Alert1 Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Alert1

About Alert1: Alert1 is the leading provider of medical alert systems, keeping seniors safe and independent since 1988. Get help 24/7 at the push of a button.

Visit us at www.alert1.com

Alert Solutions
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Alert1 made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"The emergency responders were given the incorrect code to access the key box. Eighty six years old, on the floor for almost 30 minutes and no vital signs were taken by responding agency."
Hello,

We are sorry that we did not have the correct code for the key box. We would like to make sure that everything is up to date, could you please provide the account information such as Member name and/or phone number?
"Got the help we needed! Thank you so much"
"The representative did I interacted with honest past call did not understand that there was an emergency and I was looking for help her response was something to the effect of so everything is okay there. I understand that I was walking away from the unit and maybe she could not hear me clearly. This is the first representative who did not initially understand the nature of the call. It turns out my mother had a fractured pelvis and was in the hospital and will be in rehab for a while. Can we put the service on hold to extend the contract? If someone could call to speak to speak with me that would be wonderful. In the past the representatives that I have spoken to have always understood the situation and the answer time on this call took a lot longer than in the past."
Hello Merelyn,

I do apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. We would like to reach out and assist you with placing the account on a hold. Could you please provide the account details, such as Member name and/or phone number, and the best number to reach you at?

Alert1
"Outstanding service!"
"Very pleased"
"Very pleased with the service I received."
"Fine. Testing only."
"I thought it took a bit long for them to arrive, but they did a great job when they got here."
"Thank you!!"
"This is his daughter. U guys did great. Thank u so much."
"Excellent. It was a water leak not a health problem but my phone wasn't working and it was a real emergency. Thank you!"
"A relative got email notification of the incident. The relative called the client and verified that this was a false alarm, and there was no imminent medical emergency."
"Thank you! We are glad Pauline has you. We are her son and daughter-in-law who live next door. It is a relief to us that she has the assurance of the Alert 1 button. In the latest incident, we appreciate that you were able to keep EMS from coming since we were right next door and could respond to her needs."
"The man who answered was excellent"
"I fell over my cane at approximately nine thirty and struggled to get up for about fifteen minutes then gave up and rang button. Was able to direct technicians to come to my back door. Arrived in about fifteen minutes and able to raise me to my feet. I did not need to go to the hospital. My grandson and my niece arrived to assist me and took over."
"I am Nannie's daughter and not near her, but she had a fall and needed assistance and transportation to the hospital. Alert 1 responded immediately and sent emergency responders and she is grateful for Alert 1."
"I am so thankful for Alert1."
"Response time was very fast. Calls to other family members were also very fast. Everyone was very polite and professional when calling to let us know there was a problem with my mother. Thank you for your help."
"Thank you from her daughter Karen Lee McLane. She is home and doing well! TY for getting her the help she needed immediately!"
"My family can rest easier knowing first hand how efficient and competent Alert1 responded to my recent emergency."
Alert1 is rated 4.49 based on 988 reviews