AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
I recently purchased a tin of Junckers rustic oil and thought it was never going to arrive. Finally last Friday a neighbour came to my home with the package. He had had it for a couple of days and opened the package to see who it was for as he hadn't ordered any oil. Inside the package the delivery note had my correct address on, but on the postage label the address was incorrect. I would have given AG either 4 or 5 stars as the actual packaging of the oil was great but I'm afraid the problem with the address merits only a 3 star because if my neighbour hadn't been honest I would never have received the package.
As expected, dries lighter than expected.
Having placed the order on the 12th January I have still not received the product 7 days later. In this fast moving world this is not good enough.
HI, Please could you send us your Order no. and we will look into this for you. Please bare in mind there are delays in certain areas due to Covid and short staff etc.
I made two orders. The first was delivered quickly; the second took a week.
I don’t like being negative the product turned up on time, but the company colour of the die didn’t cover the colour of our leather we have a mid brown settee and the die seemed patchy . Anyway you asked for my comments Thank you .
Liquid in your container is a different colour to original used. Is there a difference?
Happy with my purchases though only one minor disappointment that the free safety equipment that was supposed to be supplied with the oxalic acid was not in the box so am minus “mask, goggles and gloves.
13 days for the order to arrive...
do not give revues when shopping on the street we do not give reves
Very clever to place a picture of a 5 litre can in the ad with the price of a 1 litre can beside it. I realise it was my error, but it is very misleading if you rush your purchase trying to catch a postage time window. Buyer beware!
Service great, product packaged well and in good order. Lost a couple of stars are due to delivery. I had a lot of trouble with your delivery agent. He couldn’t find the address twice which cost me a days work. He changed delivery times again on the second day. So I had to call the control and ask them to text him my number to call me which he didn’t bother doing. Eventually I had to flag him down on the second day. He was rude, on a personal call when he gave me my package and didn’t utter a word to me just shoved a handheld to sign then walked off continuing on his call I would sadly be reluctant to use your services again if you used the same courier
Helped clean my floors from, dusty painted walls.
The Products were fine , but I received a text to say parcel would be delivered between 11.00 and 12.00 . returned to address at 10.45 to find card stuffed under door to say they had attempted delivery at 10.15 . I had to go to post office to pick up . Annoying !
Did not expect it to be so expensive after you added post and VAT
Order process was easy but, regrettably you despatch by Royal Mail who make no attempt at second delivery if you are not in and collection process is not easy. Other courier organisations re deliver, leave a mobile number to call, re arrange slot to your convenience, have easily accessible local depots etc. Basically I have not yet managed to get the delivery..............
Ordered 750ml tin of Junkers Rustic oil, arrived within a couple of days, so pleased with delivery. Could have been packed better as had two big dents in the tin on arrival. Maybe a bigger box with more packing is required!
The acid ,basecoat oil and uv oil arrived on a next day delivery as requested and paid for. However the safety kit comprising of goggles, gloves and mask were nowhere to be seen. Did say subject to availability but really all 3 items out of stock. Says more about bad stock control than anything else. This compounded by the 3 x 750ml tins of basecoat rather than the 2.5 litre. Was advised pre delivery of the lack of 2.5 litre tons but wasn't expecting no safety items at all on top of that
I had requested and paid for next day delivery, before the end of the day. I did not receive my order until two days later
Ordering system and communications fine but packaging pretty poor. Order contained 5 litre can of stripper which wasn't really protected and arrived well battered. No idea how close to splitting and leaking but badly bashed. Similar stuff ordered from others previously came bubble wrapped and in heat sealed poly bag
Great product, however the tin was damaged in transit. More packaging required? Also my deliverh instructions were not put on the invoice/package label for the driver to read!
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,032 reviews