Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
Did my A2COFC course with Airborne Platforms UK Ltd the team are cracker help when needed via phone ,email,test best place for uav training 100% cheers Julie Ed and Chris
I have to say Chris and the team are brilliant. They have helped me all the way during the course. Chris is always available to get advise from and extremely knowledgeable. You can be sure, he will help you, even after you finish the course.:) Thank you for everything, really great experience. Highly recommended!!!! Andras
Thanks to Chris and the team for all your support during my learning for my A2CofC course. I enjoyed learning so much and being able to fly my drone in places I wouldn’t of been able to before
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Having been an amateur drone operator for the last four years and with Covid kicking in, I decided to take up some training in order to comply with the new rules which kicked in. I looked through and spoke with many so called training providers, one thing that made me choose Airborneuk was the fact that Chris was available on the end of a phone if you needed advice or had a query. Having failed my first exam, I was disappointed but studied harder second time around and passed with 100%. I'm so impressed with everything that Chris and the team have taught and supported me with that I will probably go onto the GVC course once I have some spare time. Thanks guys for the amazing support.
A2CofC is a great course. Well laid out and great backup from the APUK team.
Just completed my A2 CofC course with Airborne Platforms and would 100% recommended to everyone. Course is a great way of learning at your own pace. The online portal is easy to use and there is great support from Chris and the whole Airborne team if needed. Extra bonus is Monthly Zoom meetings with other members which are highly informative and a Facebook page with lots of friendly people giving great advice also. Great thing about the training with Airborne is you feel part of a family and after you have completed the course your welcome to stay part of the group. Have also contacted a few people local to me from the group and hope to be able to meet them soon. Many thanks to Chris and all the staff at Airborne Platforms.
First of all I would like to say that there are lots of these companies popping up with their professionally designed websites, I chose Airborne firstly because I liked the Facebook page and what it contained for my first impression. After signing up and getting the modules I found it was an easy method to follow and learn from. The help when needed was swift and accurate. The exam course uses Zoom, all new to me and Its also used for training with other members and Chris Marshall hosting and performing marvellous maneuvers with the flight sim. All in all an excellent way to get an A2 CofC or other certificates for CAA certification.
Chris and his team have been so extremely helpful. With everything that is going on and so much uncertainty, Chris has been at the end of a phone at any time with advise and support. The whole process was painless and at the same time professional. The community they create with all their students is amazing, you really feel part of something and certainly not alone. Cant praise or thank them enough. Highly recommended 5 stars!!!
I felt very well supported doing this course, the team made it very easy to pass and obtain my A2CofC. Many thanks.
These guys are great. Super content in the course, support from all the staff from training to exam. Recommend them to anyone thinking of taking their A2 CofC course. Thanks again.
Fully supported throughout, staff always go way above and beyond.
Airborne is absolutely fantastic. From my initial discussion with Chris over the phone he asked what I was looking at achieving with my drone and recommended the best approach to go for was the A2 CofC. Both Chris and Julia's help throughout the course has been invaluable. Chris replied to questions in a timely manner when they arose. The course and course material themselves were fantastic, very clear to understand and structured in a logical way. I felt well prepared for the theory exam when the day came. And help with regards to the maneuvers that had to be carried out was also excellent. The additional benefit was the encouragement to join the Facebook group, this has proved to be useful and, reassuring if things got a bit tough other people were in the same boat. There has also been some great general drone discussion on the group and I am looking forward to continuing discussions within this group. Thank you again Airborne and in particular Chris and Julia. David Wiggans
The team at Airborne are just fantastic as they provide so much knowledge and encouragement. The communications are always quick and any question is answered either via email, phone or Facebook. I was stressing about the exam but Chris has a very calm manner and put me at ease in no time. Needless to say I am so happy to have passed my A2 CofC at the first attempt.
Airborne Platforms Uk were absolutely 1st class, Chris and the team were there to help every step of the way ,and the way the course is structured was exactly what a total novice to the drone world like me needed ,I'd highly recommend you use them as I'm sure as hell glad I did , Excellent experience and guidance from start to finish.
Great course! 100% recomend to everyone. Chris is aways there to answer any questions you may have. It also allows you to work at your own pace any time of the day.
Chris and the team were fantastic. An excellent course structure made it very easy to prepare for the theory examination. This examination was conducted remotely under extremely rigorous conditions; very professional. I even achieved 100 per cent. The weekly remote meetings guided the students through all the theory and practical aspects of the course. The practical aspects, demonstrated on a simulator, were particularly important to me as I had never previously flown a drone of any sort, but I still passed the practical test first time. Any questions I had about the course or flying in general and Chris was always there to answer them. Chris and the team have put considerable thought into assisting their students who have access to videos enabling them to review all the important elements of the course and even how to complete the on-line submission for a PfCO to the CAA.
Airborne Platforms UK has been amazing throughout my drone training and their online delivery platform is really good. Chris was always available when required and is a pleasure to deal with. I cannot recommend them enough.
I have an excellent experience with Airborne Platforms UK. Best place to develop new skills, improve existing ones and became aware of the airspace. Fantastic and advanced learning program for all who even just started the hobby. Great Instructors putting a lot of time and effort to make sure you understand and see a big picture of the profession. Also 5 stars for the work standards and communication. 100% of my recommendation !!! Piotr
I cannot recommend Airborne Platforms more highly. Chris and his team have such a great depth of knowledge in this field and throughout my PFCO course they were always available to help me whenever I needed it. The course itself is well designed and methodical giving every student the tools they need to pass the examinations. If you are looking to begin your career as a drone pilot use this company they are great.
A great A2 CofC course, informative, you can learn at your own pace, plenty of support if needed. you can also join the group on facebook which is another source of information. A big thank you to Chris, Ed and Lucia for helping me obtain my A2 C of C. Highly recommended.
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 189 reviews