AppInstitute Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AppInstitute

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Appinstitute state that you will not pay until your app is published. They took the full payment immediately, when I contacted to say I wouldn't be ready to publish until August they refused to refund me, despite the fact I cannot use the service because I dont have an app to publish. I have raised the fact that under consumer law for distance selling they have to refund and cancel within 14 days and they refuse to do this. When viewing their facebook page there are many people in the same situation. When I contacted my bank I also found my card had been stopped due to two fraudulent charges, one in China and one in Luxembourg. Appinsititute are the only people this card has been used with for months so its an odd coincidence that this happens the day after they take a payment incorrectly. David Hall, from their customer service is very unhelpful. I have gone from an excited customer looking to start a long relationship with them in August, to someone who is now having to look at taking legal action against them. I would not recommend them to anyone."
"I designed my app with Appsme in January and it was easy, quick and efficient. I have been delighted with the slick look and ease of use for both amendments and my clients to use. Since the merger with Appinstitute my App looks like a budget amateur job. The content has been moved all over the place, It has a clunky dashboard. The support team go home mid conversation and am left to try and change the design myself with their limited tools. I had a front page picture on my original App and to add it back will cost £25 and the same each time I change it. I couldn't be more unhappy. I use this app for all my online bookings and i am now embarrassed that my clients will look and see how bad it now looks. I know 344 clients have downloaded it as iI have been watching it grow over the last 9 months the analytics now say I have had 10! the migration process just has not worked and I will now be looking for a new platform."
"This company is not able to have any mobile apps approved at all, their customer service is pretty bad, really hard to understand their builder, apps look terrible, there are so many better options out there and this company is essentially unable since all apps are being rejected by Apple."
AppInstitute is rated 1.29 based on 7 reviews