Alert1 Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Alert1

About Alert1: Alert1 is the leading provider of medical alert systems, keeping seniors safe and independent since 1988. Get help 24/7 at the push of a button.

Visit us at www.alert1.com

1-866-802-3676

sales@alert1.com

1000 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 300 Williamsport, PA17701

Categories:
Alert Solutions
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Alert1 ?

"A call was made but from a utah number which we didnt know nor did we answer. But you did leave a voicemail and also alerted the paramedics. Thank you"
"The information provided to you by son John Schnecker as well as the presence of his brother Jim and father Robert, recipient of Alert 1 regarding the lock box combination caused confusion with the local emergency response team which may have caused property damage to the front door if it weren't for Jim Schnecker arriving at the 316 East 5th St. residence shortly after police were ready to break the front door down. The combination was given to Alert 1 representative and then read back as read to him. But obviously he re-wrote it incorrectly for your records."
"Response was prompt"
"Call button was pressed when my mother fell in the bathroom. Found by a family member hours later, no emergency response had been made!"
"Help arrived in minutes after being called and all help that arrived at my house were very attentive. I was very pleased with Alert 1. I am now recovering from a broken hip. Thanks for being there for me. Sincerely, Laverne Moser"
"Called my son for help."
"Please change email address kamalsan@att.net or vegas4bev@cox.net. they sent exactly what we needed, they were fast."
"The one time the button got pushed and it was by accident, but my father (Norman) couldn't get to the phone in time, you did a fantastic job. You notified us, got the paramedics out to the house and, fortunately, all was well. We're very happy with the service."
"My mom was impressed with the person who answered her"
"Promptness to alert and notification to listed family members."
"Very quick in responding"
"You were very helpful!"
"Quick response, and calling others on call list to let them know I had fallen, and to ensure them that I was ok and help was on the way."
"very fast efficient and capable service"
"I would suggest however that when you call those on list for notification that the caller ID say Alert1 instead of State call is originating from"
"You are always there when we need you. And if we have questions, you get us answers quickly."
"On the phone as soon as the button was pushed! Then, they called my phone tree right away so my family met the aid car and me just before we left for the hospital. Having Alert1 makes my family feel more secure knowing I have access to help all the time."
"Quick response with phone call. Staff member provided good information and recommendations."
"Ist active test. Carolyn fell, did not have her Alert 1 wrist or pendant with her (lesson learned). I was at the drug store for about 45 minutes (lucky). When I came home, she had been on the floor in the hallway (no phone in reach.) I pushed your button and response was immediate, you called EMERGENCY SERVICES. All turned out well. Thank you."
"I was not at home when my mom, Nelle, fell and she was able to get the help she needed."
Alert1 is rated 4.48 based on 925 reviews