Aircon247 Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Aircon247

Tell us how Aircon247 made you happy

"I would like to thank all involved at aircon247 with my recent purchase. Not only did you deliver on time, you really operated with great proffesionalism, taking time to explain in detail every step of the way. Thank you so much."
"Great company to deal with. I expected a delay when I ordered due to the very hot weather and anticipated high demand. Unit delivered and fitted within 48 hours. Staff very friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. I'm a first time buyer of air conditioning so needed advice and reassurance I was purchasing a worthwhile product. I'm 100% happy with Aircom247 and I won't hesitate to return there if I ever need further advice or equipment."
"Exactly the same as Anonymous - paid 5 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago, they said they had a stock error - offered me a replacement which was £30 cheaper ( no offer of a refund until I mentioned the fact ). Still nothing to date and in 4 weeks it will be Autumn. Have written 1 final e-mail and if no response, will take them to Court."
"Really good customer service. I needed units fast and they managed to help me out. They arrived on time and at a good price. Very satisfied and will return."
"Bit of a stressful experience to be fair, largely due to communication issues, however, cannot complain that two days after ordering an aircon unit in very hot weather, they provided one at a lower cost then everyone else! I’m sure their work volume increased 100 fold but an email or quick call back rather than silence would have earned the final star in this rating. Don’t leave customers hanging guys but thanks for making my working environment comfortable!"
"Fantastic service, staff very helpful and polite, would highly recomend!!!"
"Excellent product, very happy with it, great service aswell. Well done"
"Absolutely dire company to deal with. They are quick to take your money but then nothing. No comms, the email they sent had no courier details, the courier they reference on their website says they have no parcels from that company or to my postcode. Calls go to a 3rd party messaging company. Dreadfull! Next steps: find out owner and report to trading standards, police, small claims court, let everyone know on facebook, twitter, review websites."
"Ordered on a Monday fitted on Wednesday all ok very helpful staff thank you george for all info very very hlpful"
"Wish I had read reviews before ordering with this company , they do not respond to e-mails phone calls nothing !!! Have been trying to contact every day for a week . They just take your money & that’s it . Having to get bank involved to get money back !!! Avoid at all costs!!!"
"Good helpful service and knowledgeable staff who guided me through which system was best suited to my needs. Deliveried on time and fitted with very little disruption."
"By giving me an employment opportunity. Their caring ethos of putting customers first creates a very positive atmosphere to bring out the best in people. A bright future lies ahead"
"Order placed. Money taken. Nothing delivered. No response by email and nobody answered the phones. After 12 days I actioned a chargeback from my card provider. I believe this company to be trading fraudulently. In hindsight, I now see many reviews telling the same story."
"Very helpful service though phones often unanswered when busy. Good range of products and competitive prices."
"Good service, helpful staff, and of course I love my new air conditioner!"
"Beyond words...they just will not deliver until you escalate the complaint to higher management. Utter rubbish, completely useless."
"NEVER RECEIVED THE GOODS BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY"
"Ordered an Aircon unit, tat arrived not on the next day but a week late, arrived without the flaps of the inside units and without the pipes, had to wait for another week till the pipes with the flaps came, As there was not enough piping got in touch with them again to order some more, now am waiting for those for the 2nd week. They promise to return your calls but never do. Once you call them the person who is dealing with it is always unavailable. Customer service non existent. Stay away as this company is unreliable in every aspect."
"Very good service and advice given. Really helpful. Would definitely use them again."
"Really great customer service - helpful; knowledgable - nothing was too much trouble. A definite rarity in this day and age which is why I'm writing this review!"
Aircon247 is rated 4.15 based on 62 reviews