Sabadda Reviews

5PM

+44 7405 362569

info@sabadda.com

Unit 12a, Belvue Business Centre,Belvue Road

Tell us how Sabadda made you happy

"I was not happy about the quality of the mangos. They were overripe and soft. They had lost the solid structure and the cuts were pulpy. Eating these cuts was liking eating the pulp. It would have been helpful had the vendor explained the condition of the mangos before they were dispatched. The purchase was not good value for the money."
Are you Sabadda? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good products including fresh vegetables and fruits packed securely and delivered intact at the promised time! Keep up the good service!!"
"I received a personal welcome from Venkata which was a very refreshing change from my previous Indian spice supplier, who never even replied to any of my emails. So when I received the wrong goods, despite the correct goods being on the shipping list, and couldn’t get a reply from my emails, I decided to change suppliers and fortuitously happened across Sabadda."
"Delivered as mentioned in the email and items are good. However banganapalli mango taste is not same as the banganapalli mango taste in Chennai"
"I have ordered fresh mangoes from a number of on-line suppliers over the years but each order has always contained a number of mangoes that were almost over-ripe. By contrast the mangoes from Sabadda were superb - firm and in a couple of cases, under-ripe, which has meant that the mangoes have lasted far longer than I had become used to - will definitely order again."
Thank you very much Russell. We are delighted that you liked the mangoes. We look forward to your next order.
"Shipping was very fast and l enjoyed the most delicious mangoes l ever taste"
Thank you so much Jasmina. We are very happy that you enjoyed the mangoes. We do pick the mangoes with much care.
"prompt delivery and excellent service with delivery straight to kitchen"
Thank you Farinah. We are glad that you liked our service and fast delivery. We will continue to do our best.
"Timely delivery. Quality was good."
Thanks a lot Vijayaragavan. We are delighted that you liked shopping at Sabadda. We will continue to offer quality products and fast delivery.
"Products arrived on time and fresh"
"The service has been very good."
"Very good quality and service."
"Great range of products Prompt delivery"
"Great site , lots of nice food and prompt delivery. The one negative is quite a few items are out of stock hence had to give 4 stars."
"Excellent service"
"The products I was looking for were available along with free shipping for orders just over £15 which is great. Items were packed well and prompt response from customer service adds value."
"Easy to use site, very quick delivery, will continue to shop :-)"
"They had all the spices I needed. Despatched the day after."
"The curry leaves were so fresh really thrilled, thank you."
Thank you very much Wendy. We are happy that you are thrilled with the fresh curry leaves. We take much care to make sure that the veggies are delivered fresh.
"you had a many offers and good delivery"
"Very impressed with the overall online experience. Fast delivery, quality products & the packaging was great (especially frozen). The parcel was all tracked & I was allotted a time slot, so I wasn't waiting for the parcel whole day. The retailer was prompt in replying to my queries. I've used most of the online Indian groceries, happy to rate Sabadda amongst the best because of low postage cost, fast delivery & packaging. I've already recommended it to most of my friends. Thank you Sabadda!"
Thank you so much Shivali. We are happy that you are impressed with our service. We appreciate the recommendation.
Sabadda is rated 4.69 based on 326 reviews