Alyssa Smith Jewellery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alyssa Smith Jewellery

How would you rate Alyssa Smith Jewellery?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Alyssa Smith Jewellery in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Their jewellery is exquisite! I have many of their miniature masterpieces made from sterling silver. The packaging is the cutest with extra sparkly confetti and sweets too! Definitely worth a visit to www.alyssasmith.co.uk. Wouldn't get my jewellery from anywhere else."
Alyssa Smith Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews