Appy TV Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Appy TV

Tell us how Appy TV made you happy

Telephone
"*DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!*If I could rate zero stars I would! Crappy Tv would be a far better name! Ignorant staff with atrocious customer service who speak to you like your stupid. So called “contacts” are impossible to get out of without ridiculous fees to pay! Cowboys!"
"Absolute rubbish .Just taken another 200£ out my account Do not touch these theives"
"DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! RIP OFF. COMPANY HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE HOUSE OF LORDS BY JACK SNOW YEARS AGO. THEY USE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YEARS AFTER IF THEY THINK YOU OWE THEM MONEY. WHICH IS ILLEGAL. THEY ALSO TRY TO INSULT YOU ON THE PHONE AND GOAD YOU INTO ARGUEMENTS. WORST COMPANY OUT THERE!!!!! ALSO THEIR QUICK COLLECT COMPANY HARASS YOU TO THE POINT OF PURE RAGE BY PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN KNOW THERE JOB. DO NOT BUY OR USE THESE HORRID BUNCH OF SCUM"
"It's the worse box I've ever had. The thing never works. Completely shuts down. Won't let you watch anything for upto 20 mins. The company is dodgy as hell. You speak to them and get spoken too like they own you and that your thick for ringing. They take money out of old bank accounts. If I could give 0 rating, I would. Never ever will I use this bunch of conman again"
"doesn't even deserve 1 nothing on the apps work the only thing we was was using was Netflix and that won't even work now. The internet is slow it charges when calling someone from the landline or even the person who calls. we pay over 60 pound a month what we could get sky for all we are paying for is the internet what is rubbish. No one touch with a barge pole"
"Appy tv is a scam run by Supanet. After google search for BT tv and BT infinity. I’m not sure how I got through to this company but I was 100% sure I was dealing with BT. But few days later I found out I been scammed and locked into contract with no wayout and with a Tvbox that’s is rubbish. With huge cancellation fees and they will take money from your account anytime or day. Avoid AppyTv at all costs. And do a research AppyTv Supanet."
"Awful system. Does not work!"
"Stopped using it after 1 month. Slow or does not work at all. I signed up to Now tv. Do not waste your money."
"Everything .jumps off apps won't play films. YouTube or anything Complete waste of money"
"I had problems right from the start. Cant watch live sport keeps stalling and extremely poor picture quality. Im able to watch films and box sets quite often but there are often times when i cant. I considered cancelling at first but was advised numerous times that once i got used to it, it would be fine. Im now around a year into a 2 year contract. I regularly have to phone the help lines and get assistance. You often have to wait sometime for assistance and im now trying to phone again and phone just rings out. Im surprised anyone gives this more than one star. Thr stress and lost personal time due to issues with this system are NOT WORTH IT!! Yes its cheap but its just far to problematic. You will have a couple months when its not too bad but thats about it. Picture quality on live sports channels really are a joke. Im an easy going person but this system would try the patience of a saint and then some!! Dont do it to yourself man! James"
"second review from me do not buy unless you like stress in your life complete ripoff and i should be a verified customer !!!!!!!!!!!"
"Do not buy absolutely garbage nothing works"
"Nothing worked you ripped me of"
"A silly question but can't remember what the length is for the contract have moved a flat no appy tv even though we have Internet with them the message on screen says we have no connection??? Need to get rid was OK till we moved. & had this system for at least 12 months at the least. Contacted supernet all they say is contact appytv but services cut off after a minute or so"
"Shocking box slow. In responsive crashes. How can they sell these. Stuck in contract now must be away out false advertisement"
"Terrible. I have NO tv channels with this service now, only 60 radio channels. Do not fall into their trap. I changed my mind, this is a truly rubbish service. All the apps keep freezing, nothing works and when I try to cancel I have to hold the phone for hours until they answer and ask to wait minutes then hours then days and now I have to pay for the month!"
"DO NOT BUY!!! Terrible rip off. The box is faulty and slow. Not just our box, 2 separate sales reps confessed it was common to be slow and unresponsive. We was told you could watch sky sports although the official sky sports doesn't work you have to stream through dodgy apps littered with adverts. The technician tells you to install illegal apps to watch free films without even asking if that's what you want. But you can't watch anything anyway as it buffers every 10 seconds and that's in a small bungalow with apps tv being the only device and the wireless connection tested as excellent. Shoddy box, shodddy service and extremely unhelpful customer service team! One you're past the first 14 days you can't get out without minimum of £300 fees. Also lots of other hidden set up fees. Do not buy!!!"
"Absolutely garbage can't wait till my contract is up worst I've ever had.not managed to watch one program all way through without it freezing up or no signal. Utter rubbish !!!!!"
"Can't watch chach up TV . Can't watch some channel's . Can't speek to anyone as can never get through just answer phone . Over priced rubbish"
"It's utter rubbish iv had it 4 months now and barley use it. Was told I would get bt sports Sky Sports etc. Wansnt told it would be through internet streaming haven't been able to watch one football game yet without it buffering then eventually cutting out"
Appy TV is rated 2.07 based on 56 reviews