Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

About Aperture IVA:

At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

Aperture were efficient and courteous always keeping me informed of how my IVA was progressing
I'm struggling to get any acknowledgement from Aperture with regard to a payment reward breakdown where in excess of £1500.00 cannot be accounted for. I am now taking the matter up with the FOS.
Aperture sorted my dept out straight away and where there for me all the way. A massive THANK YOU to my team. Would recommend these any day.
Aperture, provided me with a lifeline, when all around me was crumbling.
With Aperture’s help I now have my life back.
I want to inspire others to reach out for help when needed. Thank you so much to all those individuals I came into Contact with at Aperture. They were so helpful, they empathised, listened to me and allowed me to cry and ultimately offered ongoing reassurance and support.
Thank you to Aperture from the bottom of my heart.
the staff where very help all through the iva very pleased with it and how they handled it thank you all
Aperture IVA have been a wonderful company to work with and I've felt well informed throughout the whole IVA process. My certificate of completion came through within six months and it's wonderful to be debt free for the first time in six years. I would definitely recommend Aperture, thank you!
A difficult life situation made failry painless.
A great help when needed now we have chance to start over without all the worry thank you
Very friendly and helpful. Felt like they really tried to help at all times. Easy to talk to and very professional
Professional, courteous and helpful. We weren't bombarded with endless communication throughout our IVA - however when it came close to our IVA finishing, things seemed to move really fast and Aperture couldn't have been better. I highly recommend them!
Although we did complete our IVA successfully in the end, Apertures communications were very slow, and it took over 6 months from the last payment to completion even though we completed everything quickly.
very good service and well look after
It is a great help for me from Aperture.Thanks then to bring me back to normal financial situation .
Obviously, its difficult times if take out an IVA and whilst stressful Apperture were very supportive and reassuring during the course of my IVA
After feeling that we were on a downward spiral having to rob Peter to pay Paul for many years we were so relieved and could sleep a lot better and also relax more once we became sure that asking the experts for their help.
On the downward side after paying into the IVA for six years the actual closure process took longer than we expected but all in all we will both advise anybody that we know in future that are experiencing financial problems to get in touch with citizen's advice and Aperture.
service good
you help me get my bills in order and start again
Professional from the beginning, I started the first call so nervous and embarrassed. They immediately put my mind at rest and have been helping me ever since.
6 years and now I’m debt free thank you aperture, they put my mind at ease straight away and the phone calls and stress disappeared, take it month by month and before you know it the years are passing and your nearing the end of the IVA, it took over a year to get my closure documents etc however. But overall a good service, special mention to Karen who got the ball rolling for me.
The team at Aperture we’re fantastic from the beginning to the end of our IVA they were allways available to answer any questions throughout our journey many thanks for helping us manage our debt and lifting the stress we were going through.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 518 reviews