Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
A fantastic company, fantastic tutors, fantastic support, this is a company that does as they say, no question goes unanswered, you want to learn I whole heartedly recommend this company.
Excellent service - Excellent team support - Best choice
Chris was very helpful in supporting me through the renewal process and helping me make the necessary adjustments for my operational authorisation.
Excellent online training school . Well organised and informative material.
The team provides excellent support to guide you through the corses until completion.
I will be signing up again in the future for a more advanced course .
Thanks to Chris and the team .
Highly recommend Airborne Platforms. I just completed my A2CofC with them and felt as prepared as i could have been - Chris was always a phone call away when i had any questions which was incredibly handy. Really good value for what i originally paid for the course and very intuitive and easy to fit around my own schedule. Will do my next course with them for sure.
I found the course very useful. Whilst my initial intention was to gain the certificate so that I could legally fly commercially, I actually learnt things which will make me a safer “pilot”.

The course material was very informative and easy to digest, I would certainly recommend to anyone who might be looking to gain this same qualification.

5 star rating any day of the week !!

The help and support received was fantastic. The additional online meetings offered as a part of the course on Monday evenings are especially informative and gives you a great opportunity to ask questions that you can’t normally ask when completing an online course.
Thank you to the whole team and I will be back for more as I progress through my journey of qualifications
What is far more important than the competitive pricing -- and which one discovers only after having signed up -- is the outstanding level of personal service this company provides. Chris Marshall appears to have an almost unlimited reserve of time to advise, coach, help and support. Airborne saw me and my colleagues through every step of the process, right up to getting our GVCs and CAA approval of our operations manual. The course and Chris' support has given me far more confidence about how to operate, what is needed and what is safe. On the basis of service alone, I thoroughly recommend this company.
If I had to pick my GVC & A2CofC course again, I'd definitely choose Airborne Platforms! Not only that the price of the course beats pretty much everything else out there, it also gives you a tremendous amount of knowledge that makes you ready to pass your exams first go. Due to the online method you can literally study from the comfort of your own home, in your desired pace and if you have any question Chris and the whole company is at your help pretty much 24/7.
I passed all my exams for the first time, including the flight test and received my Operational Authorisation from the CAA with no hickups, as well.
Thank you very much again guys, it's been a real pleausure!
The course is well organised and the support is amazing, surely I will continue with this company for my next course (GVC).
Thank you so much at all the staff.
Excellent course run by experts who really know what they're talking about. The information provided was detailed and any queries or questions were answered promptly.
I would thoroughly recommend this course to anyone who wants to become a licenced UAV operator.
A very comprehensive course where everything you need to know for the exam is covered and highlighted.
Help is only a phone call / email away and technical problems (if any, like I encountered) are dealt with within minutes. Chris, Julia and Ed were always available and very professional.
Highly recommended!
From enquiring to completing the online invigilated exam, I can’t fault Airborne Platforms UK. Well presented course with very knowledgebal staff. A pleasure to have done the course with these guys. Thanks Chris, Julia and Ed. and any other staff I didn’t have contact with!
Great, well-paced A2CofC course. Chris & Julia are really supportive and very responsive to any query and every request for clarification (Chris even gives you his Mobile number!). If, like me, you’re nervous about exams, don’t be - Ed made the whole thing completely stress-free. I would definitely recommend Airborne Platforms very highly.
Very well put together materials and very helpful staff, made for a very good learning experience. Great customer focus, well done all at Airborne Platforms UK.
Well put together and easy to follow course with super helpful and friendly backup staff thanks for all your help in getting me through th A2 cofc course will definitely do the next bit with you at Airborne
As a company conducting surveillance NTF Investigations LTD was advised by someone in the flying community to use Airborne Platforms UK to gain the A2CofC.

Excellent content and communication.

Loads of help when needed and queries were answered sometimes instantly.

Will use again when the time for renewal arrives.
I think Airborne platforms are a fantastic company very helpful and always there if you need them great team highly recommend and a fun course big thanks to Chris Marshall Julia Nista and Ed Brandon.
I very much enjoyed the course and feel it was very informative. I highly recommend anyone flying a drone to take part and, in doing so, gain the knowledge and confidence to work safely within the the public sphere. The support given is top notch, with full use of online, self directed sessions and zoom meetings, however the night arranged for the meetings was tricky for me, as I had other meetings at the same time, so I couldn’t take full advantage of that.

Hopefully, when the time comes to renewal, you have a system in place to issue reminders. I for one will be re-taking the test with you
Great contact and great information when I needed it. Always helpful and always friendly. Made doing the course a lot easier than I expected.
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 173 reviews