Ambers of Amersham Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ambers of Amersham

How would you rate Ambers of Amersham?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ambers of Amersham in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I went to Ambers of Amersham two days before I needed an important outfit for a friend's wedding. I had left it late as I was losing weight and hoping to drop a size, as well as being busy at work. I ran in frazzled and the experience was truly amazing. Friendly, friendly people, made me a cup of tea presented on a beautiful tray and whilst one man listened to what I was looking for and collected me three outfits, a wonderful Scottish lady helped me in and out of the clothes. I not only had the most PERFECT dress & coat but shoes, handbag, fascinator and sheer stockings to complete the outfit. This service was superb and I will most certainly be back to browse the full range very soon!"
Ambers of Amersham is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews