Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

Verified Buyer

Aperture took all my worries away. They also helped me take control of my life where as before the debts were controlling me. I can safely say I am enjoying life to thr full since being debt free. I aim to stay debt free as life couldn't be better.
Regards
Steve
L
Verified Buyer

They enabled me to plan and regain control of my finances.They were supportive and tough when needed.
Verified Buyer

First class service from start to finish. Very professional and were always there to answer any questions I had along the way. I can't recommend them enough!
Verified Buyer

excellent non judgemental service, polite and helpful advisors
Verified Buyer

They were understanding, extremely helpful whenever I had queries.. it was the best thing I ever done when I was feeling like nothing could've been done without going bankrupt! I wouldn't do it as in as in get into debt however I would highly recommend Aperture to help anyone that I know.
J
Verified Buyer

Through their management of us and our IVA we have been given a new start. Many thanks.
D
Verified Buyer

excellent service the six years I was with the company I had no issues at all would recommend the highly even through hard times they were there to help.
Verified Buyer

it settled my mind and taken all financial worry away even when I had problems with the repayments
Verified Buyer

YOUR ASSISTANCE IN DEALING EFFICACIOUSLY WITH MY I.V.A. WAS OUTSTANDING! THANK YOU AGAIN & NOW I AM ABLE TO FULFILL MY SECOND-TO-NONE BUSINESS OPERATIONS TO THE U.K. POPULATION, WHICH WILL REGENERATE EMPLOYMENT IN OUR BRILLIANT COUNTRY & PRESENT SECOND-TO-NONE PRODUCTS & SERVICES TO OUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!
I LOOK FORWARD TO VOTING FOR OUR EXCELLENT PRIME MINISTER THERESA MAY!
A
Verified Buyer

I was very cautious at first because it all seemed too good to be true.
After numerous phone calls and emails I decided to start the IVA and my five years is now completed and it is such a weight off my mind but equally having Aperture deal with all types of communication from the lenders was so easy and the staff were always so helpful and never patronising or rude because it was my fault I was in such a mess - they were always so understanding.
If I could have I would have thanked them all personally
Would definitely recommend them if I come across needing help like this in the future
Huge thank you to staff members at Aperature for making the whole process not too unbearable
I
Verified Buyer

1st class service, plenty of support to help you through the whole process. It's great to get to the end knowing that all the advice you've obtained along the way will help you managed your finances far better in the future.

Instead of worrying about debt I'm using the advice Aperture has given me to live the rest of my life debt free

THEY SORTED OUT MY PAYMENTS AND MADE IT REALLY EASY TO MANAGE
P
Verified Buyer

During every contact with Aperture, for what ever reason I'd called or got in touch, I found them to be exceptional in regards to service. Not oly answering my initial enquiry but going out of their way to talk Mr through every aspect of my situation and offer advice on anything I needed. I genuinely received customer service above anything I have received elsewhere. Not something you would expect from a financial organisation.
J
Verified Buyer

It took the uncertainty & anguish away from being in debt & gave us a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Aperture made us feel we were not alone.
T
Verified Buyer

Staff were always friendly and helpful. Never judged you. My payments were decided and discussed with me to an amount I could afford to pay on a monthly basis.
Verified Buyer

Easy to complete forms, help always on hand, and knowledgeable people to help. Very fair and considerate.
Verified Buyer

The journey was very fantastic, and Aperture gave us alot of support. We can recommend people to use Aperture. Thanks for your support and now we are free from debt.
Verified Buyer

Aperture gave me peace of mind concerning my debt.
Verified Buyer

We were at our wits end thank you very much very clear information as to what happens and when we are very grateful we are now paid up and no more worries about the post coming everyday great service thanks again
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Answered all my questions immediately and completed my annual reviews on time. When the IVA had been repaid, it was closed and completed very quickly.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 236 reviews