Alert1 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alert1
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Alert1 Reviews

About Alert1:

Alert1 is the leading provider of medical alert systems, keeping seniors safe and independent since 1988. Get help 24/7 at the push of a button.

Visit us at www.alert1.com

1-866-802-3676

sales@alert1.com

1000 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 300 Williamsport, PA17701

Tell us how Alert1 made you happy
Good work
all good so far
Good service
Very thankful that that you people take out time to give wellbeing checks
I'm writing on behalf of my mother Joan Williams. She is very happy to have this service. As well as the family. She has only had it for three days now. So for everything is good. Thank You
Sharol Cassidy
The system does not always seem to work when we test it out. How do we fix this issue?
I arranged to have Alert 1 installed for Frank, who is on pallative care now and had taken a fall. Alert 1 has increased his comfort living alone in case he takes another fall. So, the impact Alert 1 provides is
PRICELESS! Thanks Alert 1. I would highly recommend your service to everyone.
I sent the unit back for credit. The phone salesman told me wrong and I wanted the small white unit with red button. He told me it would work any where; in the car, at relatives home, shopping, everywhere. I want full credit and pay my return shipping costs, UPS $15.
Hello Jacki,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. We are sorry to hear that the device you received was not what you were looking for. Upon receipt of the leased equipment back in our main office we will be able to pro-rate the account for you.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give us call at 1-800-693-5433 Option 2.

Best,
Alert1
when the alert light is on what do we do? thank you
So far we have not had to use it but any questions that we have had you all have been able to answer them. Grateful and thankful
Just changed pendants. I hope the replacement works better with less unneeded calls as the old one did. Operators are very gracious when they call and I appreciate that.
Everything is wonderful
The test call was great. Prompt answer and courteous response. Thank you!
Have been very responsive when needed.
Cancel does not work
Hello Madline,

We are so sorry to hear that the device isn't working for you! We tried to reach out to you but were unable to get through. Could you please give us a call at 1-800-693-5433 Option 3?

Best,
Alert1
Charge and set up went well, called to test and consultant was extremely courteous and helpful.

Thanks
VERY AMICABLE PERSONNEL..CALLED TO GET SUPPORT ON THE USE OF ALERT 1. MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED AND THE UNIT IS NOW OPERATIONAL. THANK YOU
Very reliable service nationwide
Wonderful.
I feel very comfortable knowing that I have Alert very close at hand.
Alert1 is rated 4.47 based on 1,307 reviews