All Stars Direct Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend All Stars Direct
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact All Stars Direct?
Click Here

Tell us how All Stars Direct made you happy

"Good prices , but terrible buying experience, received a parcel tracking number , but it never went as far as processesing the delivery , I had to contact them to find out were my delivery was , to be told it wasn't coming from them , it had been passed over to there amazon team, ( checked amazon and the size was out of stock )was asked to wait to see if it turns up, and if nothing after so many days then they would post another out, wasn't prepared to wait over a month for a t-shirt , so got my money back and bought else were, only good thing was they were quick at refunding"
Are you All Stars Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered a Valentino Rossi beach towel. I paid £41.98 and never received the towel. I have emailed 5 or 6 times with no response. I attached a copy of the PayPal transaction in one of my emails and still no response. I have now had to log a dispute with PayPal. Appalling behaviour. I will never buy from you again. Lorraine Murphy"
All Stars Direct is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews