Andertons Music Reviews

05AM
5AM

Tell us how Andertons Music made you happy

Telephone
"We have placed the order of Ibenaz electric guitar from Andertons music Co. on 27th Feb morning and by afternoon we received call that they have left only display piece, as all fresh new one sold out and could take a week to get new one. They asked us do you want that. We refused to take the display piece as we paid for new guitar and agreed to wait . With-in an hour we received message that our guitar is being dispatched. Received delivery on 28th Feb. On 29th of Feb we have complained that the guitar they have delivered us, got defect in volume knobs as it was not fitted properly and more likely they have sent us the display piece as they told us they didn’t have any new piece left . Send a video of guitar by email. There was no response, so called up and they said they will look into it. They send a mail that the video is not clear so send pictures. So send lots of pics from different angles that shows clearly the fault but first they didn’t agree and start arguing. I am really surprised that I have paid £259 for new guitar and I got response that we can see the problem but there is an “Allen key” given, please do it yourself. I paid for the new guitar and when you can see the problem ,instead of replacing it with new one you are telling customer to do it yourself as you got your money and you don’t care. They have send me the faulty display guitar and I will strongly warn everyone not to purchase any stuff from this company who don’t take the responsibility of the product they are selling. I will never order or recommend this supplier to anyone. Please Beware of Andertons Music Co."
Are you Andertons Music? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ignores after sales emails and Facebook messages reporting a damaged unit. looking at reviews across multiple platforms can see there are a lot of unhappy customers. should of stuck with gear4music."
"Ordered a guitar that got lost in the post. Andertons did absolutely nothing to help, didn't bother to answer emails and don't seem to care that they have breached our contract. I will certainly never be ordering from them again, I don't really mind when things go wrong the measure of a good company is how quickly, efficiently and pleasantly they put it right. In this instance Andertons have failed in every respect and are still refusing to put the mess right! SHOP ELSEWHERE!"
"Re: order no. 124779150985 Right, is this some kind of a joke?? Yesterday our dad placed this order and it's taken you till the end of today to tell him you have issues with my payment when your site accepted my order!!! There are no issues with his account and he has made a few purchases since ordering with you. Now your phone line is closed. Seriously, I've never experienced such tosh. Just cancel the whole order and we'll take our business somewhere else!!! You've delayed this because you are inept. You don't deserve our time or money. Waste of time... totally inept, Andertons never even had the courtesy to ring my dad, just sending everything through emails, we want to speak with a human being!! Their loss anyhow, they lost a sale through their inept management. This order was for a gift to my brother for his 18th. Bad show."
Andertons Music is rated 3.84 based on 19 reviews