Allsopp & Allsopp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allsopp & Allsopp
Read Allsopp & Allsopp Reviews

About Allsopp & Allsopp:

Award Winning Estate Agents.
Local Knowledge, International Service Standards.

info@allsoppandallsopp.co.uk

115 New Union StreetCoventryWest MidlandsCV1 2NT

Tell us how Allsopp & Allsopp made you happy
Never had a Agency mis lead and even lie to me in 15 years , as Allsopp did with the sale of my Springs 12 type 2E villa. Did not say Buyer pre approval not in place. Buyer Emirates Id expiring in next 2 weeks, tho buyer had informed them. I asked for a 60 day Form F. Said 70 days just to be safe. Will complete in 60. Trf.took a 100 days - having a huge adverse impact for me. And instead of apologizing gracefully, all I got was an arrogance and a very neative attitude. And every 2 weeks a diff. Person to deal with. Will certainly not deal with them again, and will advise maximum caution to anyone who does.
Do not use this company unprofessional nothing but lies and threats.
The agent who came to value my property used very high pressure sales tactics, trying to pressure me to sign the contract there and then and that he had a buyer lined up already!given that I had inherited the property and the condolence cards were still on the mantle, I found this to be very insensitive. I then received an endless amount of emails, letters and phone calls despite my telling him to back off. I then wrote to the manager about this terrible service and he basically denied that his member of staff would act in such a way. Terrible customer service.
Why only 2 responses? Probably only 2 genuine reviews. Charge more than any other agent in Coventry. I would use alternative estates. Genuine agents with good ethics
Appointment was made for a valuation but was never told when it was so when I called to confirm I was surprised it had already been made. Day of appointment and it had to be cancelled as they had double booked. Valuer came round on 2nd appointment to which he under valued our property by 10% then told us the fees would be free for the 1st 12 weeks then double the average price of all the others. We were pressurised to sign on the day to take advantage of the free fees as it was the last day. The advert stated the first 30 properties would benefit from the free estate agent fees and I am yet to see 30 properties on their books. We decided to cancel as were not happy with what we had already seen and the valuer called my mobile at 9pm on a friday night, didn't speak and then put the phone down. I was getting phone calls from the office asking for details of what we were looking for and I kept telling them not to call again. I had a further call from the valuer a week or 2 after the 9pm call, this time at 12:30am asking me where I was. Being half asleep I just put the phone down. Then yet another 2 phone calls from the office asking for details. I kept saying I will look on their website and would be in touch if we saw anything to which they replied "we don't show everything on line". In the end I had to threaten them with legal action of harassment to get them to stop calling me.
I would NOT under any circumstances recommend this company as they are too expensive, the harass the hell out of you, and they just don't listen to what you say. Avoid at all costs and never give them your number.
Allsopp & Allsopp is rated 4.40 based on 60 reviews