Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

"Excellent customer service, worked hard and efficiently to sort any questions or queries out"
"The staff and advisors were very professional and also helpful during my IVA. We are now financially free and much more relaxed and without the worry of having the fear of bailiffs or Sheriffs at our door. Would highly recommend Aperature to anyone thinking of becoming debt-free"
"Supportive, professional & discrete. They assisted me through every step. 5 years on, I completed my IVA & would recommend their services"
"Before Aperture took my case I had already been with solicitors for a good three years and no real progress was made.I was very depressed and felt helpless especially when they kept transferring me one company to anther as a way to eat my little money I had. APERTURE has restored my faith in humans ,I'm now free to go and live in another country without worrying about the bank cashing me.My mind is free and am very gratefull and please keep up the good work because you have made a difference to my life."
"Help out when thing's where tough and made it lot easier to bring my debt down"
"I was very apprehensive before asking for help but Aperture (Grant Thorntons at time) were none judgemental, honest in there advice and helpful from day one until completion. It is a very stressfull time when bankrupsy is looming and you think companies like Aperture are another company after your money, but it doesn't cost you anything extra for there invaluable help."
"Aperture saved my life....that simple xx"
"It was an easy process from start to finish and great that you can now manage things online."
"Iwas in deep debt, fate arrived at my door, it was Apertue thank god, they helped me by working my with on in and out of my finances, arranged an IVA and from that moment all phone calls and thretening letters stopped,thatwas five years ago. I am debt free and will stay tht way. Thank You So Much I Have A Debt Free I Again."
"Great & Reliable friendly Trusted customer service"
"Good attentive service"
"Very straightforward, very friendly people on the helpline from start to finish. I have recommended aperture to a few friends and family. Not a bad thing to say."
"Aperture are really Friendly helpful and non judgemental, they keep you informed regularly about whats going on. I would recommend them to anyone that needs help financially. Good job Aperture."
"I would honestly recommend aperture to anyone, i had problems with debts robbing Peter to pay Paul, and suffering from depression I contacted aperture and instantly they put me at ease, they sorted me out an affordable payment scheme contacted all my lenders and from that day my life started to get better, I’m now debt free and planning a holiday. all I had to do is make affordable monthly payments to aperture and if you have any concerns ring them they are always happy to help with anything. Why make your self ill and bogged down with money problems when aperture are there to help. Give them a call, I’m glad I did."
"People who help you and not judge you contact them"
"Having an IVA with Aperture was the best thing that could of happened to me. From the very first day everybody that i dealt with was excellent. They put me at ease from the very start while it took alot for me to reveal the amount of debt i had they were never judgemental of me. Every problem i had during my IVA was met head on by Aperture and they alway found a solution. Would i recommend Aperture without a doubt."
"What a relief it was when this company took over my IVA. From day one I was dealt with in a professional, respectful manner. From the telephone conversations to the annual review documents they were helpful and empathetic of my situation. Anyone thinking of entering an IVA , Aperture is the company!"
"Excellent services mind was at ease all the way couldn't have done it without their help"
"It was very straightforward and I was kept up to date at all times. Any queries with creditors were dealt with promptly reducing any worries to a minimum? Thank you"
"i cannot thank aperture enough for the excellent service .i can now get on with my life and will always be indebeted to them ."
Aperture IVA is rated 4.91 based on 464 reviews