Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent service from start to finish. Friendly engineer, JD, no hard sell, explained everything clearly and advised what would be needed to achieve what we wanted. We were happy with the price and the job was completed immediately, all working brilliantly no more pixelated programmes 😁 very happy from start to finish."
"Good service polite engineer"
"Very quick response. Problem quickly diagnosed and mended. Very friendly and professional engineer. Would definitely recommend."
"Kevin turned up promptly, and dealt with the problem straight away. Thanks to all."
"Great service around. On arrival technician had a glossy page of all the aerials available plus prices which was easy to understand. Technician was very helpful and carried out his job in a very professionally manner. Well sone!"
"Good and prompt service. Satisfactory work."
"Excellent customer service, kept me informed as to what was happening.Engineer performed a great job, quickly and professionally."
"Excellent all round service in doing what they promise."
"Good, efficient service. Shaun Saward was really good at explaining everything to me and even did a diagram to help me."
"First class service,arrived on time as per phone call, did a very good job fixing the aerial, and then explained all the working. The engineer doing the job was polite, and did a first rate job.I would recommend them to my friends without any worry."
"The man that came out to me was polite and sorted the problem very fast. If I have a problem again I would will not hesitate to contact Aeralforce."
"The guy that came out was Ricky St. John, he done an absolute brilliant job , very neat work, even put newspaper underneath where he was drilling, worked quick and every time he came in from outside he took his boots off. Very happy with work done ."
"Stuart kept in touch and worked to my time schedule ( just got out of hospital so mornings not good). Very friendly and got on with the job during the day. He took time to explain how the system works and confirmed I could contact him or head office if I needed any help. The equipment gives a very good picture. Overall I am very impressed"
"excellent service and nice delivery and installers"
"Really helpful, friendly bloke. All sorted! Thank you"
"Reliable and efficient Thank you"
"Prompt work very tidy and did excellent job would recommend"
"Fast and very competent. USed them twice so far and always prompt and reliable."
"Bought a sound bar for my tv but couldn’t get it set up. Aerialforce came well early the following and not only installed the sound bar but reinstalled Virgin Media as it wasn’t working @100%. However somehow I pressed a wrong button on the remote and messed up the whole TV set up. I phoned Aerialforce but they couldn’t come around for 3 days as it was a bank holiday weekend. The guy on the phone was very sympathetic but obviously there was nothing I could do about it. Luckily a friend came round and knew a bit about setting up Virgin Media and in a flash he got everything working again, ( I make sure I know what a button does before I press it). Aerialforce phoned on the Bank Holiday Monday and asked if I still wanted a technician. I obviously said no, and thought what a wonderful company Aerialforce was to actually call back and offer to put my system right for nothing. Well done Aerialforce as after they first time they came around they put Virgin Media right. How many companies would do that and after they did it the whole system looked 100 times more respectable and tidy. I would highly recommend this company. I never post a rework unless the service or goods are excellent."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews