All Mix Concrete Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend All Mix Concrete
"Fantastic service, great lads, will always use"
"Ravi and Ryan did a great job, quick turnaround by the guys in the office."
"Brilliant service and would recommend to anyone"
"Took delivery this morning and the guys barrowed the concrete to the rear of my house and placed it exactly where it needed to go ( which was a great help as I did not). I thought the two guys were very helpful and went out of their way to help and advise. They were a credit to your company, both smart and clean appearance. If the rest of your staff are this nice can I come and work for you:-) Many thanks"
"Ash & Jay did a great job. The guys are professional and work hard. Also thanks to Peter in the office."
"Spot on service, good lads excellent job done."
"Everything good will use again"
"I ordered 0.72 cubic metres of C35 concrete on Monday 21st May and requested delivery around 10.00am the following day. As the house is located in a cul-de sac and difficult to park a large vehicle with all the cars around i thought it would be wise to allow for the morning workers to leave and get the delivery without too much fuss. Although the delivery was slightly late, the vehicle reversed into the cul-de-sac and the two gentlemen quickly set up and transferred the concrete to the rear yard prepared shuttering (free barrowing service, they cleaned up the minor spillage and left after approximately 30 minutes. A brilliant service that i can highly reccomend and will use without hesitation again. Thank you for a great job. SHS/St Helens/22/05/2018"
"Very quick deliveryon time will use again"
"Perfect service fasta and efficient service"
"Great service on time difficult entry but job done great"
"Great service, lads were fantastic, highly recommend"
"Brilliant service from ash, ash and jay"
"Fantastic service , the lads couldn’t do enough!! Would definitely recommend and use again"
"Very happy, hard work in the sun and a perfect job"
"I rang on Wednesday for a delivery early Friday morning and was told they could deliver between 8 & 10. Friday 7:30 they guys rang to say they were 1/2hr away. when they arrived they asked to see the site which was around 150ft from the truck. they made a couple of ramps for the wheelbarrows and began moving the concrete in, asking on occasion if I was happy with the consistency of the mix. As I levelled/tamped they moved the concrete in front of the board to provide less resistance. I can't praise these guys enough they certainly went the extra mile to help and provide full customer satisfaction, they also cleaned/hosed down the road & drive when they had finished. I am happy to very highly recommend ALL-MIX and their team to anyone and judging by the reviews I'm not the only one."
"Brilliant service and the helped out and really please with the service"
"Very helpful good lads"
"Brilliant service and they didn’t moan about the push"
"Lads turned up on time. Good mix. Very clean and tidy. Cheers Shaun and Mitch"
All Mix Concrete is rated 4.96 based on 551 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!