Appliances World Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliances World

How would you rate Appliances World?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Appliances World in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"wonderful publish Hello! I may need sworn Attempting to this relaly on the web website before but following checking throughout types of the set All people simply discovered a getting their own first advance everyone. In a particular case, So this spouse plus personally"
"Service and customer support first rate. My only quibble was that the model Miele fridge advertised on your website did not state that delivery (advertised as next day) would depend on when Miele delivered. In the event, I placed the order on October 30 and it was delivered 48hrs later. The delivery man was excellent and took packaging away so this service was five star."
Appliances World is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews