Animed Direct Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy

"I am new to Animed and recently ordered a large bag of food for my new puppy. It was quite expensive, but Animed were offering it at a reasonable price. However, exactly 7 days after taking my money and placing the order I received an email to say it was unavailable. At the time of ordering it showed as 'in stock' and indeed still does on their web site. They did say they would re-fund me, but that the money would not appear back in my account for a few more days. I have checked my payment account and they have indeed re-funded (hence two stars, not one), but just as they have said, it will be a few days before I am able to access it. They have, in effect held onto my money for some time unnecessarily. Be warned therefore if ordering from these people, particularly if large sums of money are involved, and check that your order really is in stock."
Are you Animed Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Tablets delayed so had to buy extra tablets from vet. Customer service said they would expedite the items but still waiting."
"Customer service is awful.They are Polite and they say all the right words but they do nothing to sort out their ordering problems. If your're in a hurry do not order from here!"
"I've always used animed for my pets prescription but this time a week and a half after placing the order they still have "issues with the prescription", but fail to advise what the issue is...this has happened twice now on the same order!!! My pet is in desperate need of his meds and it appears they couldn't care less!"
"There was some confusion over the prescription, and it was over the Christmas period, but my order was accepted on Dec 22nd, payment was taken on Dec 27th, and I got delivery on Jan 2nd. Good job it wasn't a matter of life or death."
"Their prices are good and quick delivery, but almost every order of tin food results in dented cans. They put the heavy tins in a single walled cardboard box. Theit has been some discussion about the use of dented tins between us an Animed Direct. My attitude is that there's a small, but non-zero risk of the metal being perforated and air getting in. They were supposed to be putting a note on our account to put tins in bubble wrap, but last time it didn't happen. We usually get a partial refund on our orders. We also one had a bag of dry food arrive with a small sliit in it, where air could certainly get in. They replaced that ok. So I would encourage anyone who gets dented tins to tell them and if they get enough complaints they would pack them better"
Animed Direct is rated 2.77 based on 52 reviews