Appliance City Reviews

Categories:
Appliances
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate Appliance City ?

"awful experience, do not use when they make a mistake they do nothing to put it right, just give refunds I ordered a Samsung fridge freezer 07/06/18 to be delivered 13/07/18 paid in full at time of ordering. I am disabled and having a new kitchen fitted as finding it difficult to manage in my old kitchen. I have no working fridge since 11/07/18 they phoned 12/07/18 to say they could not deliver my order until the end of the month as they had given my fridge freezer to someone else and did not have another in stock, would not deliver small fridge until they could supply my order and refused compensation even though they had broken there contract with me. just gave me a refund to get rid of me"
"Best price, great service, the delivery was seamless , the delivery guys John & Andy were really helpful and even helped with putting furniture back."
"Had a few issues with my appliance but that wasn't the fault of appliance city it was the makers issue. Appliance city drivers Pawel and Tony helped fix the problem with my delivery and all appears to be good now"
"from the first phone call i was greeted with a happy sounding sales man who dealt with my request quickly, he arranged every thing, asked me where and when my cooker could be delivered and the two men Warren and Harry who delivered it where helpful and cheerful they where very careful bringing the cooker in took my old one away and cleaned up the packaging i could of asked for no more. thank you all very much and i look forward to using your services again."
"Very helpful staff, amazing price together with offers, quick delivery of item, brought directly to flat and checked, would definitely recommend and shop there again"
"Customer service fantastic. Problem with my new washing machine but no quibble exchange. Would definitely recommend"
"Very good multi-buy pricing. Good customer service and advice when ordering. Delivery was on a chosen day and delivered to room of choice. Would highly recommend this company."
"Ordered a fridge freezer from Appliance City,it was delivered on the day of my choosing,the very polite delivery men unpacked it & checked it over & removed all the rubbish. GREAT SERVICE"
"DELIVERED WITHIN 48 HOURS VAN DRIVERS HJ-CG VAN 6 WHERE EXCELLENT COULDN'T DO ENOUGH FOR ME."
"Excellent service from sales (Richard) on the telephone, and excellent service from the delivery crew, very likely to use Appliance City again in the future should the need arise"
"Superb service , especially the delivery team, WA andLC on van 5. They really made the delivery very smooth. Great prices too, and it was nice to receive a call from the firm to check on access and parking etc. the delivery team also gave me a call a short time before they were due, which I found helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks again."
"Excellent service and advice together with a ready willingness to match other on-line prices. Arranging delivery was very straightforward and all ordered items were expertly unpacked and checked . Packaging was removed and appliances carefully handled. Highly recommended supplier with competitive pricing and efficient delivery. ."
"The two guys (CG-HJ) who delivered by appliance where extremely polite and couldn't have been more helpful."
"Excellent salesperson, excellent delivery men."
"Awesome service thank you. Great delivery drivers too (POB and WA) - polite, unpacked dishwasher and took rubbish away Very easy and good time slots (4 hours - not a day)"
"From order to delivery this company was faultless. Delivery of my LG American fridge/freezer was difficult because of the size and the doors of the appliance needed taking off to get it into the kitchen. Sean and Mick (Van 1) were extremely careful handling the appliance and got it set up in my kitchen perfectly. I will definitely buy from Appliance City again because I know I'll get a good price and I don't have to worry about delivery."
"Very good customer service. For example- product advice, regular updates on delivery, competitive price, efficient delivery service & excellent delivery men."
"Great, friendly & helpful service. Delivered with care."
"Delivery within 48 hours, four hour time slot and phone call when half an hour away. Quick and efficient service."
"Quoted a reasonable price for a Miele fully integrated dishwasher. Were extremely efficient taking the order and providing clear documentation afterwards. The dishwasher was delivered in the agreed timeslot and the two delivery men were polite & helpful. They took out the old machine, brought in the new machine, unwrapped it and placed it in front of the kitchen unit into which the dishwasher was to be inserted without any fuss. Would certainly use this company again"
Appliance City is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews