Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

About Aperture IVA:

At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

very good service and well look after
It is a great help for me from Aperture.Thanks then to bring me back to normal financial situation .
Obviously, its difficult times if take out an IVA and whilst stressful Apperture were very supportive and reassuring during the course of my IVA
After feeling that we were on a downward spiral having to rob Peter to pay Paul for many years we were so relieved and could sleep a lot better and also relax more once we became sure that asking the experts for their help.
On the downward side after paying into the IVA for six years the actual closure process took longer than we expected but all in all we will both advise anybody that we know in future that are experiencing financial problems to get in touch with citizen's advice and Aperture.
service good
you help me get my bills in order and start again
Professional from the beginning, I started the first call so nervous and embarrassed. They immediately put my mind at rest and have been helping me ever since.
6 years and now I’m debt free thank you aperture, they put my mind at ease straight away and the phone calls and stress disappeared, take it month by month and before you know it the years are passing and your nearing the end of the IVA, it took over a year to get my closure documents etc however. But overall a good service, special mention to Karen who got the ball rolling for me.
The team at Aperture we’re fantastic from the beginning to the end of our IVA they were allways available to answer any questions throughout our journey many thanks for helping us manage our debt and lifting the stress we were going through.
I highly recommend anyone in financial difficulties with debt to contact Aperature IVA.
They will look into and contact the organisations that you are struggling to pay and sort out a payment plan.
It took me 7 years to pay my credit card debts which would have taken 30 years or more to continue to pay the credit card companies direct. (My debts were mainly due to the total greed of credit card interest rates which kept going up and up). Aperature give total peace of mind and take a huge weight off your shoulders.
I have completed my payments and have learned NEVER to have another credit card again. The relief is indescribable.
I have been pleased with Aperture. They were there for me through the whole time. There were numerous correspondence from them keeping me updated on various changes. Whenever I had to contact them on the phone they were always helpful.
Highly recommend this company they have helped me out and took all the stress off of me and anything that came they dealt with it straight away they have been a great help. Thank you all again
Aperture have been there for me in my debt situation guiding and monitoring my financial expenditures till l finished my IVA.I am now just waiting for my completion certificate.I will not hesitate to recommend Aperture to anyone in debt to call Aperture to get help.and stop creditors sending threatening letters,etc,etc.
Thank you Aperture.
The staff at Aperture were always there to help. There was never a question too big or small. Throughout the five years that my IVA was in place, I was never judged or made to feel uncomfortable about my financial situation. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone that is having trouble with debt.
I always Aperture very pleasant and helpful when you phoned for advice
Brilliant from start to finish would recommend thanks
Brilliant service, made very easy.
Knowledgeable, professional and always courteous, Aperture were really there to support me through my IVA journey. They stuck to any promises made e.g. call backs and info being via email and were always willing to talk through everything in detail with me. Cannot recommend enough.
Was the best thing I have ever done .took all the worry away .many thanks .
My husband and me had an IVA the setup and the payment plan went smoothly and if we have to take a payment break it was ok they added it on to the end and we just paid an extra month at the end. I now know so there's no point stressing out over the money you owe any more there is people out there to help you. We're so happy we're now debt-free and we can live our life debt free with our family.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.91 based on 507 reviews