AppInstitute Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend AppInstitute

How would you rate AppInstitute?

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
SCampbell, North Carolina USA

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about AppInstitute in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
SCampbell, North Carolina USA
Verified Reviewer
"Horrible customer service. Interface has glitches that would not deliver the app as immediately as promised in the introduction. Took all of my money up front. Buyers beware customer service/tech service could not be reached by phone, chat and answers to email automated. Wouldn't give me my money back."
"Impressed with the level of support these guys offer! thanks app institute."
Andy Gazdecki
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to use product, I made my app in hours, support was bang on as well, nice work guys n girls of AppInstitute!"
"I was previously with AppsMe and came across to AppInstitute, I am delighted with the support i have received since, the team on the live chat are extremely helpful and i'm delighted i've made the switch!"
"Despite a few issues with the submission process - our app was successfully published to the app store. Customers love it!"
"The support team were a pleasure to work with. Overall it was a relatively easy process - AppInstitute comes highly recommended."
"I designed my app with Appsme in January and it was easy, quick and efficient. I have been delighted with the slick look and ease of use for both amendments and my clients to use. Since the merger with Appinstitute my App looks like a budget amateur job. The content has been moved all over the place, It has a clunky dashboard. The support team go home mid conversation and am left to try and change the design myself with their limited tools. I had a front page picture on my original App and to add it back will cost £25 and the same each time I change it. I couldn't be more unhappy. I use this app for all my online bookings and i am now embarrassed that my clients will look and see how bad it now looks. I know 344 clients have downloaded it as iI have been watching it grow over the last 9 months the analytics now say I have had 10! the migration process just has not worked and I will now be looking for a new platform."
"Customers have responded well to our new app! It was so easy to make too!"
"Tried out a couple of these app builders to make an app for my photography portfolio, and AppInstitute really stuck out for their levels of support. Brandon in the support team was really helpful when it came to getting the app published. Great company."
Eli Pickering
Verified Reviewer
"I found it really easy using appinstitute to build my app once I spent a few minutes playing around with it. The best thing is they have an online chat feature so if you do get a bit stuck you can ask them a question and they get back to you really quickly! I made my app in a few days and I'm really happy with how it turned out."
Caleb Franklin
Verified Reviewer
"Can't recommend these guys enough! Fantastic support from Matt who helped me set up my app and answered any questions I had."
"Absolutely great service and good tech support ! A special mention to Brandon in the support team who has been very helpful and patient to help me through all the questions I had:)"
"My work colleague and I used AppInstitute to build an App. The initial consultation in June 2016 was done by Justin Ashurst, the CEO, who promised all sorts of wonderful things during this 3 hour meeting. A price was agreed, 50K, and that the app would incorporate a list of features. Then the project was passed to the design team, which was challenging, as nothing mentioned by Justin in the consultaion was passed to the design team. Then the design team wouldn't communicate with Justin, as Justin is always busy and not the project manager. When the project manager Nelson came on board, there was not communication between the designer, Justin the initial consultation of my requirements or the developers. No internal communications, so nobody can explain what is happening. Disorganised and unprofessional. Please remember, the cost of this App £50K plus. We were promised it would be delivered within 6 months. After 11 months, we finally have a working app. Is that what 50K buys?"
"Appinstitute state that you will not pay until your app is published. They took the full payment immediately, when I contacted to say I wouldn't be ready to publish until August they refused to refund me, despite the fact I cannot use the service because I dont have an app to publish. I have raised the fact that under consumer law for distance selling they have to refund and cancel within 14 days and they refuse to do this. When viewing their facebook page there are many people in the same situation. When I contacted my bank I also found my card had been stopped due to two fraudulent charges, one in China and one in Luxembourg. Appinsititute are the only people this card has been used with for months so its an odd coincidence that this happens the day after they take a payment incorrectly. David Hall, from their customer service is very unhelpful. I have gone from an excited customer looking to start a long relationship with them in August, to someone who is now having to look at taking legal action against them. I would not recommend them to anyone."
Gregory Harris
Verified Buyer
"Best App Builder in the world!! They offer everything you would ever need in an App and more. It's really easy to add and edit the different functions in your App."
AppInstitute is rated 3.80 based on 15 reviews