Animed Direct Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy

"I placed my order and paid for it and was reassured that it would be kept for me until the prescription arrived with the company. Then I was told that it was out of stock and that my prescription should state the brand name of the product rather than the generic medicine that the prescription was for. The emails and phone calls that I have received by way of an apology imply that I am in the wrong rather than Animed Direct’s employees who have misinformed me and wasted my time. A very poor service, avoid this company. I am now waiting for my refund and the return of my prescription."
Are you Animed Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid this company. They took my order which I paid for. 5 days later I sent a chaser email to find out where my order was to be told it was out of stock and unavailable. Poor customer service and no communication from them to say the product was out of stock. Looking at the reviews I am not the first person to have this problem."
"Terrible company. Took my money but I never received my order, a week later they said it was “unavailable” but haven’t refunded me!"
"Horrendous experience using their online system which crashed twice ! Then tried ringing 4 times with queues of 8 people in front of me! Then finally paid online with paypal, they took my money and then informed me that they cant accept non uk vet prescriptions! What a joke, Ive never heard such rubbish... I live in france, my vet is in france, am I supposed to drive to uk then register with an english vet to get my prescription??? USELESS COMPANY.! and I want my money returned too.... wonder how long that will take opening paypal complains etc...."
"Paid the company and sent prescriptions twice - a lot of money and a poorly pet involved. All I get is an automated email message saying that there is a problem, not what the problem is! Calling now to resolve the issue but it has taken me 40mins to get from caller no. 7 to no. 4. Giving up now just hope I can cancel the order."
"Horrendous service, placed order on 24 Nov received on 11 Dec assured I would get£25 compensation, received £15. Took so long to get through to talk to customer support, will never use again C Scott"
"#1005133592 "Caller number 3" for the past 25 minutes trying to speak with Customer Service. I just want to cancel my order and make sure I was not charged for my order. Extremely poor customer service -- or no service really. Wish I would have read the reviews prior to ordering. MY BAD!"
"Awful service. I ordered 2 weeks ago and asked for 3-5 working day delivery. Still waiting on heart tablets for my cat 14 days in. THere was an issue with the prescription apparently, but nobody rang me or emailed to tell me. I had to chase, took 30 minutes to get through on one occasion, 23 mins the next etc. Nobody contacts you if there is an issue, the lines close early so if you work full time, you've got no chance of being able to get hold of them even if you did want to sit and wait. Fobbed off with all sorts of excuses and waiting on a refund. Hmmm"
"We’ve been using Animed for some time and although initially it was ok, for the last two months they’ve been dreadful. They consistently get our dogs repeat prescription wrong and it always takes ages getting through by phone. I was told today it was due to a new system and that they were trying to get it sorted but seriously, two months??!?! I asked to speak to someone in charge but there was no one available (!) so currently waiting for someone to ring back. Unfortunately we will have to stay with them until the prescription runs out then we will be trying someone else. Our experience has been awful 😞"
"Very poor customer service . Mix up with prescriptions their fault animals lives depending on drugs"
"This used to be a reasonably efficient company but something has gone seriously wrong. It seems to be taking them days to process a simple order and the communications are awful.Pretty useless to try phoning because the line is almost continually engaged. Incompetent and inefficient."
"This is one of the worst websites I’ve ever dealt with. Tried to order prescriptions for my three cats. Placed order and emailed scans of prescriptions as asked. Received nothing. A week later, emailed to ask where it was. Only then did I get a form letter email saying there was “an issue” with my prescriptions. But it didn’t say what!!! I re-sent the scans, plus took pictures and sent those. Again nothing. Further emails led to more confusion as they seemed to have got one but not the other two. More emails. Then ANOTHER form letter same as before. Tried phoning the 0300 number many times - always engaged. Another email. They said they were processing the order but then I got the same form letter about “issues”. Aaaaargh! I went to a competitor’s website, Pet Drugs Online where I placed the order, sent the scans and got confirmation within 10 MINUTES. The medicine arrived the next morning less than 24 hours after ordering. Now THAT is how to do business."
"if i could give no stars i would I would recommend you look elsewhere when ordering pet supplies and medication Dreadful service from start to finish Website is difficult to navigate Rang customer services from 9:10, it stopped being engaged 14:40 A Manager was to ring me before 17:00 Yesterday, finally received a call 8:30 today The Manager antagonised the situation with her argumentative attitude and obvious contempt for having to waste her time on an actual customer!!!"
"There was never a problem getting through to you on the ‘phone but now you’ve changed numbers to a 0330 number, it’s tiresomely difficult- that’s if you can get anything other than an engaged tone. It took me three attempts early in the week so I gave up and posted my prescription with an attached letter. On my fourth and fifth attempt, I got through by ,phone but each time I waited 20 minutes and eventually had to put the phone down. Today, I got through and after another 20 minutes I eventually placed an order. Is this what you call offering a good service? If so, you would out of courtesy, have called me back to offer an explanation as to why a perfectly good service has become a frustrating disservice to its customers. I’d rather go elsewhere you’ll be pleased to hear."
"Shambolic Service! Severe, laminitic horse now without Meds due to their incompetence. Will NEVER use again - AVOID!"
"Dreadful customer service. Order placed in good time to arrive before my holiday but didn't arrive, phoned them after 6 days to be told it was sent to warehouse day before, too late for my holiday. They told me to cancel my order and reorder using express postage at my expense but still no guarantee it would arrive in time. Then I would have to wait for my original payment to be refunded and for the cost of express postage to be refunded. Midway through holiday I received email asking if order had been received! On return from holiday no order in sight. Lengthy email sent voicing my disgust and pointing out they should have resent at their expense not mine. Response was a short apology, a refund and an offer of 15% off next order.... no thanks I will spend my money elsewhere..."
"Awful customer service. Sent prescription 3 times & they took payment twice! Steer well clear."
"Second time this has happened. They mess up with prescription. There auto systems do not work., so not informed of issue with prescription. Left with no supplies got my horse, they couldn't give a damn...Customer service is rubbish!! Supervisor didn't bother phoning me back after 20 minute wait. They just refunded my money which they took before processing order. How can it take 3 days to process a prescription.. Steer clear, I won't use again, took 12days to get my dogs drugs with no known problems."
"I have ordered from them twice and both times they said they didn't get the prescription even though I attached it to the order. The worst thing is that they don't even let you know so you wait for days expecting it to arrive. Customer service is rubbish too. When I phoned today a grumpy young guy told me the systems were down and I should ring back in an hour then just said goodbye and hung up. How rude!!"
"After being a customer for 3 years when your order doesn't arrive so you phone up for help and basically get fobbed off and told tobwait 14 day so that they can claim back from royal mail. When you ask to speak to a supervisor to be told NO cause they wont tell you no different. well you have lost a loyal customer and don't worry after 14 days I will be claiming my money back and making sure that everyone knows how unhelpful your company is. Go to Zooplus or Pet supermarket as they care about there customers"
Animed Direct is rated 2.74 based on 53 reviews