Appy TV Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Appy TV

How would you rate Appy TV?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Stopped using it after 1 month. Slow or does not work at all. I signed up to Now tv. Do not waste your money."
"Everything .jumps off apps won't play films. YouTube or anything Complete waste of money"
"Used since last October 2016, very sophisticated media streamer."
"needs setup"
"I had problems right from the start. Cant watch live sport keeps stalling and extremely poor picture quality. Im able to watch films and box sets quite often but there are often times when i cant. I considered cancelling at first but was advised numerous times that once i got used to it, it would be fine. Im now around a year into a 2 year contract. I regularly have to phone the help lines and get assistance. You often have to wait sometime for assistance and im now trying to phone again and phone just rings out. Im surprised anyone gives this more than one star. Thr stress and lost personal time due to issues with this system are NOT WORTH IT!! Yes its cheap but its just far to problematic. You will have a couple months when its not too bad but thats about it. Picture quality on live sports channels really are a joke. Im an easy going person but this system would try the patience of a saint and then some!! Dont do it to yourself man! James"
"second review from me do not buy unless you like stress in your life complete ripoff and i should be a verified customer !!!!!!!!!!!"
"Do not buy absolutely garbage nothing works"
Brian Williams
Verified Reviewer
"Nothing worked you ripped me of"
"A silly question but can't remember what the length is for the contract have moved a flat no appy tv even though we have Internet with them the message on screen says we have no connection??? Need to get rid was OK till we moved. & had this system for at least 12 months at the least. Contacted supernet all they say is contact appytv but services cut off after a minute or so"
"Was sold this box with false promise to be able to record and to watch films catch up TV and sports we have had it now for over 4 months we have had to put are bt box back in to record and watch free view only used the box to watch dodgy films with very poor picture some times they are foreign, the football is extremely poor picture you can not watch it catch up does not work and up to last week the box just hasn't worked overall we are counting down the contract just wish we stayed with bt not not been taking in by these cowboys 😬"
"Shocking box slow. In responsive crashes. How can they sell these. Stuck in contract now must be away out false advertisement"
"Terrible. I have NO tv channels with this service now, only 60 radio channels. Do not fall into their trap. I changed my mind, this is a truly rubbish service. All the apps keep freezing, nothing works and when I try to cancel I have to hold the phone for hours until they answer and ask to wait minutes then hours then days and now I have to pay for the month!"
"DO NOT BUY!!! Terrible rip off. The box is faulty and slow. Not just our box, 2 separate sales reps confessed it was common to be slow and unresponsive. We was told you could watch sky sports although the official sky sports doesn't work you have to stream through dodgy apps littered with adverts. The technician tells you to install illegal apps to watch free films without even asking if that's what you want. But you can't watch anything anyway as it buffers every 10 seconds and that's in a small bungalow with apps tv being the only device and the wireless connection tested as excellent. Shoddy box, shodddy service and extremely unhelpful customer service team! One you're past the first 14 days you can't get out without minimum of £300 fees. Also lots of other hidden set up fees. Do not buy!!!"
"Absolutely garbage can't wait till my contract is up worst I've ever had.not managed to watch one program all way through without it freezing up or no signal. Utter rubbish !!!!!"
"Can't watch chach up TV . Can't watch some channel's . Can't speek to anyone as can never get through just answer phone . Over priced rubbish"
"It's utter rubbish iv had it 4 months now and barley use it. Was told I would get bt sports Sky Sports etc. Wansnt told it would be through internet streaming haven't been able to watch one football game yet without it buffering then eventually cutting out"
"after my last review when I was not happy, I was contacted by a member of the Appy staff called Mathew. he listened to my complaints and very kindly help me sort them out. he took a list of the reasons I was not happy and promised to look into them. I always give credit when its due and would like to thank Mathew for helping me out and leaving me with a package I am now happy with and for dealing with my complaint so efficiently...my confidence is restored!"
"WARNING TO POTENTIAL SUBSCRIBERS!! Do not get involved with this company, I did, and unfortunately I'm stuck with them for 2 years or £501.00! I was told I'd get Sky sports, BT sports and all other things like pause, rewind, record etc...none of them! I have tried to contact them 3 times, but you guessed it..no reply. I have now reported them to BBC Watchdog so that people become aware of this rip off company. As a previous review mentioned it should be called crappy tv! Please do not get involved with this company...you will regret it!!"
"It's all a con never told about £35 engineers fee never told you have to buy memory card to record or stop live tv fourteen day cooling off period but not connected till after the 14 days and then has a cheek to say £501 for cancelling service as I told them on phone they can sing for it I'm paying nothing they will have to take me to court everyone stay clear"
"Appy tv is a joke. Their customer service is plainly terrible. As well is their services they offer. If/when their products actually work it's a pretty good service but it's a rare occurrence that everything works properly. The number they advertise as a customer service contact doesn't work and when you manage to get hold of a representative they either can't help or have no idea how to fix the problem. And when you n try to cancel your subscription because your not receiving the services stated there is a huge cancellation fee. To sum up. DO NOT SIGN UP TO APPY TV EVER!!!"
Appy TV is rated 2.07 based on 46 reviews