afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Incredibly fast delivery and item is exactly as described!
Shipping was fast and I received my amazing products just in time for wash day! I love it here! It's so hard to find the right hair products nowadays but afro drops has everything your curly hair desires :)
Easy to order and came very quick! Thank you afrodrops.
Great website, easy to order with a good selection of products, was kept up to date with my order. Will definitely be ordering again and definitely recommended 😊
YES YES YES!! love this!
only bought one time [for now] but so happy!
I found it after a bad experience with a well-known website - I bought 2 spray bottles and they both arrived completely empty and the package was completely soaked.
I bought the same product from afrodrops, everything arrived so well packaged and protected! and over a week ahead of time!
will definitely buy again here!
yes. it arrived on time and the product is very good. I hope to order more.
Love this website! With hair shops functioning awkwardly during lockdown, my hair has been struggling. Afrodrops has a great range of good products and I don't even have to leave my house! Switching to afrodrops from here on.
Great prices, really happy with the products I received. Great customer service
My order was with me in just over 24 hours, even with free standard delivery!
So happy with my purchase and being able to get products which aren't available near me. I will definitely be ordering again!
Great selection of products and fast shipping!
Fast deliver & not over priced like Amazon

Only downside is the mango&lime castor oil wasn't sealed and it smells like the normal castor oil . Only difference is the colour so I'm not sure about the genuineness of the MANGO & LIME Castor oil.
Purchased various hair products for my daughter. Great products and quick delivery.
The goods I ordered arrived quickly and in good order. Very pleased with this service.
Great selection. I really like the ability to sort by black owned. And the products are brilliant.
My package arrived even quicker than i was expecting! Great range of products. It was really nice to be able to support a black owned business. I will definitely be ordering again!
I have yet to use any products but packaging and delivery were 10/10
I was greatly impressed with my first order.
The items arrived quickly and were packaged with great care, so no items were damaged or any spillage of liquids from the leave in conditioner spray ordered.

I am so happy to be able to support a black owned business as we do need to help build our community.
So happy with the purchases I made and most definitely will be purchasing more stuff.Delivery was quick and good secure packaging.
very happy!
My husband is very pleased with the conditioner and my son’s shampoo it smells lovely very happy with your product thank you 😊
Ula
Brilliant service, tons of products available - easy to navigate the different categories. I placed my order on Sunday and received it in 2 days, extremely fast delivery! High quality products that are impossible to find on the high street, I'll be recommending Afrodrops to others!
afrodrops is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews