Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
Absolutely a scam. Ordered in October 2020 and haven't even sent out the order yet.
Appalling and unapologetic

Update: after countless emails, intense frustration they sent me the order. The order was complete and no issues with it. However, it took 5 months and my absolute witsend before they sent jt. As soon as I demanded my money back and filed a complaint with PayPal they rush sent my order. Why did they not do this when I was still a loyal paying customer? I used to recommend Annah Hariri to all of my friends but I regret to acknowledge this is my last purchase from the company.
It seems our order has already been delivered. If you have any questions, please contact info@annahariri.com

AH Customer Care
If I could give zero stars for rating I wouldn't hesitate. I place my order back in October 2020 and until this moment February 26th,2021 I haven't received my stuff, they took my money, and contact number in USA is bs because no body answers. Do not get fooled by the ads because they are a big scam.
Let's all report her as a fraud on Instagram!!!!
Never received my 5dresses or my refund from mid last year! They ignored my email and contacts. I can't believe how she became a cheap scammer from a good business women! It's really sad to see people losing their morals and trustworthiness, especially people that present to be 'people of faith'. Worst thing is that she's regularly posting on Instagram and keep on hunting for new victims. I'm outraged to see the title on her website saying 'ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 7 DAYS'
Annah: stealing is your business.. but keep your children out of your fraud promotion on Instagram.
#Shame on you!
Scammer...!!! Professional swindler..!!

I returned the products I purchased from Anna Hariri corresponding with the company Staff online. I sent it back on 5th January and the package reached them on the 7th of January. I have the tracking records confirming this. They were supposed to refund the amount I paid. However they have not made the refund. I tried every channels to reach them. None of my emails or phone calls have been replied. I called both the Turkey and UK numbers. They were very quick to reply all my emails during the purchase. But since then they are not responding me. This is a total disappointment and a disgrace for a Muslim company that can trade internationally. I will do official complaints about the company both in Turkey and the UK. I am planning to take the matter to the UK Trading Standards and to the court as well.

Beware of this company.!!!! Keep away from Anna Hariri...
Your order has already been refunded. If you have any questions, please contact info@annahariri.com

AH Customer Care
Same as everyone else, I placed an order in August, thinking I would wear the dresses as maternity wear. Here I am in March, baby delivered and no dresses received. I don’t understand, I have ordered from her site in the beginning of the pandemic and received my items without delay. Now that she opened a larger factory, shouldn’t she have more hands on deck to help? I am seriously disappointed. I spent $179 on items and nothing came.
I ordered 4 dresses 10 months ago, still didn't receive them. I emailed them several times requesting for refund, no reply, the phone number posted online does not work, very horrible customer service experience in general.

I still have not refunded nor get my items. It is very disappointing !! I advice people not to buy from Anna Hariri any more they are a total SCAM!! period!!
Order dated 23 October 2020 is not fulfilled till now. Customer service keeps on stalling by stating order will be shipped as soon as possible quoting 2nd wave of Covid as an excuse. However, daily since last yr, Annah Hariri has been advertising that they can ship out within 1 WEEK of purchase. Customer service refused to reimburse my money and asked me to wait instead. In my account, my purchase status suddenly was changed from Unfulfilled to Fulfilled. And in the email, Duygu Benli admitted that my order has not been shipped out. This company has violated terms of contract and refused to pay their dues. If any of you make a purchase, quickly call your banks and rectify the situation. Different banks offer different timeline for dispute resolutions.
I have placed my order in March 2020 and it has been a year where there is no response from the company and no one is answering their phones. I wanted to support her during hard times of Covid so her employees would have a job, but she shows on her social media of sending out packages, but where is mine. Now I wonder how $200 outfits are on sale for $49... it’s a scam!
Honestly guys, avoid this company! I
Purchased 3 gowns back in May 2020, and never received my order. I’ve reached out to them so many times asking why the order hasn’t been dispatched and just some answers on the delay, but nobody responds. Even the phone numbers on their website are a dead end, I keep calling and nobody answers. So upsetting that they would take our money, and fail to send out our orders
Scammer! By far the worst company. Truly a shame
I guess I am not the only one. I ordered dresses from this company because I liked the design and quality. It’s been 10 months and they didn’t fulfill my order. I went back and forth with them so many times that I don’t have patience and energy anymore. On top it, in their website shows my order is fulfilled and they also promised to deliver within 7 days, then why it’s taking them 10 months to send my order? It didn’t take them 10 mins to take the money.
Absolutely fake rogue fraudulent company. Took money in advance in 2020 online its been 7 months no deliveries. Initially received response stating next months deliveries but from past 2 months responses are also fadding. Be ware they are putting up promotions to take your money with no delivieries.
My last 2 orders never received, phone number in UK now not working , not replying anymore on emails and marked my orders as fulfilled!!
I was once a big fan and customer so disappointed to see how its ended!!
Spent $300 on an order back in May of last year and have only received 1 so far (out of 5 total dresses). Minimal responses from customer service, and phone numbers don’t work either. She’s been limiting the comments so no one can complain, and sent me a personal voice note when I tried to call her out months ago and then promptly blocked me. I don’t even know who to contact at this point!! DO NOT EVER order from her, she’s dishonest and an embarrassment to the Muslim community for being so selfish and self promoting when she can’t even fulfill the orders. I’ve been waiting for more than 9 months now!! Too scared to cancel the order because that’s definitely money wasted, still making dua I’ll receive these dresses someday.
SCAMM!!!!!!! I placed my order 6 months ago and never received it. Their customer service is the worst and they will just take your money and never get back to you. Beware they are horrible!!!!!
She is theif. I ordered a dress last may I never got the dress or my money. She steals from everyone. Scamming woman.
Stay away from her business.
They are not genuine, they did not deliver my dress and not refunded my money worth of 270 CAD, don’t ever buy . I’m going to file lawsuit against them
Worst company by far!! I put in an order back in March and only received part of it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again in September, I’ve emailed them multiple times about my order and have asked for refund and yet they do not answer my emails or return my money.
LOG OUT
Alternate Text
Gwen
AE

Fraud ! Do not buy from her
I made my order on 13.08.2020
My order is US 88544, total amount 299,70$, 6 items ordered
Today is 13.02.2021 and yet I didn't receive my order, neither the refund.
Customer service is ghosting me ...
Do not buy from her, its a fraud !!!
No items received, no money refunded even though I sent countless emails
My friend (I don't have social media) posted on her instagram to get some answers but she delete her posts, same on facebook, she might even block her at some point
If anyone knows how to report this company as a fraudulent one please help
PS I just realized they also updated somewhere the order status with fulfilled when I never got the chance the receive the items ...
Real scammers! I ordered 2 pairs of clothes since Mar 2020 with order no US61550. They delivered only one. I wrote several mails and they quickly updated my page to read fulfilled in Dec, but without a tracking no. They don’t respond to mails, the tel no they have are never answered. Please return my money.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 340 reviews