Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
I needed to do the A2 CofC course and after looking at several options for the training and subsequent exam i opted for Airborne platforms, I,m glad I did, Communication from Admin staff - Julia and Chris - was first class and prompt, any Queries i had were explained either by email from Julia or in a couple of instances by Chris who called me personally. The Course itself was excellent and easy to follow but very comprehensive and well presented. on the day of the exam the invigilator was very patient but also very thorough , needless to say i did pass the exam thanks to some study on my part but also due to the help and advice from the admin staff , my next goal is the GV Certificate with Airborne Platforms once i've saved up some pennies , Highly recommend this company
Airborne Platforms are both professional and friendly, course material is comprehensive and presentation is easy to follow. I enjoyed the course and will be keeping in touch for all my future needs.
I have been using airborne platforms service for 3 years now. I can always count on Chris to help me with the renewal of my uav license. Chris is readily available and will always do his best to help you out with any of your queries.
The team at airborneplatformsuk.co.uk were superb. Extremely helpful and supporting. The course material was well laid out with easy navigation via the portal so that you could login and learn at your own pace, with plenty of learning materials covering all the aspects you will need for the exam. The course has handy mini tests at the end of each section, which was great at giving you an idea as to where your strengths and weaknesses are. When it came to the final exam the process was thorough but friendly. Highly recommended. A* and I will return when my renewal is due!
A2CofC course material was interesting and I certainly learned some things I had no idea about. Got support when needed though there was occasionally some confusion as to whether to use the course messaging service or email or Facebook. The Facebook group is a good idea and you can get good support from lots of people. Sitting the exam at home via Zoom was a very professional setup and all worked well.
Score 5 out of 5 Easy to follow and in depth training delivered via the online service. Great support from the team as and when needed, they are just a phone call away if needed. Thanks to Julia for her support when I locked myself out of the account and sorting out last minute issues with my flyer I'd just before taking my exam. Thanks to Ed for putting me at ease prior to taking the exam. Well recommend this company for your Drone training needs, thanks again. Stephen Clarke
The A2CofC course provided by Airborne Platforms was excellent. The course and modules was very well structured, with easily followed content and excellent revision/test exams. I have no hesitation recommending this course to anyone looking to take - and pass! - their A2CofC CAA exam.
Studied for and sat my A2 C of C with Airborne Platforms UK Ltd. and could not have asked for a more professionally run course. The course content was excellent, any questions I had were immediately answered and I would not hesitate to recommend Airborne platforms to anyone wanting to achieve A2 C of C certification.
Chris and all the staff at airborne platforms work so hard behind the scenes to make the GVC course run so smoothly there help and knowledge is brilliant and I have already sent over a few new pilots to lean with this wonderful company
I was very fortunate to find Airborne Platforms UK during my web search for an appropriate drone licence course. After my initial conversation with Chris Marshall of the company I was certain I'd found the best company to guide me through the process. Chris was exceptionally helpful in explaining what licence I'd require for the kind of drone I'd be flying commercially. Along with additional support from Julia and Ed I found the whole experience first class! I highly recommend Airborne Platforms to anyone who is seeking professional drone training.
A well constructed course that was easy to follow with first class support and technical help. I passed first time! Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful throughout my course work Any problem you had you got speedy response l highly recommend Air Borne Platforms Once again thanks to you all Regards Kev Poucher
Airborne Platforms were very thorough and extremely helpful in guiding me through all the new regulations etc involved with the GVC and the A2CofC courses. I thoroughly recommend these specialists as they really know their stuff! They even provided an up to date operations manual template.
A friendly, supportive and hard working bunch. I recommend training with Airborne for your drone qualifications.
Chris and the team provided a brilliant service enabling me to successfully pass my GVC Course with a very thorough understanding. The course layout was very thorough and clear and they were always very quick to get back to me regarding any issues. They truly went above and beyond to fit the course around my requirements.
Fantastic service provided by Chris and his team. Very helpful, always contactable and great knowledge all round. Would recommend time and time again and will always return to Airbourne for future training requirements.
Airborne has proven to be a very supportive and professional team to help me as I gained the experience and knowledge to gain the various qualifications I need to ultimately receive my Operational Authority from the CAA. The regular zoom delivery on various topics was an enjoyable way to expand my knowledge and developed a social group with the other students who kept on attending after they had gained their qualifications. Chris was available at short notice when my talent ran out to answer questions and any admin that needed doing was done quickly and efficiently. I really enjoyed the course and the exam and ultimately feel I have the knowledge now to run a professional and safe operation.
I completed my A2 CofC and GVC with Airborne and I have been extremely impressed with how smooth the process was. As a business, we wanted to invest into aerial platforms to supply our growing client base with aerial imagery. Chris was always on hand to provide support around the clock (even on weekends) and the team were very accommodating to conduct the flight test also, on the weekend. The training was very in depth and I really liked how you were tested on each module before moving onto the next. I would strongly recommend Airborne to anyone who wants to achieve a qualification using drones. They placed quality at the forefront alongside being on hand to answer any questions I had. Special thanks to Chris, Julia & Mick. James Newby JRNVisuals Limited
An excellent company to pick if you're looking at becoming a qualified drone pilot. The courses are easy to follow and help is at hand whenever you a extra little explanation. Well recommended.
What a joy it was to have completed this course - it was my pleasure to have chatted to Chris and to have benefitted from his help and support as I progressed through the practical, as self taught, and then on through the theory part. I found the practical part to be a good opportunity to sharpen up my drone control. The online teaching was both fun and progressive and gives me the confidence to operate within the limits and expectation of the new rules and legislation. As a 'mature' student (not giving my age away) and only a recreational drone pilot I was able to complete the course in less than a week with good marks achieved throughout. I would recommend the course to any drone user in order to fly with confidence and to meet the requirements of the recently introduced legislation for drone pilots.
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 200 reviews