AmpClamp UK Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does AmpClamp UK deliver?

support@ampclamp.co.uk

Cannon Street HouseCannon Street LouthLN11 9NL

Click Here

Tell us how AmpClamp UK made you happy

"Very good service, fast delivery, highly recommend. Thanks."
Are you AmpClamp UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"What's not to like, its so well made, great design, no more of it than you need, adjustable, it's a no brainer for pretty much the same price as the big brand shop alternatives... When I found these I bought and now returning the other bought from the music shop..."
Awesome - We're glad you're satisfied with your decision in choosing AmpClamp! :D
"Works perfectly. I have an acoustic amp with a tweeter, a Headway SK120, which I put three different guitars through (two superb acoustics and a Casino through a Sansamp pedal). Using the amp clamp with an e906 has allowed me to replicate the superb sound I get from the amp though a PA without resorting to 2 or three expensive, acoustic specific, DI boxes with parametric EQ."
Thanks for the positive review and pictures - glad it's worked for your purpose!
"Fixes easily to my amp and is very secure. Lightweight and compact, easily fits into my gig bag No need to lug a stand around anymore."
We're glad it saves you time and hassle! Nothing worse than carting around a massive boomstand...
"Accommodating company with great ideas. They were awaiting stock but I still recieved the two I ordered in time for my gig."
"Fantastic product , does what it says on the tin! Fantastic service, 1st class!"
Thanks for the Review Drew - Glad It's working out well for you!
"Amp clamp saves precious space in our shared rehearsal room and is always in the right spot - just where I put it. Record a quick session? Done. Sounds the same every time. Mic my amp for a gig? Done. Best solution for quick and easy mic’ing!"
Hey Martin, sounds like it's taken the hassle out of mic'ing up, Enjoy!
"A simple yet genius piece of kit. Looked at various other spring-loaded devices but settled on the AmpClamp. Great decision! Once I’d played around to determine positioning with a Shure SM57 it was literally a 5 minute job to fit to my H&K Tubemeister 36 combo. Gig set up is now a breeze and neatly stows away in my kit bag. Would definitely recommend."
Thanks Steve - Glad the setup is working well for you!
"Very good communication, very quick shipping : excellent"
Thank you for the positive review. Glad you got sorted before your gig!

Olly
"Great but of kit! Makes life much easier - no more mic stands to knock over! Super easy to install. Would highly recommend 😊"
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Glad you are finding AmpClamp is making things easier for you! :)

Olly
"Fast send"
Thanks for the review Brusco!
"The minimal size of the WT-pro is perfect for my small combo amps. Clamps with sprung arm isn’t steady enough and normal stands is too bulky."
Hey,

Glad you are happy with your purchase. We couldn't agree more!

Enjoy.
"Excellent product the best mic system ever in my opinion. Top class service to Ireland. The best."
We think so too! Thank you for the positive feedback and kind words! - Olly
"Great company with great customer service. Helpful. Quick response and delivery. Thank you."
You're more than welcome, glad we got there in the end! - Olly
"Good simple product which works very well!!"
"Reasonably priced, simple design but it works it's great, not had it long but still loving it....."
"Been using an Ampclamp on MADNESS concerts for over 2 years on our Marshall 4 x 12 speaker cab. A very good -sturdy easy to use clamp for any microphone and keeps the stage tidy.. No more ugly boom stands taking up space . A good reliable Uk distribution too. Fast and easy"
AmpClamp UK is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews