Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

About Aperture IVA:

At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

Aperture have been there for me in my debt situation guiding and monitoring my financial expenditures till l finished my IVA.I am now just waiting for my completion certificate.I will not hesitate to recommend Aperture to anyone in debt to call Aperture to get help.and stop creditors sending threatening letters,etc,etc.
Thank you Aperture.
The staff at Aperture were always there to help. There was never a question too big or small. Throughout the five years that my IVA was in place, I was never judged or made to feel uncomfortable about my financial situation. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone that is having trouble with debt.
I always Aperture very pleasant and helpful when you phoned for advice
Brilliant from start to finish would recommend thanks
Brilliant service, made very easy.
Knowledgeable, professional and always courteous, Aperture were really there to support me through my IVA journey. They stuck to any promises made e.g. call backs and info being via email and were always willing to talk through everything in detail with me. Cannot recommend enough.
Was the best thing I have ever done .took all the worry away .many thanks .
My husband and me had an IVA the setup and the payment plan went smoothly and if we have to take a payment break it was ok they added it on to the end and we just paid an extra month at the end. I now know so there's no point stressing out over the money you owe any more there is people out there to help you. We're so happy we're now debt-free and we can live our life debt free with our family.
From start to finish Aperture looked after me and my Iva,great customer service and help when I needed it. I can only give great praise to all who was involved with my iva.Many Thanks great service.
I was losing sleep over my debt. Aperture reassured me. They were very supportive and talked me through everything. After setting up my initial payment plan the supported me through any problems and I was kept fully up to date once my end date came close. I'm very grateful to aperture and now sleep much better.
Aperture were very professional throughout my IVA. Extremely helpful whenever I phoned and always dealt with anything I asked of them.
Having now completed the IVA process is like having a huge weight lifted from our shoulders. The staff take away all the worries and treat you with respect at a time when you feel at your lowest. The whole process has completely changed the way we plan and use our money. We are now in a good position for the future, with the tools and mentality to progress and enjoy life instead of just existing.
Just to say how aperture helped me get out of debt, and help me organise my money. I was able to budget my money and organise my payments.
very good reliable helped me a lot
Couldn't have picked better representation they made me feel at ease from day 1. I recommend Aperture to everyone.
They were very helpful indeed. The whole process was conducted in a very friendly & professional manner. I would have no problem in recommending them.
Good, supportive staff who listened and helped with queries in a courteous and efficient manner.
Aperture made everything easy and took a very large weight off my shoulder letting me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you aperture.
After a messy divorce and a year of worry I was put in touch Aperture who talked me through the process of an IVA. They contacted all my creditors and sorted it all out and although 5 years seems like a long time now if you pay your monthly debit it’s stress free and you can get on with your life. Now that it’s done I look back and think it’s the best thing I could have done. I would highly recommend it as I know people in the same situation and you feel like you have nowhere to turn.
Aperture helped me get out of debt and took away all my worries. Very helpful and friendly. Great Service.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 518 reviews