Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

BOURNE HOUSE, 475, GODSTONE ROAD, WHYTELEAFE

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Paid for tv mounting and they did an excellent job, provided me with perfect advise on we’re to mount the television and the type of mount to use. Great price and the arrived same day of call
Wonderful service by Omar today thank you
Had problems with my aerial called Aerialforce they sent Jamie to us first class would recommend to everyone Top of my list if I need them again
Steven came installed a new aerial on the roof even found new channels (must've been pretty bad before) He was a perfect gentleman, very friendly and professional. Definitely recommend!
John Came to my flat and fitted a 55" television to the wall, and also supplied the mount. Really great service, and John was in all correct PPE and called 30 mins before arriving to confirm timing. Absolutely brilliant service, would highly recommend. Thank you
Same day call out. The engineer very polite and helpful and advised me on my best options. He then wall mounted the tv and tuned it in and connected my Sky Box DVD and Boundbar. He also removed all the tv packaging which was very big being a 75” tv. I am very pleased with the service he provided.
Aerialforce we’re very helpful when we first moved into our house they sorted everything out for us aerials and an alarm system Stuart Yates was extremely polite, professional, patient and happy to help would definitely recommend
Very efficient. Best price and very fast to come round. Ricky St John comes highly recommended!
Brilliant service, all sorted quickly and efficiently and no problems. Really good service. Engineer Ricky St John was top notch.
Lee was very polite and professional. Explained all the options with no sales pressure. He fixed the TV and thanks to his one stop van, was able to fix a Free-sat dish. All’s well 😊👏
Our aerial had blown down in the high winds. Rang Aerial Force who arranged for someone to come the next morning. Richard Simes the engineer did a great job replacing the aerial. Would highly recommend this company.
Arron did a fab job today not only did he do me a good deal he also connected my internet for me he was so helpful would definitely recommend thankyou Arron very happy customer. Sharon
Called on Sunday to book an engineer. There was no problem, they sent someone over on Monday morning. Our engineer John was friendly, efficient and professional. He helped us set up a new TV in our son's bedroom. He did an outstanding job and made a 10 year old a very happy boy:-) Thank you John.
Outstanding service. Moved in and no signals on both TVs. Aerial force sorted in under 18 hours. Now full signal. Thank you so much!
My Parents aerial came down in middle of night, after calling around, Arial Force where there in half hour, assessed job, put new equipment up and checked all was good on TV, brilliant service, great engineer and parents happy, so cant ask for more than that. Thanks you
Within an hour I had an engineer on my roof fixing my aerial - made sure everything was working before he left - made sure I knew the cost - broke it down to every part he used - very happy with service - got a call to make sure I was happy with results too-brilliant company to deal with.
We asked for an engineer to come to our property to assess why we were unable to connect our freesat box. Omar was knowledgable and friendly! He worked out the issue quickly and explained the various options clearly. It was all sorted in 30 mins. Highly recommended.
Job well done excellent work. Thanks to Lee pate. **********
Got a call back within moments of making an online enquiry and the engineer arrived 3 hours later. Brilliant service. The problem was the aerial facing the wrong way causing signal problems. The engineer sorted it within minutes and tuned the TV in to make sure it was working fine. Jamie was the engineer we had. Could so easily have ripped us off by changing the aerial etc and we wouldn't have known, but Jamie was very honest and really friendly. 10/10 for service, value for money, trustworthiness and speed. Very impressed and would highly recommend.
Super fast service. Reasonably priced. Called them at 2:15pm an Engineer was here by 3:30pm. Quick quick turn around and very helpful.
Aerialforce is rated 4.08 based on 2,662 reviews