Aircondirect Reviews

Off Leeds Road

Category:
Entertainment

Telephone

How would you rate Aircondirect ?

"Terrible. Appliance faulty on arrival, they refuse to replace until they have had a look at faulty item. They collected it over 2 weeks ago and it has still not arrived in their warehouse according to them. I'm £530 out of pocket and still don't have what I ordered, customer service is appalling. DON'T USE THEM!! (would give no stars if that was possible.)"
"Take your money but do not deliver Product showed in stock and I ordered. I picked delivery date in September. I received confirmation of this. Today I checked the delivery status and it said delivery would be in December. I called up and they said the product had been double booked and I could have a refund. They didn’t tell me the call was costing me over £12. Now I'm out of pocket £12 and do not have the product."
"Awful customer care, will not accept returns on unopened mis-orders if collected in store. Just don't seem to care, never again"
Aircondirect is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews