Alert1 Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Alert1

About Alert1: Alert1 is the leading provider of medical alert systems, keeping seniors safe and independent since 1988. Get help 24/7 at the push of a button.

Visit us at www.alert1.com

Alert Solutions
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Alert1 made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Hello, I am writing for my mother who is in the hospital after several falls that went undetected with your service. In fact, she falls frequently which is why we purchased your product and NONE of her falls were ever detected. She has memory issues and sometimes forgets to press her button for help... so what are we to do?? We thought she would be safe with the supposed fall protection we purchased. On one evening she did remember to press for help and told us she had to call for help three times! We are very dissatisfied and looking at other companies."
Hello,

I do apologize that the device is not working up to your expectations. I would like to have a technician reach out to you and troubleshoot with you further. Could you please provide the best number to reach you at?

Alert1
"The test went as intended. The call person did a great job. Thanks for the follow up."
"I was setting up a new pendant and it was a test. You responded to my test9"
"The test button was on. I pushed my button to test the system. It took about 4 minutes before anyone answered and when I questioned what took so long I was told that they answered and didn't get any response so they called my number which wasn't working (because I was still waiting for someone to answer) and they dispatched the police. They asked me to hold while they cancelled the police and disconnected me instead. The police came so obviously they were not called. I'm not at all happy with your system."
Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for providing us with this review. We are sorry that the test did not work properly for you but am glad to see that you were able to speak with a technician and get the device working properly. Please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-693-5433 Option 2 if there is anything we can help with further.

Alert1
"asked for ambulance waited to long to arrive wound up with fire departmet and ambulance"
"I have 5 push buttons and I'm told that one of them has a bad battery and is setting off the warning light. No matter, you tell me you have none in stock. After 5 years i would expect all of them to be changed. I'm sorry,I'm very disappointed."
"The response was quick and helpful."
"It took multiple pushes of the wrist button to reach help. The writ watch style is suppose to detect a fall, well it didn’t! She laid there for an hour before help arrived."
Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry that the button was not working properly for you and will reach out to you today to assist with troubleshooting.

"Great services!"
"Thank you for your prompt attention."
"Everyone was nice and fast... Thanks for asking :)"
"Phone call was prompt after pressing the alert button."
"I fell in the kitchen on my back. It took me several minutes to be able to get into a sitting position but was unable to get up. I pushed the button on my alert that I wear around my neck and shortly was connected to someone that notified the EM"
"Very good"
"Great response"
"When my elderly father pressed his unit, Alert1 first called my business phone (the first choice). When they didn't get me, they left a message and immediately called the home number (the second choice, where I was in for the evening). They had already sent the paramedics by that call (who my wife and I met at the apartment since we only live a few blocks away). Alert1's response time is very quick. They are the only reason my father can live alone at his apartment, and we're very happy this service exists."
"We are really glad to have Alert1. It brings us a sense of peace knowing that if Mom falls, she can get help immediately."
"When my mom fell I was supposed to get the call first, but they had already called the first responders. It worked out fine."
"Alert 1 was right on top of things called elms and immediately contected me and second person in line."
"Family was alerted quikly."
Alert1 is rated 4.48 based on 1,005 reviews