afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Brilliant website I could easily find what I wanted. Products are great, very reasonably priced and arrived very quickly. I’ll definitely be shopping here again!
First time order and I am very happy with my product and also quick delivery , will definitely be ordering again 🙂
User friendly website and extremely straight forward from start to finish. Will 100% use Afro drops again - happy customer - thank you x
Great products, speedy service
Very good products, does what it says on the tin
Have brought 3 different product, a shampoo, conditioner and after hair texture product. Both my grandchildren are mixed race and both have different types of hair. I have to say these products are fantastic and would recommend them to anyone with curly hair. Makes combing and styling a breeze. Thank Afro drops.
Very happy with my purchase! Order delivered on time and it was right. So happy I’ve found a black-owned hair shop online, will definitely be buying from here again.
Great range of products and good prices. Very fast delivery and nice customer service.
Iv struggled with my sons hair for years & spent £££ but one visit to your site & purchased top recommendations for the issue & we’re finally able to embrace his beautiful hair! Arrived so quick too! Will 100% recommend & we’ll be back soon!
So happy to have finally found a black owned business I can get my hair stuff from! Efficient and well priced. Very happy :)
Great experience buying from this independent business. I brought mielle rosemary and mint oil, I thought I’d give it a try but thought at most it would give my facial hair a nice smell. 4 weeks later and I have new hair growth thicker softer more healthier hair. Definitely will buy again.
Really fast delivery thank you, I will be getting my hair products from this site from now on.
I ordered my TGIN Leave in Conditioner and it arrived within days. I was unable to get the product at my usual store so ordered two so I won't run out any time soon. Placing my order was simple enough and the payment process was easy. I would advise everyone to use this website for all their hair products.
I was extremely impressed with the service. I ordered one day and it was delivered the next - even though the website said 2-3 days. Easy to use website and good prices. Thank you very much 🙏🏾
Hi. I’m very happy with the product honey and coconut shampoo it smell nice and it always leaves my hair smelling nice.
Incredibly fast delivery and item is exactly as described!
Shipping was fast and I received my amazing products just in time for wash day! I love it here! It's so hard to find the right hair products nowadays but afro drops has everything your curly hair desires :)
Easy to order and came very quick! Thank you afrodrops.
Great website, easy to order with a good selection of products, was kept up to date with my order. Will definitely be ordering again and definitely recommended 😊
YES YES YES!! love this! only bought one time [for now] but so happy! I found it after a bad experience with a well-known website - I bought 2 spray bottles and they both arrived completely empty and the package was completely soaked. I bought the same product from afrodrops, everything arrived so well packaged and protected! and over a week ahead of time! will definitely buy again here!
afrodrops is rated 4.96 based on 48 reviews