Aircondirect Reviews

Neptune Way
Off Leeds Road

Category:
Entertainment

How would you rate Aircondirect?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aircondirect in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Take your money but do not deliver Product showed in stock and I ordered. I picked delivery date in September. I received confirmation of this. Today I checked the delivery status and it said delivery would be in December. I called up and they said the product had been double booked and I could have a refund. They didn’t tell me the call was costing me over £12. Now I'm out of pocket £12 and do not have the product."
"Awful customer care, will not accept returns on unopened mis-orders if collected in store. Just don't seem to care, never again"
Aircondirect is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews