Animed Direct Insights

Animed Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

B

Delivery - Fast

75.00%
Industry Average
" Last review I posted wouldn’t let me past 3 stars I give them 5 stars because I’ve never had any problems with ordering,delivery is prompt excellent value and great customer care 👍🏻 "
- Karen Roberts
" Excellent service and prompt delivery "
- Caroline Newlands
" Easy website quick delivery "
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
" Fobbed off with all sorts of excuses and waiting on a refund. "
- Anonymous
" Then I would have to wait for my original payment to be refunded and for the cost of express postage to be refunded. "
- Sam
" They just refunded my money which they took before processing order. "
A-
80.00%
Industry Average
" After having problems accessing my dog’s prescription online, I struggled for a few days to get through on the phone. It seems the new website was having teething problems. The customer service advisor I spoke to was very helpful and made sure I received the urgently required medication the following day. "
- Anita H
" Excellent service and prompt delivery "
- Caroline Newlands
" good knowledge and advice on products - able to recommend the ideal joint supplement for my 11 year old springer spaniel. Simple and easy to order, cheapest price for the product I wanted, efficient delivery and excellent after sales service - what's not to like??!! "
- Liz Perkins