afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Fast delivery, nice product Will buy again
Excellent service, my parcel came within two days of making my order. Usually receive a complimentary gift of a fragrance card for my car, which is a lovely touch. My product arrived clean and in good condition. Keep up the
Happy with the service
I was struggling to find the hair products I needed for my daughters hair online, but afrodrops had them available at a great price! Delivery was also quick. Highly recommend!
Quick delivery and all products came in tact! Will definitely be ordering again.
Order not received after 15 days and nobody is answering me
Great company to deal with as always
Very good hair product for my son's mixed race hair. Better than any other brand I have tried. De-tangles / de- knots and moisturizes hair faster and more effectively compared to other brands. His curls look nice after application. Only downfall is that packaging/bottle is not very solid/poor quality. Other than than 5 stars all the way.
It was easy to order, and the hair oil came well-packaged and promptly. I've nothing but praise for Afro-drops and am happy to support them.
Super fast delivery. Easy to use website. Very reasonable prices. Will definitely use again.
Afro drops is an Excellent and easy to use online shop. Super fast delivery and great communication and updates. I love that there's also a blog on the website and gives tips and tricks on how to care for afro hair. Which I love as all information helps to teach me more on how to care for my little boys hair. Also the prices are great definitely the cheapest I've found online for such popular and effective products.
It was lovely to find a black owned company that sells premium black hair care products at a reasonable attainable price. I hope this continues. So far I have been happy with the service and the delivery of my orders. I think some of the more popular items within the brands ie Camille Rose (moisture milk) will need to be readily available to meet demand. I have checked in occasionally over a 2 week period and it is still sold out. I had to go elsewhere to obtain it. You are my ‘first go to’ place to order hair care products and I would like to remain loyal to your services. Overall I’m a very happy customer.
It was pure chance I came across this website. It was one I hadn't heard of but I want to support black-owned businesses and they're local too. I took a chance and placed an order. It was dispatched very quickly and I received all my items in perfect condition. There was a little mix-up with an item I had purchased but it was resolved quickly too. I will be placing another order in future and I'll be recommending Afro Drops to everyone!
I discovered Afrodrops by chance, while looking for a specific leave-in hair conditioner for afro hair. I don't know how I hadn't heard about the company/ website before! I did some due diligence prior to proceeding with my transaction and discovered that it is British, founded by a Black father for his family/ daughters. That ticked the box for me! The website had a wide range of products (I got carried away viewing at least six different leave-in conditioner products - and that wasn't even all of them). I ended up purchasing four different conditioners (I'm determined to find suitable products for my family). I promptly received my purchases (within a few days), in one parcel and well packaged. I think that the products are reasonably priced. I found that the product I was initially looking for was actually cheaper on the website than it was on Amazon in P*k Cosmetics where I'd reluctantly attempted to buy it (can I say this? Oops if not!). No, I'm not receiving any commission for writing this review. I don't usually leave reviews but am taking the time to share my experience of Afrodrops so far, in support of this relatively young business and to hopefully Re-assure anyone else who might come across the website, unsure of whether to buy or look elsewhere. On that note, I'm about to place my second order in as many weeks. Thanks Luke/ Afrodrops. Peace and love.
Just used the product a few days ago and am very satisfied. Also delivery was on time.
Black owned, amazingly quick delivery. It’s my second order and I’m just happy to invest in a black owned company that sells products for my hair.
Thought i'd try this new company as I've used others before. Found them to be quick dispatching my hair products, which I needed pretty soon. They had very fair competitive prices!
Order safely received on date, as advised - thank you. I’m unable to give a review on the product as I’ve only just received this but once I’ve washed my hair and start using the product I’ll definitely give a more positive review.
Good product, smells nice and keeps the curl without any crispiness.
You said that you would refund me and you have not, I placed my order in MAY please refund my £28.95
Hi Cleo, We're sorry to hear you've not yet received your order. Your order was dispatched the very next morning but looking at your tracking number, it's stuck in transit hence the delay. We'll look into this for you now and we'll be in touch directly to resolve this for you :) We got you and we'll get this fixed up!
afrodrops is rated 4.9 based on 114 reviews