Andrassy Living Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Andrassy Living

About Andrassy Living: We're an online store with one aim - to bring you beautiful and unique home accessories that stand out from the crowd. We hand pick each and every product, making sure that it's both beautiful and practical, plus our cohesive collection is constantly evolving, with new pieces being introduced all the time. If you want to find something different, you're in the right place.

sophie@andrassyliving.co.uk

How would you rate Andrassy Living ?

"I absolutely love the Andrassy style. Very Skandi. I have purchased a variety of gifts and homeware from them over the last few years and the quality and aesthetics have exceeded expectations. Great customer service too - I love the personal handwritten notes. I thank the day I found this lovely online shop!"
"Fantastic products, service and delivery. Thank you Andrassy Living."
Thank you for the great positive feedback and for taking the time to let us know how you feel about Andrassy Living. It's always great to hear from our customers, especially the good stuff. x
"Lovely gifts, beautifully wrapped, and thoughtfully delivered! Many thanks!"
Thank you for the feedback Emily and for taking the time to do it - it's really important to our customers (and to us) to hear that people are happy with the service we're providing (and the products of course - hope your friend loves her gift!)
"I have made many purchases from Andrassy Living - both for me and the present drawer. I am always delighted with the quality of the products and people are always very happy to receive them as presents! Sophie has a brilliant eye for things and I always look forward to seeing the latest products she has in stock."
Thank you for your feedback, it's hugely appreciated. Big love from Andrassy Living!
"Andrassy Living has consistently unique, high quality and beautiful items"
Thank you for reviewing Andrassy Living, especially as we know that everyone leads such busy lives these days. Your feedback is hugely appreciated, especially as it's GREAT feedback.
"Beautiful products at a great price. Customer service is amazing."
Thank you for taking the time to review Andrassy Living, it's hugely appreciated, and we're so pleased that the customer service is up to scratch - it's what we pride ourselves on. We look forward to hearing of the safe arrival of your products direct from Denmark and the best of luck with the wedding.
"A perfect gift for my friend who lives in France and eats outside a lot. The trays are well made and look classy. I was especially impressed with Sophie who contacted me to say they had sold out of the large size but could offer me two of the smaller ones and refund me the difference. I agreed to this and actually they are not so small and will be a useful item for our friends. I have even been given a 10 per cent voucher to use on a new order as a way of apology when there was really no need. I would definitely shop with this company again"
A huge thank you to you Jane for taking the time to review Andrassy Living and for reviewing us and the products you received so favourably. We hope that your friend gets much enjoyment out of her trays and look forward to you visiting us again soon. With our best regards and thanks again, Sophie.
"Didn't receive items as they were out of stock and have been told not getting back in"
Dear Janet, we're so sorry that we weren't able to fulfill your order and, as a result, get our first negative review. Just to reiterate what we said in our email to you, having featured in 2 magazines the demand was extremely high (higher than we'd expected) which is why the stock ran out. Unfortunately, unbeknowns to us (which is very unfortunate), our suppliers had also run out and have, as you know, discontinued the product. Huge apologies again and with our best regards, Sophie at Andrassy Living
"Thankyou very much my woven tray with netting is more gorgeous than I thought excellent qualjty. Prompt delivery and what a bargain. Thankyou Christine sambrook"
We're so pleased that you're delighted with your tray Christine. Thank you for taking the time to review Andrassy Living - it's very much appreciated. With our best regards and hoping you'll visit us again, Sophie.
"My order was dealt with very promptly and the package arrived, with warning of its imminent delivery; very reassuring as I was not left hanging about! Thank you Andrassy Living, I shall order again with confidence. Pauline Waton"
Dear Pauline, thank you for reviewing us so favourably and for taking the time to do so. W're really pleased that you'll order again with Andrassy Living - we look forward to your visit. Best regards, Sophie.
"Excellent product and quick delivery"
Dear Natalie, thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback on your recent experience with Andrassy Living. We're glad you're happy and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for your comments, it's what makes the business tick and helps us maintain great customer service. Best wishes, Sophie.
"Once again Andrassy Living has lived up to my expectations. The ceramic bowls were well wrapped and arrived promptly and in one piece. They look like the little jewels I had imagined and I will continue to buy from them."
We're delighted they arrived safely and that you're so pleased with them (we wholeheartedly agree with you - they're seriously beautiful bowls). Thank you for taking the time to review us Ali, it really means a great deal to the business and our future customers. Best wishes. x
Thanks for your great feedback. You must have like them! (some more are currently winging their way to you - hopefully you'll get them today) Just wanted to say how much we appreciate getting customer feedback and also how important it is to our business when you take the time to give us your comments. Thank you thank you!
"Beautiful oversized weaved shopping basket with plaited leather handles. Perfect colour. Overall even better than I expected. Great service too. Won't hesitate to order again from Andrassy in the future."
Emma, thank you for taking the time to review us and especially so positively. We're delighted that you're happy and that you'll come back and see us again. Best wishes, Sophie
"Excellent products and service. Great website and prompt, efficient and well packaged delivery. 'Does what it says on the tin', cannot ask for more. Will be back."
Thanks James and thanks for taking the time to review us - hugely appreciated.
"Prompt delivery; quality merchandise. What more is there to say?"
Thank you James for taking the time to review us and we're so pleased you're happy with your purchases. With our best regards and thanks again, Sophie @ Andrassy Living
"The amount of positive comments I get about products I have purchased from Andrassy Living has persuaded me to leave a review. Their range of unusual houseware goodies is fabulous. Whether a gift or something for me, their website never disappoints! Sophie is also incredibly helpful."
Thanks Carola, we're glad you're happy with your products and that I was helpful (that's what I'm here for). Thank you for reviewing us too - it's means a lot to us to get feedback from our customers and we appreciate it.
"Andrassy Living products are always stylish and practical at the same time - it is a great place to shop for gifts as the products look such great quality and are always beautifully wrapped . Thank you Andrassy Living for helping me with present shopping!"
Thank you! We now have gift wrapping available online so ALL our customers can shop for the perfect present. Come and see us again soon and thanks for reviewing us.
"Excellent products & fast efficient service, thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to review us and so glad you're pleased with our service. Come and visit us again soon.
"I purchased Two fabulous rattan dining chairs from Sophie @ Andrassy Living earlier this month after searching for something different other than high street for some time. The chairs arrived within days of placing my order online with no extra charge for delivery to Scotland, well packed etc with excellent post order communication from Sophie. I am now a regular visitor to the Andrassy Living webshop. SB Aberdeen"
Sonya, that's great to hear, especially about finding something 'different' and our good post order communication etc. Thank you for shopping with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review - it's hugely appreciated. Best regards, Sophie.
"Such a fantastic collection of goodies for the home and garden - I love it all and anything I buy from Sophie I know will be great quality and difficult to find anywhere else."
Thanks Helena, we pride ourselves on our products not being everywhere else - we like to try and stand out from the crowd wherever possible. Thank you for reviewing us so favourably and for taking the time to do it - much appreciated.
Andrassy Living is rated 4.91 based on 47 reviews