Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
Could not recommend Chris and his team highly enough. Incredibly professional and helpful from day one with constant support when needed.
A well structured learning pathway with a very friendly and accommodating support team.

I enjoyed the no pressure self marking process. Whilst it makes for a quiz type environment initially, easing you into the course, it reaffirms the learning and puts you in a good place for the critical assessments.

Everyone in the team is really approachable and able to communicate their deep knowledge of the flying industry, especially UAS, and what’s required to help you progress.

Overall it was a great process for me and I’d recommend Airborne Platforms UK to everyone.
Richard W
Chris and he’s team are absolutely amazing. I started my course a while back and really needed to do things in my own time what with a busy day job and other things going on in life. Chris was super patient through my course, always there when I needed assistance, but at the same time gave me a push to gain my drone licence all in good time before the new 2021 legislations took effect.

The course work was really informative and by the end ingrained into my head, so when it came to the final exam the questions were second nature to answer. When it came to my final practical flight exam in Peterborough this was with Mick, who again is a really cool lovely guy and made me feel very relaxed on the day. The weather wasn’t great when I got there, even though in London it wasn’t too bad. Mick was patient, gave it time for the weather to clear and luckily we had a window of clearer sky’s where I could do my flight test and pass with near on flying colours.

I couldn’t recommend Airborn Platforms enough to anyone looking for a commercial UAV licence, or even someone simply requiring further drone knowledge with a none commercial certificate. Anyone who flys drones should invest time in being more knowledgeable in the safety rules and regulations. It makes you think twice before even powering up the DJI app.

Thanks again to Chris and he’s team. A true 5 star service!
I had a good look around before deciding on Airborne Platforms UK for my A2 CofC.
The course was very well presented, easy to follow and all the information was relevant not only to the A2 CofC course but also the key aspect of responsible drone operating without becoming too heavy or boring.
Everyone was was helpful and the facebook group is very friendly too.
I am very pleased with my decision to train with
Airborne Platforms.
This is the second course I have completed with Airborne Platforms. The first being my PFCO course and now I’ve just completed my A2cofc certificate. During my PFCO course I found Chris and the team to be a fountain of knowledge and any questions or assistance I needed was given the time to explain in a friendly way.

My career within the Drone Industry is one I plan to take further and any time I need to further my qualifications or renew, Airborne Playforms will be my first port of call
Having done the theory side of an expensive PfCO course with another company nearly 5 years ago and not completing the flight test, I recently decided to take the bull by the horns and finally get it done. I discovered Airborne Platforms UK when I saw some people in a drone group on Facebook talking about them and how great the course was. 6 months on and I have just received my operational authorisation from the CAA, having passed the theory and practical exams. Chris Marshall and the team were extremely helpful and were available any time if I needed to ask any questions. They also have regular online group meetings and run through everything needed in this ever changing industry. I did the studying on their online portal and was also able to sit the theory exam online and via Zoom. This course is excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to get their commercial permissions from the CAA.
Very helpful and professional with excellent customer service

Chris and the team have been great throughout the course. The course work and user interface is great and works brilliantly. All members of the team are there whenever you need them, polite and professional throughout. Really happy with the whole process. Special thanks to Julia for replying quickly to my constant emails. Much appreciated.

Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to join a great team for your qualifications.
I've only been flying a drone a short while and wanted to progress to the next level. Airborne Platforms UK were paramount in helping me achieve my goal with a great team of professional, helpful, friendly tutors. I passed with flying colours ( pardon the pun ) thanks very much to all at Airborne Platforms UK
These guys clearly know how to make the process of obtaining your A2 CofC drone qualification very easy, from the easy to follow bite-size chunks of the course to the remote final exam. Along the way, if you need help or to ask a question, the system makes that so very easy. I cannot recommend them highly enough to use for your drone qualification. Thank you Airborne!
A2 CoC Course well laid out and good to study at your own rate. Exam went smoothly with good invigilation.
From the first moment I spoke with Chris I felt reassured that I was going to join the right company to gain my qualifications. Chris is always there to help, this is great reassurance if you get stuck when studying online. The course is so straightforward and well laid out. With weekly group zoom meetings where instructors show you simulated flights for the practical side of things followed by Q & A sessions. A video server to aid you with your course. The Facebook group gives you interaction with other students giving you more confidence. All tests are professionally carried out and regardless of how nervous you feel, the Airborne team put our mind at ease. I am so pleased with the service and will continue to use Airborne for further courses. 100% this is the best company to put your trust in. A Big Thank You to Chris, Denis, Mick and the team for their service.
I passed my A2 CofC exam first time with Airborne. The course material was easy to understand and the team were great! They were always there when I needed support.
It was fun to complete the course. Thanks your support what you gave me during the course.
Great course and material, support from staff excellent and exam ran very smoothly highly recommend.......
Excellent course material, easy to follow and understand.
The instructors are easy going and friendly.
Good that the exam can be done remotely as this opens up availability of an examination to anyone wishing to take their A2CofC or PFCO.
I can’t recommend Airborne Platforms enough.
There’s also a good community sprit in their Facebook group too.
I just took and passed the A2CofC with Airborne Platforms. I was impressed with the whole experience right from day one and my initial contact with Chris Marshall who talked with me at length about what qualification was right for my needs. The support I received was great throughout the whole course. The whole process was efficient and painless. Whilst not the cheapest course available I think the personal touch is worth a little extra! Add to that a Facebook group and the option to attend online meetings and you really can't go wrong!
I've just passed my A2CofC with minimum fuss and expense with Airborne Platforms.
I had a phone call with Chris Marshall before committing to the course and a member of the team was always available to offer advice and help by phone, email or through their online message system when required. was also given access to the A2CofC facebook page they run which was great to talk to other course students and discuss any issues or pick up tips. In my case Julia Nistor was particularly helpful. I would highly recommend Chris, Julia and the team to anyone interested in a Drone qualification.
A very professional team, support always readily available. Great meetings on zoom answering questions and providing clarification on course materials and flight requirements.
Exams conducted remotely where possible in a very professional manner. Highly recommended!
Many thanks great platform and great people that support you .
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 137 reviews