Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Called in the morning with a problem with the ariel......by the afternoon all was sorted!! Your engineer James was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. What really stood out for me was the job was done leaving the room clean tidy and no mess!! Thank you James. I would highly recommend to all.
The engineer Kenneth came quickly, and as a female on her own, he made me feel at ease, explained what he could and couldn't do, and didn't make me feel stupid. He was polite, did an excellent job, and made sure everything was in order before he left. Would definitely recommend the company and him.
I requested a quote online, they called me immediately and had me booked into for an Ariel diagnostics and a new Ariel installation, for the same week! They informed me 30 mins beforehand, that they were on their way. Steve and his trainee were very thorough with their work and professional in the way that he reassured me throughout the time they were completing the job. The trainee did very well going up the scary ladder for the first time onto the roof (sorry don't know your name). TV all working and I have a new Ariel installed in another room, job well done. Thanks!
Same day service. Neat job and good advice as to set up. Richard Taylor, the engineer, was friendly, professional and efficient. Many thanks.
I wanted a TV mounting on a wall in a bedroom. I'd have preferred a tilt and swivel bracket but was advised during the survey process that the wall wasn't strong enough (being an internal wall in a relatively modern house) to support the size of TV. Thus I opted to have a fixed bracket which located the TV flat against the wall.
Scott and his assistant worked very quickly and efficiently to fix the bracket, ensure it was secure, level and fully supported the TV. Very happy indeed with the speed and quality of response from the initial enquiry to final fitting. Thoroughly recommended for an efficient service that was Covid-19 safety compliant throughout.
We found Aerial force to be very professional, quick, and tidy!
Michell was also friendly, and helpful.
I contacted Aerial Force this morning, then had a friendly, professional engineer arrive and fix the problem this afternoon, at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional and friendly, considering it was a really windy day too. He would not go until we had the perfect picture.
Top service highly recommend.
Very professional service by both the installer and the company themselves who kept me up to date about what to expect. The installer was very polite and he explained exactly what he would be doing, I was thorough impressed from start to finish.
Punctual, knowledgable and skilled technician. The new sky aerial was installed for the price arranged on the phone promptly and efficiently.
Your engineer was punctual and very professional in his work and explained exactly how the fault was caused.I would recommend Arial Force without hesitation and.will certainly use them again
Very good service and professional job by Mark would highly recommend
The appointment was speedy and the service was delivered within 24 hours. The Engineer was very professional and efficient at delivering the service. I will always recommend ArielForce.
A very efficient and quick service.
Lee was my engineer, fabulous and thorough with instructions and explanations and self distancing. Extremely pleasant service from start to finish. Thanks Lee and Aerial Force.
After much disappointing service from another company, contacted these guys. Prompt, professional, excellent service. Engineer Ashley was brilliant. Price was reasonable for requirements but service was outstanding. Would recommend to anyone
Grate service you was very helpful and polite and explained things really well I would recommend him
Very kind, helpful and tidy
Next day appointment the engineer was very good ,explaining exactly what needed doing.kept to the coronavirus rules regarding masks etc
Quick, super helpful and friendly. Fantastic service from my first phone call to the completion of the job.
Wes was excellent efficient clean and tidy, price wise in my area much cheaper .
I would Rate this company 5 stars, and Wes, himself pleasant and well mannered exactly what the Dr ordered
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,174 reviews