Sabadda Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Sabadda

About Sabadda: Sabadda is UK's preferred online Indian grocery store offering fresh vegetables, groceries & staples, branded and frozen foods, and personal care and household products.

+44 7405 362569

info@sabadda.com

Unit 12a, Belvue Business Centre,Belvue Road

How would you rate Sabadda?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Piyush Bhatnagar
Verified Buyer
"Decent variety of essential Indian groceries. Timely delivery and prompt support. Liked responsiveness when I had an enquiry."
Aravind Mural
Verified Buyer
"Prompt timely delivery. Good quality products. Very convininient to order through the website."
Gopi Gadiraju
Verified Buyer
"The delivery is fast and all the items I required were available."
Lavanya Bai Somsole
Verified Buyer
"The delivery had all the items as ordered"
Janet Flaherty
Unverified Reviewer
"I received another order today. Brilliant packaging, brilliant service. I cannot praise this company enough."
Janet Flaherty
Unverified Reviewer
"I am so happy to have found Sabadda. I have placed two orders now, one of which included frozen items. I was pleasantly surprised to see the frozen items were still frozen (parathas) and delicious once cooked. What a brilliant shop this is. I will forever be a customer and will buy my tea from nowhere else. The vegetables were fresh, everything was well packaged and I received my order the day after placing it. Very pleased."
Kathirvel Trichy Sundararajan
Verified Buyer
"Goods was delivered on time. And quality of vegetables and other products was top notch. Expect the same to continue in my future order"
Thank you very much Kathirvel. We are delighted that you are happy with the quality products and quick delivery. We will continue to do our best to deliver excellent service.
Swathi Appireddy
Verified Buyer
"so far excellent service"
Thank you so much Swathi. We are delighted that you are happy with your shopping at Sabadda. We will continue to deliver excellent service.
Prashant Gajar
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed. The quality of the vegetables except Methi was very good. 5 star next time if Methi quality is good."
Thank you Prashant. We are glad that you are impressed with our service. Apologies for the not-so-good methi. We will make sure that you receive good methi next time.
Alan Goggins
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service from Sabadda. My order arrived within a couple of days well packed and excellent quality. I will be recommending them to my family and friends."
Thank you so much Alan. We are happy that you are pleased with our quality products, good packing, and overall service. We appreciate the recommendation.
Vijaya Arroju
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with the quality of the products shipped and the delivery. Hope you can more Indian products to catalog."
Thank you very much Vijaya. We are glad that you are happy with the product quality and fast delivery. We will be adding more products to our store very soon.
Fahim Nizam
Verified Buyer
"Extremely pleased with the service and quality of products. Very caring company. I use to shop online with other companies but not any more. Sabadda is the best. Highly recommended."
Thanks a lot Fahim for the generous rating and awesome review. We are delighted that you are pleased with our service and products. We appreciate the recommendation.
"Order is delivered next day, the products are of good quality."
Thank you very much Madhu. We are glad that you liked the fast shipping and quality products.
Vijay Sundaram
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Everything has arrived as ordered and nicely packed. Will order again."
Thank you Vijay. We are delighted that you are happy with our service. We look forward to our next order.
Neha Bhatnagar
Verified Buyer
"It’s a good service. I was looking for some Asian groceries and were able to find everything I was looking for . Ordered them online and was delivered right on time !"
Thank you so much Neha. We are glad that you were able to find all the products you were looking for. We are delighted that you liked our service.
Navaneethakrishnan Renganathan
Verified Buyer
"Happy to recommend. Delivered as mentioned. Easy to order and more products."
Thank you very much Navaneethakrishnan. We are glad that you are happy with the ease of shopping and fast delivery. We appreciate the recommendation.
Neelima Dudday
"Excellent!!"
Thank you so much Neelima. We are delighted that you liked shopping at Sabadda. We will continue to deliver excellent service.
Carol Amos
Verified Buyer
"I found what I was looking for very easily.Good follow up."
Thank you for the generous rating Carol. We are glad that you found what you were looking for. We are happy that you liked shopping with us.
Stewart Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Very happy good value and quick delivery"
Thank you Stewart. We are glad that you are happy with our service. We are a little disappointed with the 4 star rating. We are averaging 4.7 stars at the moment. Thus, 4 star is a negative rating.
Renu Lamba
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service. Got my frozen food. Definitely use it again"
Thank you Renu. We are delighted that you are happy with our service. We are adding more products to our frozen foods range every month. We look forward to your next order.
Sabadda is rated 4.71 based on 292 reviews