All Saints Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend All Saints
11AM
11AM

How would you rate All Saints ?

"Amazing quality products. I bought sheepskin jacket - just beautiful"
"All Saints is ALL that and much more! I've purchased from them before and just recently and not only are they super efficient and delivery exceptional, their products are high quality, good fit and lovely to wear. Thanks!!!"
"I love their website integration with Amazon Prime to allow me to use my Prime subscription to get fast and free delivery. Product was as expected."
"Stylish kit at a good price for my hols."
"Website it so straight forward, really easy to navigate. Delivery is always on time, and if you have any problem's, their customer service is fantastic."
"Bought a jumper and coat and don't live near a store so asked how long I had to possibly return items. Manager/supervisor allowed me an extra 2weeks to return (normally 14days). I did then return the coat (sadly, was lovely!) and was refunded with no quibbles by very friendly and helpful staff in the Cardiff Store. Have several outfits and a leather jacket from AllSaints and absolutely love them. Staff always super helpful without being pushy."
"Big thank you for the team at All Saints in Stratford - Catrina and Jaime!! for bringing my shoes over in a taxi- amazing customer service x"
"Amazing customer service at All Saints"
"I'm very excited to wear my new leather jacket this holiday season. It just got delivered and I was a bit nervous to order something so expensive online. I like to look things over and check zippers and what not. I guess I'm a perfectionist, but the jacket they sent is gorgeous and perfect. Delivery was on time and free. If I get service like this each time I order with them, I'll continue to shop with them."
All Saints is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews