Sabadda Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Sabadda

About Sabadda: Sabadda is UK's preferred online Indian grocery store offering fresh vegetables, groceries & staples, branded and frozen foods, and personal care and household products.

+44 7405 362569

info@sabadda.com

Unit 12a, Belvue Business Centre,Belvue Road

How would you rate Sabadda?

Suryansh Thokala
"Excellent service"
Karthik Selvaraj
Verified Buyer
"The products I was looking for were available along with free shipping for orders just over £15 which is great. Items were packed well and prompt response from customer service adds value."
Tara Makwana
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use site, very quick delivery, will continue to shop :-)"
Dipesh Patel
Verified Buyer
"They had all the spices I needed. Despatched the day after."
Wendy Connelly
Verified Buyer
"The curry leaves were so fresh really thrilled, thank you."
Thank you very much Wendy. We are happy that you are thrilled with the fresh curry leaves. We take much care to make sure that the veggies are delivered fresh.
Selvaratnam Ganeshan
Verified Buyer
"you had a many offers and good delivery"
Shivali Johri
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the overall online experience. Fast delivery, quality products & the packaging was great (especially frozen). The parcel was all tracked & I was allotted a time slot, so I wasn't waiting for the parcel whole day. The retailer was prompt in replying to my queries. I've used most of the online Indian groceries, happy to rate Sabadda amongst the best because of low postage cost, fast delivery & packaging. I've already recommended it to most of my friends. Thank you Sabadda!"
Thank you so much Shivali. We are happy that you are impressed with our service. We appreciate the recommendation.
Sandhya Od
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy to receive my order on time and was impressed by the packing of frozen food 👍"
Thank you so much Sandhya. We are glad that you are happy with your order. We package frozen food with great care to make sure that they arrive still frozen.
Shilpa Kota
Verified Buyer
"Good range of South Indian groceries and vegetables. Great chat service, user friendly website and received the order on time. Would expect Gongura Leaves in stock soon. I'd strongly recommend Sabadda to my indian friends, relatives and colleagues. Cheers."
Thank you so much for the kind words Shilpa. We are very happy that you liked our service and products. We hope to add gongura leaves to our store soon. We are grateful for the recommendation.
Maanel Weerasirie
Verified Buyer
"Hi Sabadda.....thank you very much for delivering my order as arranged. It's great to have a one hour slot. My frozen items were still frozen, so I have nothing to worry about in future. Also the vegetables were lovely and fresh, so all in all very pleased with your service and will be ordering again.Thank you for making my life easier !"
Thank you very much Maanel. We are delighted to know that you liked our service. We are glad to have made your life easier. We look forward to your next order.
Maggie Huws
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order , came on time and well packed in environmentally friendly packaging. My only complaint is that very often frozen Dosa's have run out and we love them."
Thank you so much Maggie. We are happy that you liked our service. The frozen dosas will be back in stock soon.
Gowri Kumar
Verified Buyer
"Well packed. Super delivery. All items as expected. Thanks"
Rohit Pattni
Verified Buyer
"First time I've used what seems like a good service."
Dilip Vemuru
"Excellent service"
Thank you very much Dilip. We are delighted that you are happy with our service. We will continue to do our best.
Moha Haneef
Verified Buyer
"Overall nice first time Experience with Sabadaa!! Prices are very competitive and i will try ordering again."
Thanks a lot Moha. We are happy that you had a good experience shopping with us. We look forward to your next order.
Srihari Raavi
Verified Buyer
"Received on time...good quality of groceries & fresh vegetables.... Thanks subadda"
Thank you very much Srihari. We are glad that you are happy with the fresh veggies and quality groceries.
Paul Miller
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to order from a good range of products. Al delivered quickly and a good price."
Thank you very much Paul. We are delighted that you are happy with your shopping at Sabadda.
Thank you so much Paul. We are delighted that you liked shopping at Sabadda. We are planning on expanding our product range in the near future.
Poongundran M
Verified Buyer
"Hi, Still we didn't get the items in our hand. Thanks, Poongundran"
Shivani Sehgal Mohinta
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and products!"
Thank you so much Shivani. We are glad that you are happy with our services and products.
Piyush Bhatnagar
Verified Buyer
"Decent variety of essential Indian groceries. Timely delivery and prompt support. Liked responsiveness when I had an enquiry."
Thanks a lot Piyush. We are delighted that you are satisfied with the product range, fast delivery and helpful support.
Sabadda is rated 4.69 based on 311 reviews