Appy TV Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Appy TV
Telephone

How would you rate Appy TV ?

"*DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!*If I could rate zero stars I would! Crappy Tv would be a far better name! Ignorant staff with atrocious customer service who speak to you like your stupid. So called “contacts” are impossible to get out of without ridiculous fees to pay! Cowboys!"
"Absolute rubbish .Just taken another 200£ out my account Do not touch these theives"
"DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! RIP OFF. COMPANY HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE HOUSE OF LORDS BY JACK SNOW YEARS AGO. THEY USE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YEARS AFTER IF THEY THINK YOU OWE THEM MONEY. WHICH IS ILLEGAL. THEY ALSO TRY TO INSULT YOU ON THE PHONE AND GOAD YOU INTO ARGUEMENTS. WORST COMPANY OUT THERE!!!!! ALSO THEIR QUICK COLLECT COMPANY HARASS YOU TO THE POINT OF PURE RAGE BY PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN KNOW THERE JOB. DO NOT BUY OR USE THESE HORRID BUNCH OF SCUM"
"It's the worse box I've ever had. The thing never works. Completely shuts down. Won't let you watch anything for upto 20 mins. The company is dodgy as hell. You speak to them and get spoken too like they own you and that your thick for ringing. They take money out of old bank accounts. If I could give 0 rating, I would. Never ever will I use this bunch of conman again"
"doesn't even deserve 1 nothing on the apps work the only thing we was was using was Netflix and that won't even work now. The internet is slow it charges when calling someone from the landline or even the person who calls. we pay over 60 pound a month what we could get sky for all we are paying for is the internet what is rubbish. No one touch with a barge pole"
"I can't get enough of the massive number of channels and programmes, keep it up!"
"Great access to content, the amount of channels is enormous though some servers are slow which is not appy tvs fault so you have to pick your channel carefully and not stream from japan ha!"
"Appy tv is a scam run by Supanet. After google search for BT tv and BT infinity. I’m not sure how I got through to this company but I was 100% sure I was dealing with BT. But few days later I found out I been scammed and locked into contract with no wayout and with a Tvbox that’s is rubbish. With huge cancellation fees and they will take money from your account anytime or day. Avoid AppyTv at all costs. And do a research AppyTv Supanet."
"Can I just ask everyone that says this is no good for streaming change all the wires and you need a certain speed of Internet for Sd channels or hd or your going to get buffering make sure the apps already on it delete them if u don't use them everything you stream gets saved in another place called cache read about video cache on google I only use kodi most the time and most the time it all depends on what build you use there's some really good builds I've used boxes like this for couple years without any problems if you find it slowing down used cache or storage or cache or what ever is getting saved to a file works the exact same way as the Amazon Fire stick use it few months with just kodi it will just start slowing down same sort of thing as a pc plus it's always better to use an Ethernet cable either that just reset the whole box useually aswell if you've not got good internet that can effect buffering n picture resolution good site or app fur testing internet speed is google speedtest okla a think very accurate but use all probably no all this just thought a would say if anyone of the people with the bad reviews did you actually look at the hardware in the box it's actually not bad better than most boxes"
"Awful system. Does not work!"
"Stopped using it after 1 month. Slow or does not work at all. I signed up to Now tv. Do not waste your money."
"Everything .jumps off apps won't play films. YouTube or anything Complete waste of money"
"Used since last October 2016, very sophisticated media streamer."
"needs setup"
"I had problems right from the start. Cant watch live sport keeps stalling and extremely poor picture quality. Im able to watch films and box sets quite often but there are often times when i cant. I considered cancelling at first but was advised numerous times that once i got used to it, it would be fine. Im now around a year into a 2 year contract. I regularly have to phone the help lines and get assistance. You often have to wait sometime for assistance and im now trying to phone again and phone just rings out. Im surprised anyone gives this more than one star. Thr stress and lost personal time due to issues with this system are NOT WORTH IT!! Yes its cheap but its just far to problematic. You will have a couple months when its not too bad but thats about it. Picture quality on live sports channels really are a joke. Im an easy going person but this system would try the patience of a saint and then some!! Dont do it to yourself man! James"
"second review from me do not buy unless you like stress in your life complete ripoff and i should be a verified customer !!!!!!!!!!!"
"Do not buy absolutely garbage nothing works"
"Nothing worked you ripped me of"
"A silly question but can't remember what the length is for the contract have moved a flat no appy tv even though we have Internet with them the message on screen says we have no connection??? Need to get rid was OK till we moved. & had this system for at least 12 months at the least. Contacted supernet all they say is contact appytv but services cut off after a minute or so"
"Was sold this box with false promise to be able to record and to watch films catch up TV and sports we have had it now for over 4 months we have had to put are bt box back in to record and watch free view only used the box to watch dodgy films with very poor picture some times they are foreign, the football is extremely poor picture you can not watch it catch up does not work and up to last week the box just hasn't worked overall we are counting down the contract just wish we stayed with bt not not been taking in by these cowboys 😬"
Appy TV is rated 2.07 based on 56 reviews