Alcohol Hand Wash Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alcohol Hand Wash
I gave the wrong email address and Sam rang me to correct it. Also the product arrived as advertised - the day after I ordered it.
Easy to use. It arrived really quickly.
Great product, easy Company to deal with, promises next day delivery of order placed before noon, I had 5 mins to spare, box arrived next day. Great Service.
Very quick response to order .Product seems very effective.
Nice to use. Seems fine at doing it’s job. Arrived quickly.
Nice going on. Easy to rub around. Takes a little bit of time to evaporate.
great fast service
Excellent and not to expensive unlike some who have jumped on the covid bandwagon
ease of ordering, quick delivery, convenient sizes bottles together with a high alcohol content.
The hand wash is as described and perfect. The service provided was excellent and I will definitely use this company in the future.
The team supplied my order rapidly, it arrived on time and emails from Sam kept me updated on my order every step of the way. I am reassured we have a hand sanitizer of the best quality. We are all going to need it for many months to come through this Covid crisis.
Excellent service and the hand sanitizer and the hand gel both do a good job.
Hand sanitiser is great x thank you
Brilliant just what the doctor ordered in theses trying times.
Very happy with the product. Handy dispenser for use in the car (though we know not to leave it when we leave the car) and also for home use. Scent not too strong. Dries very well.
Lovely hand wash - keeps hands nice & moisturised
Kept me up to date with progress of purchase, good quality sanitiser, good value.
The hand wash is really good but it took a lot longer to be delivered than stated and I was unable to track. Luckily I had a telephone number whereby I could speak to someone
Hi Patricia, Thanks so much for your 5 star review and sorry your order took slightly longer. We did have a small issue with a few deliveries and tracking that day. However I am please to say that everything is running smoothly now and our tracking is fully back up and running. Please do reach out to us when you next order and we will arrange free shipping for you on that order.
Regards, Sam
Very happy with the service and product
I am unable to make a product review as there seems to be a problem with UPS and my delivery.The customer service as been fast and efficient, the delay is with me not receiving the hand wash via UPS. I have no doubt the hand wash will be first class when it arrives.
Hi David, Thanks so much for the 5 star review. As per our phone call we have re-dispatched your order. Hopefully it will make its way to you this time.
Regards, Sam