alloutdoor.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend alloutdoor.co.uk
"Good product, best price I could find and prompt delivery."
"Superb range of products and a first class customer service. Highly recommended"
"Gwasanaeth da"
"After experiencing a minor hiccup my order was shipped and received promptly. Would use again."
"The product I ordered was dispatched promptly. The item I ordered had a small fault, again the situation was dealt with promptly and without question. Fantastic service."
"Superfast shipping, item exactley as described, i am very happy with both Service and purchase! A*********"
"I bought a new spring for secateurs. Arrived in good time a& secateurs are now as good as new. —— thank you"
"Hope to have more discount"
"Could not use the item as it was taken to the post office as I was not home on delivery and I left the county early next day, so no chance I could retrieve it from the post office, so complete waste of time and money, especially the extra postage cost to get the item delivered to my home address before I left!"
"All good, timely delivery. Thanks"
"It all happened so quickly!"
"Great service with good products at attractive prices."
"As described Arrived on time Well packaged."
"Goede en vriendelijke helpdesk, snelle levering."
"Very good service, very good product."
"Strongly recommend. Good stuff, fast delivery. Happy with the purchase."
"Great service"
"Good prices and speedy delivery"
"For complex reasons of my making, dealt with owner who was very helpful and we had a great chat. 1st purchase but won’t be the last. John Basingstoke."
"Great, my recommendation ...!"
alloutdoor.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 256 reviews