Allied Electrical Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Allied Electrical Services Ltd

About Allied Electrical Services Ltd: Allied Electrical is founded on old fashioned good service and reasonable prices.
We've been providing the good people of Bristol & Bath with solutions to all their electrical requirements for over twenty years.

Do you struggle to find somebody to do the smaller jobs?
At Allied Electrical we love the small jobs, it gives us a chance to get around to meeting more lovely customers.
We offer a speedy call-out service for both fault-finding and the small jobs and we offer free quotes for the bigger stuff.

Whatever your requirement, from a simple call-out to a rewire or electrical testing then we've got it covered.
Call us now.

nick@alliedelectrical.co.uk

13-14 Orchard Street
Bristol

Jill F
Verified Buyer

Turned up on time, got on with the job . very efficient and showed me how to use the light.
Mr&Mrs T
Verified Buyer

Service was excellent, very tidy workers,cleaned up as they went
Nic H
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, friendly and trustworthy service
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with our external security light and sensor fitted. The work was carried out efficiently and tidily and at the agreed time and day. The workings of the light were fully explained and John ensured we were happy with everything. The price was reasonable and it was easy to pay by card. We liked the neatness of the installation and the ability to have an internal switch to turn the light back on should it have been triggered and we wanted more time to see what may have triggered it.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. They answered the phone promptly, gave us a date to complete the work, arrived promptly. Carried out all the work, explaining what they were doing and why. Good price and worth every penny for the reliability and prompt service.
C J
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased. They were friendly and helpful and did a good job of clearing up after they had finished. I would use them again.
Mary M
Verified Buyer

excellent service. From the beginning I was kept informed of what needed to be done and the approximate cost. Nick was efficient,smart and pleasant, and left no mess. I can't praise him enough
Anita O
Verified Buyer

Efficient, reliable and very tidy finish. You know exactly what you are paying, receive good advice and the finish is excellent.
Mrs H
Verified Buyer

Alan arrived on the day arranged and on time. Very satisfied with the job done and pleased that the electrician took care to respect our home whilst working, was polite and professional. Will definitely use Allied again.
Ms K
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ... very professional .. friendly focused and ... great price! Will be recommending to my friends. Joyce Kallevik
Shirley D
Verified Buyer

I recently had my home completely rewired by Allied Electrical Services. As anyone can imagine this is quite a daunting prospect especially if you are living in the property. However, I found the team from Allied to be very professional in every way. They were always polite and courteous and very clean, everything was left just as they found it. I was kept informed of progress and the work was completed within the timescale I was given. I found the cost of the work to be competitive with other companies. But, the reason I chose Allied was because of the fast and efficient way in which my enquiry and request for an estimate was processed it was a true indication of the service I received. I would recommend the company to anyone!
Ginny H
Verified Buyer

After phoning many other electricians, Allied were the first to actually answer the phone!
Although they were very busy they fitted in my appointment as soon as they could and came at the time stated & carried out the repairs quickly. Nick was extremely helpful and explained everything he had done. I am very impressed & will most certainly use the company again & would recommend them without hesitation to family & friends.
Jen D
Verified Buyer

Allied Electrical replaced some bathroom lights for us today. They did a great job - came on time, completed the job really quickly, took time to explain the paperwork and new fittings and tidied up afterwards. They were friendly and professional throughout. Two huge pluses for me - the customer service - arriving/calling/emailing when they said they would AND they seem ahead of the game on the technology front; accepting credit cards, emailing receipts and copies of paperwork - very impressive!
Sandy B
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly and very efficient service. Great standard of work carried out and alwasy tidies up any mess afterwards. Would recommend this company completely and have already used this electrician again.
June C
Verified Buyer

Nick is very friendly and has done many great electrical jobs for me. Nothing is too much trouble; he is always happy to explain some of the technical aspects of the work if you want to know the detail and the quality of his work is excellent.
Geoff C
Verified Buyer

A tricky job, but successfully completed in a professional manner.
James G
Verified Buyer

It was only a small job - putting in a new socket - but work booked in and done very quickly at a reasonable price. Friendly service, can't ask for more! Thank you.
Liz F
Verified Buyer

Great service thank you!!
Sally L
Verified Buyer

Very friendly,efficient and tidy workers.was v impressed that they wore overshoes protect my floors and that they hoovered up afterwards! Would definitely use again.
June W
Verified Buyer

I was pleased with the service - Nick arrived a little late, but I was advised beforehand so it did not inconvenience me. I liked the overshoes - most thoughtful!!

Regards,