Appliance Planet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Planet

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, St Albans United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Appliance Planet?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Norm

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Appliance Planet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Informative confirmation Email made tracking delivery progress simple . Well packaged excellent item at best price found after much ' window shopping ' ."
"Good communication and delivery. Very competitive price would recommend."
"Excellent service, delivered on time."
"would recommend to all my friends service very good delivery team first class"
"easy deal and no issues."
Cyd Herschell-smith
Unverified Reviewer
"Far better than expected, load is smaller but clothes appear cleaner and smell fresher"
"The item I ordered was at a competitive price and was delivered as stated with no problems"
Carol Sinnicks
Unverified Reviewer
"After an initial delay in recieving our order the after care was very good when we needed extra kit. Email response to queries was very prompt."
"Good price. Goods came on time. No fuss service. Exactly what is required."
"I ordered a Blomberg 60 cm electric cooker. It was acknowled immediately and was received in excellent condition. They gave me a 2 hour time slot which was spot on. No complaints what so ever and the price was excellent too! They even paid me to take my old cooker away..."
"I found Appliance Planet to be good and reliable. They delivered my oven on time and in good condition. I searched on line and found tgem to be very competitively priced!"
"very proffessional and very helpful, definatley use web site again"
"Wrong item sent in error, originally. But quickly resolved, without any problems. Very impressed."
"Bought a CDA cooker hood from them recently and it had free next day delivery on it! Not usual for most companies to offer this. So I ordered and did receive it next day at 11am!! They were the cheapest! Great service. thanks"
Appliance Planet is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews