Allen & Young Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Allen & Young Ltd

Tell us how Allen & Young Ltd made you happy

"The guys did a great job and had a friendly, positive attitude. They also managed to park the van in the smallest possible space after someone else parked in the spot I'd reserved for them. Would definitely recommend!"
"Both Kelvin and Andy went out of their way to accommodate all my requests during the stressful process of moving house. They are also both very good at taking apart and putting furniture back together again. I found their rates very reasonable under the circumstances. I would recommend their services to others."
"Excellent service, great care for furniture ."
"Efficient and Lovely to work with, would recommend to anyone."
"Really happy with the service from Kelvin and Team. Very competitive price and they did an amazing job. Will definitely recommend and use them again. Thank you!"
"The service we received was outstanding and made the whole moving day process so much less stressful. Allen & Young were prompt, polite and very good humoured throughout a full long day - the vehicles and manpower provided were perfect for our needs and their rates were very competitive. I would recommend them highly to anyone doing a big move."
"I chose Allen & Young for removals and storage somewhat at random after a website search. I can happily say that I was very glad that I did. Kelvin and his colleagues, apart from being very nice guys, were very professional and considerate. There care for our property and it's contents were immediately noticeable and continued throughout the packing, removals and detailed inventory. I have used this companies services for other smaller jobs and would do so again without even contemplating looking elsewhere. It is good to know that there are companies that you can rely on in this day and age."
"From start to finish, Kelvin and his team were nothing short of brilliant. They all took great care, were wonderfully efficient, and so helpful and friendly. The whole process was the most enjoyable, stress-free move to date! Thankyou Kelvin,Paul, Andy, Alan and Remi!"
"Lovely guys & very helpful during our recent move. Would recommend their services to anyone."
"Very helpful indeed. Recommended."
"I chose Allen & Young to move my home from London to Devon. They are a very professional and punctual company and extremely competitive on price. Managing director Kelvin Young and his assistant Andy provided a friendly and efficient service and were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Allen & Young to anyone planning a house move."
Allen & Young Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews