Andertons Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Andertons Music
Telephone

Tell us how Andertons Music made you happy
Hopeless, hopeless shop. Sell you something off the website on line, debit your credit card, take 3 days to tell you they don't actually have it, then take a week or more to give you your money back. Great scam if you can get away with it, but disgusting business practice and customer "service". Never again.
We have placed the order of Ibenaz electric guitar from Andertons music Co. on 27th Feb morning and by afternoon we received call that they have left only display piece, as all fresh new one sold out and could take a week to get new one. They asked us do you want that. We refused to take the display piece as we paid for new guitar and agreed to wait . With-in an hour we received message that our guitar is being dispatched. Received delivery on 28th Feb. On 29th of Feb we have complained that the guitar they have delivered us, got defect in volume knobs as it was not fitted properly and more likely they have sent us the display piece as they told us they didn’t have any new piece left . Send a video of guitar by email. There was no response, so called up and they said they will look into it. They send a mail that the video is not clear so send pictures. So send lots of pics from different angles that shows clearly the fault but first they didn’t agree and start arguing. I am really surprised that I have paid £259 for new guitar and I got response that we can see the problem but there is an “Allen key” given, please do it yourself. I paid for the new guitar and when you can see the problem ,instead of replacing it with new one you are telling customer to do it yourself as you got your money and you don’t care. They have send me the faulty display guitar and I will strongly warn everyone not to purchase any stuff from this company who don’t take the responsibility of the product they are selling. I will never order or recommend this supplier to anyone. Please Beware of Andertons Music Co.
Ignores after sales emails and Facebook messages reporting a damaged unit. looking at reviews across multiple platforms can see there are a lot of unhappy customers. should of stuck with gear4music.
Perfect product ( Pocket Operator KO ) and have not had any issues whatsoever; only issue was with delivery by UPS who left the package on the grass next door despite clear delivery instructions.
They helped me over the phone to purchase my brian may red special guitar I love it and a very quick delivery service
excellent service
Excellent price, near instantaneous free shipping.
Great company,great service and really nice and helpful staff.. nothing is ever an issue,they always find easy way to help you with buying decision, purchase or return. Will happily use again and again. Very happy customer
Ordered a guitar that got lost in the post. Andertons did absolutely nothing to help, didn't bother to answer emails and don't seem to care that they have breached our contract. I will certainly never be ordering from them again, I don't really mind when things go wrong the measure of a good company is how quickly, efficiently and pleasantly they put it right. In this instance Andertons have failed in every respect and are still refusing to put the mess right! SHOP ELSEWHERE!
easy to use web site extremely rapid response delivery was only 2 days after order placed they use a courier (dpd) that provides 1 hour slot detail
Re: order no. 124779150985 Right, is this some kind of a joke?? Yesterday our dad placed this order and it's taken you till the end of today to tell him you have issues with my payment when your site accepted my order!!! There are no issues with his account and he has made a few purchases since ordering with you. Now your phone line is closed. Seriously, I've never experienced such tosh. Just cancel the whole order and we'll take our business somewhere else!!! You've delayed this because you are inept. You don't deserve our time or money. Waste of time... totally inept, Andertons never even had the courtesy to ring my dad, just sending everything through emails, we want to speak with a human being!! Their loss anyhow, they lost a sale through their inept management. This order was for a gift to my brother for his 18th. Bad show.
poor customer service, few staff who actually care
Efficient website/email correspondence & very happy with my purchase; however, speaking to them in person on the phone wasn't anything to write home about & it didn't exactly fill me with confidence that the sales staff were all that bothered about helping their customers.
Great customer service and really quick delivery. Super happy.
Incredibly helpful service, with a good range of products, as well as competitive prices. My favourite music shop!
Great service and price, the staff are interested in helping you, not just selling as much as possible, nothing seems to be too much trouble. The stock is extensive and at every price point, so you can try a £200 Squire or a £3k PRS and see what you get for your money, whatever you choose, you'll get the same great service.
Always offer a great service with competitive prices.
The website is simply laid out and very user friendly, and the staff are incredibly friendly. I always prefer to click and collect just to go and in and talk with the staff, since they're quite local to me, and it's completely worth the journey. I once had to wait for my order to be delivered from the warehouse, and I spent the entire time talking about gear, being shown new products and all sorts, they really go the next level. Would absolutely recommend to any musicians.
Good price and fast delivery with no problems.
Accepted that there may be an issue with an expensive amp I bought for my son. Within two days of our phone call a courier will pick up take away, but also on the same day and same delivery time, deliver a new one. You can't ask for more than that!
Andertons Music is rated 3.70 based on 20 reviews