Apple Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apple Windows
Read Apple Windows Reviews

About Apple Windows:

Apple Windows (Plymouth) Ltd have been trading since 1994 as a small double glazing supplier & installation company. The majority of our sales are from existing customers, contractors and recommendations. This has been achieved by maintaining low overheads and providing good quality and service at a price our customers can afford.

sales@applewindows.org.uk

4 Miller Court
Plymouth
PL1 3LQ

Tell us how Apple Windows made you happy
Quality service by a quality workforce. I have used Apple Windows twice now and if I had any more windows I would certainly use them again.
Very pleased with the service we have received. Good, clean and tidy workers - makes so much difference - especially when you are a hotel!!
great customer service, excellent products reasonably priced
Quality product windows of an excellent standard. Were fitted to our satisfaction. Professional and knowledgeable staff ensured everything went smoothly.
I am delighted with the windows and doors installed by Apple. Their products are good quality and their fitters worked hard to complete the installation to meet my schedule. They were clean, tidy and friendly workers. I was kept informed of progress from my first meeting through to completion.
Apple Windows is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews