Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

L
Verified Buyer

Aperture showed me how to be in control of my finances and to realise how much interest I was paying. Having their backing I was able to pay back amounts which were manageable
over the 6 years of the contract. While not normalising the amount which I owed they did not express any disapproval which I was already aware of which also made it seem more normal to repay, the over all amount. Many many thanks.
Verified Buyer

IVA gave me a peace of mind
A
Verified Buyer

Really took the time to get to know me and understand my needs. Supported and encouraged me every step of the way, and were always there to help if needed.
R
Verified Buyer

After we joined Iva my financial situations changed really it was a big relief for me
Teamteam
B
Verified Buyer

Aperture(Grant-Thornton) have dealt with our IVA case in a very sensitive and understanding manner. They have been patient in dealing with any of our telephone enquiries. They have also been ready to answer any questions, regardless of how small they might seem. In the nicest possible way we hope to never have to deal with them in the future. Thanks once again for your time. Our thanks Brian & Denise Salisbury
J
Verified Buyer

APERTURE, WERE ALWAYS HELPFUL THROUGHOUT MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS.

JAIRAM HARDEEN.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful , took care of everything, best decision we ever made , took away the stress. Thank you
H
Verified Buyer

Aperture really care about you as a customer. I knew that whenever I needed help on my journey they were there at the end of the phone. Every person I spoke to was kind, courteous, and above all helpful. If I was unsure of anything they always made things clear, and at the end of a telephone conversation with anybody in the Customer Services department, I felt like a real person, and not just a number, as so many large organisations make you feel these days. Aperture offer the best possible service in the 21st Century, but still have something which so many companies lack, good old fashioned personal customer service. Before I contacted the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, life was very bleak. It was they who put me on to Aperture (Grant Thornton as it was then), and my journey to become debt free began. The sense of achievement I feel cannot be described. I never thought I would be at this point but I am. It really has been like coming through a long tunnel into the light again, and I cannot thank Aperture enough. Anyone who is feeling in despair about their debt situation I would just say, contact Aperture and begin your journey into a brighter future.
B
Verified Buyer

Made me debt free, And gave me my life back.
Unverified Reviewer

Took the worry and stress away! always somebody at the end of the phone to talk to and professional and helpful
K
Verified Buyer

Helpful and always available to speak with at any time took the worry away to a successful conclusion would recommend to anybody thankyou
L
Verified Buyer

From start to finish Aperture were always at the end of the phone if ever I needed to talk to someone about my IVA, from the initial telephone call where I didn't know who or where to turn to they were there ready to listen and non judgemental. If you are struggling with money and debt my advice is to talk to Aperture
Verified Buyer

They took the pressure off us and made everything run smoothly and even though it was still worrying they made it less then it would have been thank uou
J
Verified Buyer

People were very easy to talk to and helpful.
Once you make the big step to get help then you are on the right path with Aperture.
I have now completed my IVA and feel like a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
C
Verified Buyer

I cant thank Aperture enough for their help over the last 5 years. A profeesional service very helpful and have lifted a massive weight off my shoulders as I am now finally debt free !!!
Verified Buyer

Facing debt is one of the most daunting things you can do but it has to be done. Finding someone to guide you can be mind blowing with so many choices. My advice go for someone who has a proven history aperture fit the bill. Never was I.made to feel.a failure they were supportive and were on my side 100%
S
Verified Buyer

Having been in a very difficult financial position, you gave us piece of mind and explained the relevant procedures all the way through the process until we completed earlier this year. Thank you for your help and guidance. we would be happy to recommend you to anyone in a similar position to us.
A
Verified Buyer

Having been trying to pay so much money out, it was a relief to have an amount that was affordable, and now being debt free is fantastic
P
Verified Buyer

All the hassle and stress taken away and someone was on our side.
Verified Buyer

I found Aperture understanding , supportive and professional in the advice given throughout the duration of my IVA
Aperture IVA is rated 4.92 based on 354 reviews