afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Hi I’m very happy with the product and the shampoo I will be telling my friends about it.
Reuben
I don't normally write reviews for this kind of thing, but ordering from Afrodrops has been a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish.
I first heard about them through Twitter and I really enjoyed the story behind it.
Now more than ever it's important to buy from small businesses, companies that have good ethics, and businesses that support good causes.
Afrodrops checks all three of those boxes for me, and whilst their product set is geared towards Afro hair, there is enough variety that I found what I wanted as well.

The order was delivered quickly and I was pleasantly surprised that the packaging was recyclable as well.

Well done Afrodrops!
I’m absolutely delighted with my afrodrops order - everything arrived quickly, nicely wrapped and I had tracking information from the moment my order left the warehouse.

My hair loves the Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Protein Packs every single week so I’m definitely going to be placing more orders.

Keep up the amazing work!
Arrived quickly, very well packaged.
afrodrops is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews