afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Excellent service, excellent communication and packed very safely, delivery fast !!🌟🌟
Have just discovered this prewash producz . It makes my very dry tangled hair feel so much better
Very professional at solving any issues and gets right on to it , will order off you again
Super fast delivery to Inverness. Excellent products at an excellent price and amazing customer service too! My no.1 choice from now on.
Quick delivery, genuine products happy customer..thank you.
Spent over £20 on items and nothing has come I’m not happy where is my refund!!!
Hi Merlina, Apologies you've had issues with your order. We took a look at your tracking information and after several failed deliveries, your package was returned to our warehouse. Your order was dispatched on the day you placed your order - apologies Royal Mail weren't able to successfully deliver your order on this occassion. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we're sorry to hear your experience wasn't what you expected. 😔 Your refund has now been processed. Thanks!
Website was easy to use and quick delivery. I had a query about the product I ordered and the customer service was very good - quick on email
Fast delivery of quality products. Great service, thanks.
Have looked everywhere for a good shampoo for my curly kid. This is the first that doesn’t frazzle his hair or irritate his scalp. Service was great, very fast, kept us informed all the way.
Great service fast delivery thank you.
Thank you very much, I am very happy for this purchase. I had already used the products but didn't know there was one for children. I've already tried it on my daughter's hair and I love the result. I recommend!!
Definitely recommend - Had everything I wanted to order that I’d struggled to find elsewhere. Fast delivery. Will be ordering again. Thank you !
Brilliant website I could easily find what I wanted. Products are great, very reasonably priced and arrived very quickly. I’ll definitely be shopping here again!
First time order and I am very happy with my product and also quick delivery , will definitely be ordering again 🙂
User friendly website and extremely straight forward from start to finish. Will 100% use Afro drops again - happy customer - thank you x
Great products, speedy service
Very good products, does what it says on the tin
Have brought 3 different product, a shampoo, conditioner and after hair texture product. Both my grandchildren are mixed race and both have different types of hair. I have to say these products are fantastic and would recommend them to anyone with curly hair. Makes combing and styling a breeze. Thank Afro drops.
Very happy with my purchase! Order delivered on time and it was right. So happy I’ve found a black-owned hair shop online, will definitely be buying from here again.
Great range of products and good prices. Very fast delivery and nice customer service.
Iv struggled with my sons hair for years & spent £££ but one visit to your site & purchased top recommendations for the issue & we’re finally able to embrace his beautiful hair! Arrived so quick too! Will 100% recommend & we’ll be back soon!
afrodrops is rated 4.90 based on 60 reviews