afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
yes. it arrived on time and the product is very good. I hope to order more.
Love this website! With hair shops functioning awkwardly during lockdown, my hair has been struggling. Afrodrops has a great range of good products and I don't even have to leave my house! Switching to afrodrops from here on.
Great prices, really happy with the products I received. Great customer service
My order was with me in just over 24 hours, even with free standard delivery! So happy with my purchase and being able to get products which aren't available near me. I will definitely be ordering again!
Great selection of products and fast shipping!
Fast deliver & not over priced like Amazon Only downside is the mango&lime castor oil wasn't sealed and it smells like the normal castor oil . Only difference is the colour so I'm not sure about the genuineness of the MANGO & LIME Castor oil.
Purchased various hair products for my daughter. Great products and quick delivery.
The goods I ordered arrived quickly and in good order. Very pleased with this service.
Great selection. I really like the ability to sort by black owned. And the products are brilliant.
My package arrived even quicker than i was expecting! Great range of products. It was really nice to be able to support a black owned business. I will definitely be ordering again!
I have yet to use any products but packaging and delivery were 10/10
Order came in good time and was packed very well. Would have received 5 stars if I didn't have to go else where to order another tgin product as they do not stock it. Great service.
I was greatly impressed with my first order. The items arrived quickly and were packaged with great care, so no items were damaged or any spillage of liquids from the leave in conditioner spray ordered. I am so happy to be able to support a black owned business as we do need to help build our community.
So happy with the purchases I made and most definitely will be purchasing more stuff.Delivery was quick and good secure packaging. very happy!
My husband is very pleased with the conditioner and my son’s shampoo it smells lovely very happy with your product thank you 😊 Ula
Brilliant service, tons of products available - easy to navigate the different categories. I placed my order on Sunday and received it in 2 days, extremely fast delivery! High quality products that are impossible to find on the high street, I'll be recommending Afrodrops to others!
Excellent experience with Afro Drops. Fast delivery and carefully packaged so no damage to products💜 Would definitely recommend and will be back to purchase from again😊
I placed an order on the 27th of January and paid for normal delivery. To my surprise, the order arrived on the 29th of January. The items were wrapped in bubble wrap and marked as fragile to ensure it did not break. I got notifications throughout on the status of my order. Very pleased with the service. Excellent delivery and communication. Thanks
Happy to recommend Afro Drops. Order delivered in record time. Excellent customer service.
Great quick delivery. Products arrived well packaged. Very pleased, will be using this company again.
afrodrops is rated 4.91 based on 69 reviews