Andertons Music Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Andertons Music
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Andertons Music made you happy

"Perfect product ( Pocket Operator KO ) and have not had any issues whatsoever; only issue was with delivery by UPS who left the package on the grass next door despite clear delivery instructions."
Are you Andertons Music? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Andertons Music receives. Reply Free
"They helped me over the phone to purchase my brian may red special guitar I love it and a very quick delivery service"
"excellent service"
"Excellent price, near instantaneous free shipping."
"Great company,great service and really nice and helpful staff.. nothing is ever an issue,they always find easy way to help you with buying decision, purchase or return. Will happily use again and again. Very happy customer"
"Ordered a guitar that got lost in the post. Andertons did absolutely nothing to help, didn't bother to answer emails and don't seem to care that they have breached our contract. I will certainly never be ordering from them again, I don't really mind when things go wrong the measure of a good company is how quickly, efficiently and pleasantly they put it right. In this instance Andertons have failed in every respect and are still refusing to put the mess right! SHOP ELSEWHERE!"
"easy to use web site extremely rapid response delivery was only 2 days after order placed they use a courier (dpd) that provides 1 hour slot detail"
"Re: order no. 124779150985 Right, is this some kind of a joke?? Yesterday our dad placed this order and it's taken you till the end of today to tell him you have issues with my payment when your site accepted my order!!! There are no issues with his account and he has made a few purchases since ordering with you. Now your phone line is closed. Seriously, I've never experienced such tosh. Just cancel the whole order and we'll take our business somewhere else!!! You've delayed this because you are inept. You don't deserve our time or money. Waste of time... totally inept, Andertons never even had the courtesy to ring my dad, just sending everything through emails, we want to speak with a human being!! Their loss anyhow, they lost a sale through their inept management. This order was for a gift to my brother for his 18th. Bad show."
"poor customer service, few staff who actually care"
"Efficient website/email correspondence & very happy with my purchase; however, speaking to them in person on the phone wasn't anything to write home about & it didn't exactly fill me with confidence that the sales staff were all that bothered about helping their customers."
"Great customer service and really quick delivery. Super happy."
"Incredibly helpful service, with a good range of products, as well as competitive prices. My favourite music shop!"
"Great service and price, the staff are interested in helping you, not just selling as much as possible, nothing seems to be too much trouble. The stock is extensive and at every price point, so you can try a £200 Squire or a £3k PRS and see what you get for your money, whatever you choose, you'll get the same great service."
"Always offer a great service with competitive prices."
"The website is simply laid out and very user friendly, and the staff are incredibly friendly. I always prefer to click and collect just to go and in and talk with the staff, since they're quite local to me, and it's completely worth the journey. I once had to wait for my order to be delivered from the warehouse, and I spent the entire time talking about gear, being shown new products and all sorts, they really go the next level. Would absolutely recommend to any musicians."
"Good price and fast delivery with no problems."
"Accepted that there may be an issue with an expensive amp I bought for my son. Within two days of our phone call a courier will pick up take away, but also on the same day and same delivery time, deliver a new one. You can't ask for more than that!"
Andertons Music is rated 4.18 based on 17 reviews