Ambers of Amersham Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ambers of Amersham
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Ambers of Amersham made you happy

"I went to Ambers of Amersham two days before I needed an important outfit for a friend's wedding. I had left it late as I was losing weight and hoping to drop a size, as well as being busy at work. I ran in frazzled and the experience was truly amazing. Friendly, friendly people, made me a cup of tea presented on a beautiful tray and whilst one man listened to what I was looking for and collected me three outfits, a wonderful Scottish lady helped me in and out of the clothes. I not only had the most PERFECT dress & coat but shoes, handbag, fascinator and sheer stockings to complete the outfit. This service was superb and I will most certainly be back to browse the full range very soon!"
Are you Ambers of Amersham? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Ambers of Amersham is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews