Appy TV Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Appy TV

Tell us how Appy TV made you happy

Telephone
"After speaking to someone this morning I am happier with Appy tv. It is a shame this wasn't dealt with so effiently before maybe I wouldn't have cancelled. Can you please send confirmation of my cancellation to p.pollard@harrisfalconwood.org.uk stating that there is no charge as stated in our conversation this morning. Many thanks for you help to whoever helped this morning."
"We are so disappointed with the service from Appy Tv. It has never worked films and sport buffer all the time. I have called several times most times waiting up to 20 minutes for someone to answer. We have gone through with several agents over how to set up. We have tried a new box all to no avail. When we rang to cancel it as we are paying for a service we are not getting we were told it would cost £335. Appy TV is an absolute joke and I would advise anyone to avoid them!!"
Appy TV is rated 2.05 based on 57 reviews