Andertons Music Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Andertons Music

How would you rate Andertons Music?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dave Worrall

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Andertons Music in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dave Worrall
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a guitar that got lost in the post. Andertons did absolutely nothing to help, didn't bother to answer emails and don't seem to care that they have breached our contract. I will certainly never be ordering from them again, I don't really mind when things go wrong the measure of a good company is how quickly, efficiently and pleasantly they put it right. In this instance Andertons have failed in every respect and are still refusing to put the mess right! SHOP ELSEWHERE!"
Marks
"easy to use web site extremely rapid response delivery was only 2 days after order placed they use a courier (dpd) that provides 1 hour slot detail"
"poor customer service, few staff who actually care"
"Great customer service and really quick delivery. Super happy."
Matthew
"Incredibly helpful service, with a good range of products, as well as competitive prices. My favourite music shop!"
Neil Coombs
"Good price and fast delivery with no problems."
"Accepted that there may be an issue with an expensive amp I bought for my son. Within two days of our phone call a courier will pick up take away, but also on the same day and same delivery time, deliver a new one. You can't ask for more than that!"
Andertons Music is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews