Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
I ordered 3 dresses 6 months ago and up till now there’s no delivery, no communication and I don’t know how people behave like this. I leave everything for Allah to judge you guys because you portray yourself as a Muslim and you are treating your customers like this.
Never received the dress I ordered 6 months ago. I've been emailing and calling for months and they've all been ignored. I'm contacting my credit card company to reverse the transaction and I'm never again ordering from this fraud website ever again.
I ordered some dresses ( # US68274) on 15 May 2020, I am continiously chassing my order but didnt received my order till now. Now no one from Anna Hariri is replying my emails, nor sending back my money. Its fraud.
Hello I still wait the adorable modest dress since february 2020 from the order number AE2546 its been a year and no body is responding on my email and also I didn't received the other orders US85110 (lipsy office set) and US63699 (gizia modest set and the bubble modest dress)and the order US90589 (gizia modest set). They don't respect their customers. They blocked me and a lot of other customers on fb and limited the message on instagram. I don't know how she consider herself a muslim women and she make haram money? She use islam and refuge for marketing. They send me email to review dresses that i didn't received. Don't ever buy from annah hariri you will waist your money. Try to check the comment on fb u will see if someone comment about not receiving order they deleted it after minutes she pay for employees to do that.
Annah Hariri I will make sure I never recommend you and always tell anyone interested in buying from you to RUN.

I read the story of her company and followed her on Instagram, even got my fiancée to follow her and he loved the dresses and her workshop. That was before I did a simple google search on them to see what people have to say about the company, because I have an order since AUGUST 2020 that in February 2021 is still nowhere to be seen, and I read all the horrible things they have done. They have scammed people in hard times and held their money for MONTHS IN A PANDEMIC.

It’s pathetic that you portray yourself as a successful business woman in the name of Islam yet everything your company is doing is Haram. God will deal with you and the success of your company in his own terms but as we can see from all your social media very poor reviews and the fact that you had to block Instagram comments, we can tell you are already paying the price in this life.

Please never buy from them if you are reading this. I can’t speak for the quality of the product since I never received any, but there are a lot of reviews complaining of wrong dresses, bad quality and wrong measurements so even for that alone I wouldn’t come close to them.

There are much better companies out there with honest and hard working owners. Don’t feed Annah Hariri’s pockets anymore if you value your hard earned money.
very bad
ordered since july 2020 and receive nothing
I'm so disappointed after 4 months from placing my order I didn't received anything. No answer to my emails, total ignorance. This is a SCAM don't waist your money.... a bad reputation for Muslim community. How do they serve Allah? Aren't they realizing that this is stilling peoples money? Don't they expect punishment???? How do they feed their families and children with money stolen from other people??????
I am not sure why I even have to give 1 star ! The most poor customer service that I have ever come across. Bought in June/July 2020 and till now I have no update. I have sent them several emails, first the responded with really unprofessional reply that your order is in process, I was getting late and late I asked for refund which according to them was processed but I never received it. Than I enquired again and they said we can still
Process you order. Which shows refund was never processed.long story short, It’s Feb 2021 now and they have stopped responding to my emails.. never going to buying from them or recommend them ! Disgraceful!!
I ordered 3 dresses on 10th of October 2020, still nothing, sent several emails to support team but no answer...
Now I highly doubt it will reach me ever,
Idk what to do, how to refund
Unfortunately I ordered some dresses more than half a year ago and to this day I have not received them.
I would like to give 0 star but It doesn’t exist. I ordered two dresses on April 2020, I just have received one. Since I tried to reach them by calls emails but nothing. They definitely stole my money. Please do not order from this company.
Total scam, ordered dresses in September 2020 and until now have not received my items. No one replied and they refuse to refund. When I asked about my items on Facebook , I was blocked! However, they still post and advertise to steal more money!!!
Hi all
I can see a lot of you have been in the same case of me. How can we get refunded ??? Any turkish people here to help us know the regulation and have a common complaint?
I'm still waiting for my order its been 11months, I have now asked for refund and no one got back to me!! I'm fed up with waiting. Why can't they honour the order or refund! Will never trust her again
It's so sad and frustrating to see still got people buying from Annah Hariri.
It's a total scam!!!
Order number: US51493.
I've waited for my Alena dress to wear it during Eid 2020 but until now, about one year-ish, still nothing. They didn't reply to any of my emails.
Don’t ever waste your money on this website..
I placed my order with them in May 2020. It’s going to be almost an year I haven’t received anything yet. I emailed them contacted over the social media but no reply nothing..
Thieves of the worst kind!
I ordered on July 19, 2020 and I still have not received my Items.
on 8/18/20 I was told it would be 3-4 weeks
on 10/8- covid excuse
on 10/30- I was on the express list
on 11/27 I emailed - no response
last week around 1/25 I cant remember the exact date, I made an inquiry through the email no response.
1/28 I called- no answer
2/1 I called no answer
2/1 I commented on their 3 of their ads on Facebook. I logged back in and now the ability to leave a comment has been shut down. While they were doing that, they could have taken the time to reach out to me.
SCAM!!!! placed my order August 2020 and still not received my order. When I reached out, i was told covid related delays but now im not allowed to make comments or react to fb ads. They have not responded to my order status questions.
This company is a thief! They took my money in aug 2020 and I still haven’t received my items! I have contacted them 4 times and I haven’t had any response!! They are giving Muslim businesses a bad name! They will pay for this if not in this world then the hereafter!
She should be in jail for stealing money from us. How can she sleep at night? She is the worst I have ever seen. My orders from June were never delivered and they don’t answer my emails. I’m so mad, I hate seeing her doing advertising for taking more money from people. How the government let her do it? I hope she will pay for everything.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 339 reviews