afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Arrived quickly, very well packaged.
Hi I’m very happy with the product and the shampoo I will be telling my friends about it. Reuben
I don't normally write reviews for this kind of thing, but ordering from Afrodrops has been a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish. I first heard about them through Twitter and I really enjoyed the story behind it. Now more than ever it's important to buy from small businesses, companies that have good ethics, and businesses that support good causes. Afrodrops checks all three of those boxes for me, and whilst their product set is geared towards Afro hair, there is enough variety that I found what I wanted as well. The order was delivered quickly and I was pleasantly surprised that the packaging was recyclable as well. Well done Afrodrops!
I’m absolutely delighted with my afrodrops order - everything arrived quickly, nicely wrapped and I had tracking information from the moment my order left the warehouse. My hair loves the Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Protein Packs every single week so I’m definitely going to be placing more orders. Keep up the amazing work!
Very good products, does what it says on the tin
Have brought 3 different product, a shampoo, conditioner and after hair texture product. Both my grandchildren are mixed race and both have different types of hair. I have to say these products are fantastic and would recommend them to anyone with curly hair. Makes combing and styling a breeze. Thank Afro drops.
I placed an order on the 27th of January and paid for normal delivery. To my surprise, the order arrived on the 29th of January. The items were wrapped in bubble wrap and marked as fragile to ensure it did not break. I got notifications throughout on the status of my order. Very pleased with the service. Excellent delivery and communication. Thanks
Omgosh I am soo happy that I have found this company! Easy to use site, good prices and fast free UK delivery! And black owned is just the cherry on the top. Keep up the good work!
5 🌟 customer service, very informative on product knowledge and availability. I will definitely be shopping here again. Well done to Luke and his team. Xx
Happy to have found a black owned business selling black hair products! Smooth transaction and quick delivery. Will definitely continue using and spread the word!
Really impressed with the quality of the service received. Order arrived in great condition and was shipped all the way to Norway. I’ll definitely be ordering from Afro drops again.
afrodrops is rated 4.92 based on 92 reviews