Alert1 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alert1
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Alert1 Reviews

About Alert1:

Alert1 is the leading provider of medical alert systems, keeping seniors safe and independent since 1988. Get help 24/7 at the push of a button.

Visit us at www.alert1.com

1-866-802-3676

sales@alert1.com

1000 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 300 Williamsport, PA17701

Tell us how Alert1 made you happy
Can't update My Account. Been receiving "My Account is temporarily down for maintenance. Please contact Member Care Services for assistance." since I got the system which is going on two months now. I prefer updating and having access to my information.
Excellent service, the family is very please with this service!!
after the receiving the product we activated it but had a few issues with the pendant being very sensitive. it kept setting the alert off but the staff was nice and helpful. mom is using the wrist monitor.
W Orks good and all I have to do is to get her to wear it more.
Customer service was very informative and polite. Not pushy. Clear explanation of the different units and service options. Thank the Lord we have not had to use the system for an emergeny response
The fall detection device was too sensitive and I had to revert to using my wrist band device to avoid setting off the device several times during the day and night. I need to change my account .
Alert1 you all are fantastic! We ordered this for my gma after she had a bad fall. Each & everyone who we spoke with has been nothing but amazing! Kudos to the entire staff! She accidentally hit the button a couple times & each an everyone has been so nice & caring wanting to make sure she did not need any help. Thank you all for such dedication to making sure loved ones can get help if needed.
Alert 1 had a very quick response time. Everything was okay this time and have piece of mind knowing that they are always there for my husband when he's home alone. Thanks again. Lisa
My mother Rebecca complains the the device is heavy and we have to make sure she is wearing it constantly. But is it giving us piece of mind.
very helpful and kind
Poorly, test calls not answered
I can’t really respond about the service because we never activated the system. It was purchased for my mother, now my mother needs 24 assistance. The system is not needed. Never been hooked up. I called to see about sending unit back and was told that it is non refundable and no credit could be given. That’s pretty disappointing considering it was never used. Then I was told before I can even send it back, I have to actually hook it and test while I am on the phone with a representative. Call me odd, but I don’t see this as good customer service. I view this as extremely poor service and taking advantage of my mother’s money.
Thank you! Bottom line...Our mother now has her alert necklace and is wearing it, so we're happy about that. A couple of things though...When I ordered the necklace, I was told I could set-up our emergency contacts when we received the unit. So I set the unit up and sent the test as required. All good. But then, when I attempted to ask a question, the operator simply hung up on me. I wanted to provide our emergency contact number. I called the next day and got the correct person. During the process of my purchase a week earlier, I was told we could have ONE emergency contact. In my follow-up call, I was told we could have THREE contacts. It just seems like there would be one answer to that question. And finally, in the same follow-up call, the connection was horrible. There was crackling on the line and your rep's voice kept cutting out. I understand that may just have been "phone issues" and not your fault, but it was very frustrating.
Had one call. Went very well with your response. Meets my needs.
I am doing fine. My friend Barb and I did the monthly test together. I have a Tobii speaking device & wanted to test that I can respond on that & you can hear it. It worked!! So I won't have her come to my house next month. Thanks
How can I test it out without alerting authorities?
Seems to working great. Only tested it once and it was answered right away.
Very satisfied
I have not had to use. Thank goodness
Cannot even get this unit up and running , despite the troubleshooting guide and trying the procedures to get it to work. Called two different customer service #'s for help and and hold for several minutes before finally hanging up. Also went to website and ended up emailing. Hope the response time is better than customer service responses. Sending back for a refund. Still waiting for email reply.
Alert1 is rated 4.47 based on 1,344 reviews