Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
Highly recommend Airborne Platforms. I just completed my A2CofC with them and felt as prepared as i could have been - Chris was always a phone call away when i had any questions which was incredibly handy. Really good value for what i originally paid for the course and very intuitive and easy to fit around my own schedule. Will do my next course with them for sure.
Airborne Platforms offers the top service for qualifying you from recreational hobbyist to qualified PfCO holder. Mentor Chris Marshall guided me thoroughly in the CAA requirements. The comprehensive online course is well presented that any fears beforehand about the required task ahead, was quickly squashed. Not just a mentor to get you passed on the course but an above and beyond guidance that will also assist you in your professional career as a drone pilot.
I came to Airborneplatforms for my Pfco training after much deliberation ,having had a less than satisfactory experience with another company 18 months ago . Right from day one i could tell that the course was going to be very different . the expert and very helpful Chris Marshal , has from start to finish always answered any and all questions that have arisen from the course work and in a friendly well understandable manner ,Fully going over anything that i wasnt sure of . The modular online learning method enabled me to learn and refresh quickly and efficiently , in fact i think i have the highest exam result ive ever had ! The covid lockdown could have made things very difficult but Chris and the team have worked on zoom meetings every week ,which are highly attended , they allow others at all levels on the course to learn directly through scenario driven screen sharing demonstrations and question and answer sessions after the demo .this helped massively to reinforce the online course work and gave me enough knowledge and confidence to pass all the exams and the practical assessment . If you are considering taking the pfco or its replacement operational Authorisation , i doubt you will find a better company to do it through , the price also helps makes the whole course extremely good value for money and once passed Chris doesnt just cut you loose he is on hand to help and assist as ever so the sky really is the limit !
I have dyslexia and didn't think I could do this, but the course was well laid out and easy to follow and with the help of Chris to guide me through some of the tricky bits, here I am now officially certified!!! I mean officially certified PFCO drone operator.
Thanks Grant! Very well done! A real credit to your persistence. A very well deserved result. Keep in touch. Best regards, Chris
5* Training from Airborne Platforms Uk Ltd is the best training platform around, Do not bother with any of the others. You can learn at your own pace and when you get a question wrong you can revise then re take the test again until you get 100%. This is the first time i have done online training, I am very impressed its the way forward. This beats crowded classroom course hands down, It is like you have a one to one tutor. I thought at 52 I would find it hard, surprised myself how easy it is the learn this way. This training makes sure you get the best information to Pass first Time. The customer service and support is outstanding, personally I think this is vital when training remotely, Chris is always happy to help and go out of his way to make sure you get the response you require. I want to personally thank Chris for his help and dedication through this process in getting my PFCO. the training is really good well laid out and easy to follow. And of course you have Chris to help when required. I made the right choice in going with Airborne Platforms. I have already recommend 2 other people to Airborne Platforms and they are enjoying the training as much as I did.
Thanks Russell, Such kind words! It was a pleasure to help you. Keep in touch. Best regards, Chris
The Airborne Platforms UK course makes getting a PfCO qualification a realistic ambition if you can''t spare either the time or money to squeeze it all into an intense short course. The online material is easy to understand and you can learn at your own pace, completing the course in days, weeks or months if you want to. The team support you through the more tricky parts such as creating the Ops Manual to ensure you are up to scratch, and are always just a WhatsApp or email away for any questions. The practical test at the end is a fun half day where you will both learn a lot, and get to put your new knowledge into action.
Thanks Charlie, Such a pleasure to work with you. A well-deserved result! Best regards, Chris
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 189 reviews