All Pond Solutions Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend All Pond Solutions
10PM
10PM

Tell us how All Pond Solutions made you happy

"Experience using APS solutions. Side note you have to email or live chat to get hold of APS. I have been leaving emails and live chat and still no further in getting the leak in my tank resolved. APS need to inspect the tank fair enough. They arranged for PalletWays to pick up the tank on Tuesday and they didn't turn up. Prior to this ParcelForce turned up on Monday to pick up the tank, I was surprised as I thought it was going with PalletWays. They took the tank and then I got a call later on that day to say APS had actually cancelled that order. They tried to contact APS via the phone number but got stuck when they couldn't actually get through to anyone. All they wanted to do was to arrange with APS for PalletWays to pick up the tank from them as they're just outside our village. They said they could deliver it back on Tuesday. I was concerned that PalletWays may come before then, so drove down to collect it myself only for PalletWays not to come on Tuesday. So Emailed APS to tell them, heard nothing. I was away Wednesday and Thursday so asked for them to try again Friday. In this time I had no emails from APS to confirm, not even 24hrs later. They said they had high volumes of correspondence as it's peak time (I wonder why). Friday morning at 10am I went on live chat, asked them what's going on as I hadn't heard in their usual 24hr period. She told me it had been rearranged for Friday and that pallet ways would come between 2-5pm. I was suspicious as live chat closes at 4pm. Come quarter to 4 PalletWays hadn't turned up so went back on live chat to confirm. Again confirmed it would be picked up between 2-5pm. I asked what happens if it doesn't can I contact anyone to let me know what's going on. They said email us. So 5pm came still no sign, emailed them. I won't hear for 2 days maybe 3 who knows. It's now 20:30 same day still no sign of PalletWays. I'm sharing this experience as want other users to know. This is the first time I've used APS but looking at reviews on feefo a lot are in my position. You may get lucky or you may be like me. Just be warned if you do buy from APS and there is a fault with the product don't expect a quick service to resolve it. I'm now 2 weeks in and back to where I started."
Are you All Pond Solutions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had a small customer service issue which was dealt with promptly and more to my satisfaction than I could have wanted. I have also purchased a plant from APS which is far and away the best specimen of its kind I have ever seen."
"Appalling animal and customer care. Paid extra for before 09:00 delivery. Didnt turn up until hours later. Had to go to work. Arrived home to find many fish and shrimp dead. DO NOT USE!"
"warranty is worthless on pond solutions pressure filters spin clean had a crack on casing filter brought last august taken out of garden over winter kept coming back with no covered classed as accidental damage you be lucky if they last a year be very careful if you thinking of buying customer terrible no phone contact avalible"
"Great items sold and a lot of choice"
"Good prices and fast delivery."
All Pond Solutions is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews