ao.com Insights

ao.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

Are you a business owner? Click Here

Price - Excellent

82.57%
Industry Average
" Price genuine discount compared to competitors. Minor fault due to transit damage. Quickly rectified by supplying new replacement next day. Extremely polite, helpful customer service by Phil "
- ian
" Whenever we need white goods, small electrical appliances, or tech there is one place I always turn to. That is AO. Good choice, good quality, and a good price. Plus there is knowledge you are dealing with a reputable supplier who will do their best to give you complete customer satisfaction from loyal, friendly, polite and helpful staff. Why go elsewhere ? Thank you guys. "
- Andy Stewart.
" Excellent on line site - simple to navigate - good prices. Excellent delivery updates right up to the driver phoning 5 min ahead of delivery. Overall - superb - thank you "
- BOB WEST
Write your review on ao.com

Delivery - Fast

83.25%
Industry Average
" Thank you to heys8 for the excellent service they give us delivery our tumble dryer thank you so much "
- Anonymous
" The whole experience was A+, from ordering to the delivery crew HEY8 who were polite and on time, well done "
- Jason hopwood
" 5 star service all round,from the moment I clicked on ao .com and began my search for my new washing machine,right up until it was unwrapped for me in my kitchen! The two delivery guys were prompt,having rang to say they might be a few minutes early, and were exceptionally pleasant and efficient,obviously took pleasure and pride in what they do,so refreshing to see these days. The crew number was HEY64. "
- Ciaran
E

Refunds - Difficult

39.02%
Industry Average
" Ordered coffee maker. arranged for delivery at local shop. AO delivery company tried delivering 4 times- each time told item was too big for store to process. No communication from AO. Called. Waited 3 times 15 minutes or more wait before I hung up each time. Eventually spoke with them. I asked for delivery before Saturday (3 days time) - couldn't guarantee it. Eventually cancelled order only to be told a refund will take 5 working days while they keep the interest! "
- Anonymous
" Awful customer service. Had a manufacturing fault with tumble dryer. Very difficult to deal with. Reluctantly gave refund after 3 visits from engineer who wrote report stating unrepairable. Only had dryer 12 weeks. Challenging and accusatory call handlers. I would not deal with this company again. "
- Disgruntled customer
" I've been given £50 refund, which really isent good enough or anywhere near enough to cover my loss of earnings. "
- Kirsten Ruby
85.89%
Industry Average
" Would like to say a big thank you to jack who I spoke to first and Lauren who were the nicest and helpful people you could hope for. I mistakenly ordered a vented tumble dryer when I wanted a condenser one. It was sorted out within minutes and has been delivered today. So thank you your service is fantastic. "
- Margaret barrass