allbeauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend allbeauty
4.6
Based on 2,401 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Purchased Jo Malone perfume as a gift and it arrived without the usual box. Disappointing. Supposed to be next day delivery but took five days.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you are not happy with your item. We can confirm that the Jo Malone fragrance does not come boxed and this is stated on our website. Jo Malone stock in stores is not actually boxed (unless it's a gift set).
I received the parcel in which the bottle were not properly sealed and one of the bottle got leaked. When I complained about it, after a day I was asked to prove it really happened. Just not what expected from all beauty
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry your bottle arrived leaking and apologise if our request has caused any upset. As is common with many online retailers we usually request a photo of any item that has arrived damaged to try and get the matter resolved for our customers as quickly as possible. This then usually saves the need to return a damaged or leaking item.
Loved the scent as I sprayed it on T a Jo Malone counter so when I saw the slightly discounted price I decided to purchase. However the scent does not last very long so you need to reapply. So it’s more like a 50ml bottle really....
Thank you for your review. Eau de Cologne and Eau de Toilettes should normally last for approximately 2-3 hours between applications compared to Eau de Parfum which usually lasts for 4-5 hours between applications. Fragrance is made up of 3 notes, top, middle and bottom or base. The top note of any fragrance will only last for around 5-15 minutes depending on evaporation and body temperature. The middle notes usually last between 20-60 minutes and then the base notes linger for the remaining time frame. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team directly as they would be happy to help.
Would really appreciate contact from customer services re my email - I’ve always been impressed with this company
Further to your review, unfortunately we don't appear to have received any email correspondence from you. Please can you email us with your query so we can assist you further. Our email address is customersupport@allbeauty.com
Quick delivery but the stock of some guinot items I wished to purchase were not available.
The products are excellent as usual but delivery by Evri let’s the company down badly.
The fragrances of Paco Rabanne and Ted Lapidus are both different from what I have used in the past please note that I have been using Paco Rabanne & Ted Lapidus for over 35 years, I bought them from your company thinking they will be original although I had to pay more in this case, I am somewhat disappointed.
Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are sorry that you are not happy with the items that you have received. We can confirm that we buy our stock from a number of well-established brands and beauty wholesale companies. Please contact us at customersupport@allbeauty.com who will be happy to help with regard to your query.
Order takes too long still didnt arrive
Further to your review, we are sorry that your order is taking a little longer than usual to arrive. We can confirm that the majority of orders are delivered to your destination within 5 - 8 working days. However, on some occasions there are delays. We can see from the tracking that your parcel is on its way to you.
It took to much time to receive my products. More than a week should not be acceptable
Thank you for your review I can see that your parcel was being sent to the US and our estimated delivery is 4-6 business days on checking the tracking we can see that the parcel was delivered on the 7th day.
Customer care were perfect, I truly can not fault them. My parcel was taken from my doorstep and they sent out another one immediately. However they really need to rethink the courier company they use as parcels just get bumped on the doorstep in a very unsafe place, this happened with the second parcel sent out but lucky I was home and heard the door as the courier knocked, left and went before I had the chance to open my door. I explained all of this to the this company but I don't think they will be changing their courier service so unfortunately I don't think I feel safe enough to buy from allbeauty again.
Good price, Not sure why it takes so long to deliver when you pay so much to get it delivered
Further to your review, we have looked into this and can see that your order qualified for the free tracked delivery. The tracking for your parcel is showing that the parcel was delivered a day after it was dispatched from our warehouse facility. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Very easy to order and efficient delivery. Unfortunately the items aren't as well scented as other suppliers... and the smell soon wears off.
I would love to write a review on this product, except I haven’t received it yet. I ordered it on 1/22/22 and it’s 2/10/22.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Further to your feedback, we are sorry to hear that your parcel took longer than expected. We have looked into this for you and can see that this parcel now shows as delivered on the 12th February.
Received perfume unwrapped, bottle diddnt seem to be full, I know it’s not right to the brim but still diddnt look like 30ml And thirdly I couldn’t get in contact with yourselves
Shipping time is way too long. I won’t order from allbwauty again.
Did not know that what I ordered was coming from another country - hence, the delay in receiving it. Did it say the source was from another country? It’s not here yet …….
Further to your review, we do apologise for this. We can confirm that all orders are dispatched from our warehouse facility in the United Kingdom. Most orders are delivered to the United States within 4 - 6 business days, however, due to delays along the way, it can take up to 20 working days for orders to arrive. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Very disappointed that my order never arrived and I was not given any reason why this did not happen. A member of staff at all beauty was very helpful and has re-ordered my goods. I await to see if this parcel will arrive. Must say I am not very pleased as one item was bought as a birthday present. I have bought from this company many times before and I have never had this dreadful delivery saga
Further to your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. We hope that you enjoy your replacement order.
I haven't received the order yet, the Royal mail tracked delivery makes it very complicated for people working full time at their working places.
We see that you collected your parcel directly but are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the Royal Mail service received. Should you prefer, we do offer a courier option for our UK customers and this can be selected at our checkout. We hope this helps.
I usually like All Beauty but as my recent order has still not arrived after weeks I am not happy.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived. We can't see that you have been in contact with us directly regarding this so we will email you to directly to offer further assistance.
I have been using all beauty for years as you can find anything you need for very good prices. However, they need to work on their system urgently. I made a mistake on the delivery address and you can’t amend it online . I called twice to make sure the delivery details would be corrected on the same day I put the order in. In the end nothing could be done and the package not only went to the wrong address, it was also delivered to a neighbor’s door without getting any notification.
Further to your feedback, we do apologise that we could not assist with your change of address request as the parcel was dispatched before you contacted us. We can confirm that all delivery notifications are recorded on the tracking details provided in the details provided via email at dispatch.
allbeauty is rated 4.6 based on 2,401 reviews