Aircon247 Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Aircon247

Tell us how Aircon247 made you happy

"Ordered an air con unit and it was delivered promptly. Had a problem of it leaking so rang the 0370 number, go put thru to a messaging service but no call back. Tried for 10 days with emails and calls and eventually threatened to get my credit card company involved. I did then get a call back from George Wrigglesworth, who was very apologetic. He has since organised to get us a new unit, have the old unit removed and a refund for the difference. He has been so attentive and even gave me his personal mobile number to contact him, I've even had text messages to check things were ok. Although things didn't start off well, the service from George and the team has been excellent. If you order from Aircon247 persevere with contacting them as they will remedy problems. If the initial contact had have been better they would have got 5*"
"I bought a air conditioning maching from aircon 247 who were very helpful in there explanation in what size and model was apotioate for our needs"
"Good helpful service and knowledgeable staff who guided me through which system was best suited to my needs. Deliveried on time and fitted with very little disruption."
"Bit of a stressful experience to be fair, largely due to communication issues, however, cannot complain that two days after ordering an aircon unit in very hot weather, they provided one at a lower cost then everyone else! I’m sure their work volume increased 100 fold but an email or quick call back rather than silence would have earned the final star in this rating. Don’t leave customers hanging guys but thanks for making my working environment comfortable!"
"Very helpful service though phones often unanswered when busy. Good range of products and competitive prices."
Aircon247 is rated 3.91 based on 45 reviews