AppInstitute Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend AppInstitute
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate AppInstitute ?

"The app was very easy to manage my reviews and customize the page. Customer support was really great. – So responsive and you can easily reach them anytime."
"Over priced, slow platform, huge mistakes when they submitted my apps to the app stores, and when I cancelled they suddenly charged my cc $700! Total rip off!"
"This is a great app to advertise your business, professional, functional and easy to manage & use. And their customer support was very responsive, if I have anything questions they answered it."
"We’re very satisfied and glad that we used to advertise our business. It was so functional, easy to custom and managed and with the help of their customer service I know how to manage, custom and they gave some additional advice on how to get your business boom."
"Good and useful app for your business. Easy to design and manage it."
"They made sure that the app met expectations. - App was very consistent to use to work on your on and advertise your business so that you can grab more clients and customers. Their customer service was accessible, technically proficient and dedicated for your business success."
"Such a great app and great service, it’s great to manage your business using their app. Their RSS options are accessible it allows you to connect up blogs and etc. And you can create your own catalogue with a bit more customization, also create your list of locations that can be displayed in map view."
"Really quick and easy to get my app set up and ready to go. Loads of support online also both via chat and in the builder itself. Thanks"
"Transparent app, they have step-by-step instructions that easy for you to follow and have so many useful features for you to manage and custom your business app. Their customer support was prompt and friendly, they will help you the best they can do to help you. Question and any concerns you might have will be answered."
"Simple to use AppBuilder, found the support team to be very helpful and responsive. Have recently launched my app and excited about promoting it to my customers"
"I used AppInstitute to build an app for my radio station, the streaming module was simple to use and there was friendly customer support on hand to answer any questions I had. The app has given our listeners a simple way to tune in on the go, really impressed"
"Simple to use AppBuilder with very good customer support, my customers love the app and it's really helping our business promote our offers in a cost effective way, would highly recommend"
"I am a business owner and the app was so easy to manage. I try to manage my business app by myself the site works really well and also I tell that customer service support did a great work and was very responsive all the time when I had any questions or concerns."
"Great app, very user friendly. I love that I was able to manage it easily and customize the design without hassle."
"Horrible customer service. Interface has glitches that would not deliver the app as immediately as promised in the introduction. Took all of my money up front. Buyers beware customer service/tech service could not be reached by phone, chat and answers to email automated. Wouldn't give me my money back."
"Impressed with the level of support these guys offer! thanks app institute."
"Easy to use product, I made my app in hours, support was bang on as well, nice work guys n girls of AppInstitute!"
"I was previously with AppsMe and came across to AppInstitute, I am delighted with the support i have received since, the team on the live chat are extremely helpful and i'm delighted i've made the switch!"
"Despite a few issues with the submission process - our app was successfully published to the app store. Customers love it!"
"The support team were a pleasure to work with. Overall it was a relatively easy process - AppInstitute comes highly recommended."
AppInstitute is rated 4.13 based on 30 reviews