Aircondirect Reviews

Neptune Way
Off Leeds Road

Category:
Entertainment

Tell us how Aircondirect made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible. Appliance faulty on arrival, they refuse to replace until they have had a look at faulty item. They collected it over 2 weeks ago and it has still not arrived in their warehouse according to them. I'm £530 out of pocket and still don't have what I ordered, customer service is appalling. DON'T USE THEM!! (would give no stars if that was possible.)"
Are you Aircondirect? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aircondirect receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Take your money but do not deliver Product showed in stock and I ordered. I picked delivery date in September. I received confirmation of this. Today I checked the delivery status and it said delivery would be in December. I called up and they said the product had been double booked and I could have a refund. They didn’t tell me the call was costing me over £12. Now I'm out of pocket £12 and do not have the product."
"Awful customer care, will not accept returns on unopened mis-orders if collected in store. Just don't seem to care, never again"
Aircondirect is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews