All Pond Solutions Reviews

08AM
8AM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how All Pond Solutions made you happy

"if only i could give 0 stars bought a filter that leaked badly.Sent it back for a refund but they refused because they said they tested it and it was fine. I had to replace the flooring because of water damage . so they have stolon £80 from me pls pls pls pls do not use this company thay will steal your money ."
Are you All Pond Solutions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Was initially happy with Allpondsolutions by way of products, but, when something goes wrong or becomes faulty, the customer services is worse than poor. I have the 1400EF Aquarium filter, have had under a year. On the head of the unit is the inlet/outlet hard plastic, these became brittle and bits broke off. Therefore a seal cannot be made, unit cannot be primed and leaks. Explained as above and showed photo of the broken inlet/outlet. Completely ignored what was stated, clearly did not look at photo, so got an email asking to check seals/O rings. I responded back again stating no seal or O ring will fix the issue as the plastic is broken, a seal is not possible, again sent photo, get another email, asking to go through checklist, check seals etc, no closer to a remedy, my aquarium suffering as filtration not adequate. I will not be using again as too much hassle when something goes wrong."
"Dreadful support, been 2 weeks since my first message to them, you get nonsense replies and now they say it's out of warranty, well they timed that right as it was in warranty yesterday. Don't believe them when they say 24 hours for a reply, it's over 3 days, then they just reply rubbish waiting for the warranty to run out."
"Experience using APS solutions. Side note you have to email or live chat to get hold of APS. I have been leaving emails and live chat and still no further in getting the leak in my tank resolved. APS need to inspect the tank fair enough. They arranged for PalletWays to pick up the tank on Tuesday and they didn't turn up. Prior to this ParcelForce turned up on Monday to pick up the tank, I was surprised as I thought it was going with PalletWays. They took the tank and then I got a call later on that day to say APS had actually cancelled that order. They tried to contact APS via the phone number but got stuck when they couldn't actually get through to anyone. All they wanted to do was to arrange with APS for PalletWays to pick up the tank from them as they're just outside our village. They said they could deliver it back on Tuesday. I was concerned that PalletWays may come before then, so drove down to collect it myself only for PalletWays not to come on Tuesday. So Emailed APS to tell them, heard nothing. I was away Wednesday and Thursday so asked for them to try again Friday. In this time I had no emails from APS to confirm, not even 24hrs later. They said they had high volumes of correspondence as it's peak time (I wonder why). Friday morning at 10am I went on live chat, asked them what's going on as I hadn't heard in their usual 24hr period. She told me it had been rearranged for Friday and that pallet ways would come between 2-5pm. I was suspicious as live chat closes at 4pm. Come quarter to 4 PalletWays hadn't turned up so went back on live chat to confirm. Again confirmed it would be picked up between 2-5pm. I asked what happens if it doesn't can I contact anyone to let me know what's going on. They said email us. So 5pm came still no sign, emailed them. I won't hear for 2 days maybe 3 who knows. It's now 20:30 same day still no sign of PalletWays. I'm sharing this experience as want other users to know. This is the first time I've used APS but looking at reviews on feefo a lot are in my position. You may get lucky or you may be like me. Just be warned if you do buy from APS and there is a fault with the product don't expect a quick service to resolve it. I'm now 2 weeks in and back to where I started."
"Had a small customer service issue which was dealt with promptly and more to my satisfaction than I could have wanted. I have also purchased a plant from APS which is far and away the best specimen of its kind I have ever seen."
"Appalling animal and customer care. Paid extra for before 09:00 delivery. Didnt turn up until hours later. Had to go to work. Arrived home to find many fish and shrimp dead. DO NOT USE!"
"warranty is worthless on pond solutions pressure filters spin clean had a crack on casing filter brought last august taken out of garden over winter kept coming back with no covered classed as accidental damage you be lucky if they last a year be very careful if you thinking of buying customer terrible no phone contact avalible"
"Great items sold and a lot of choice"
"Good prices and fast delivery."
All Pond Solutions is rated 2.44 based on 9 reviews