Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
hello everyone, yesterday I did an appoitment via chat and they called me in a moment and today steve came to move the my satellite, professional service, very frendly all staff from chat to after installation. 100% recomended to everyone .. thank you so much for the professional service. Olga from Peterborough
Came out promptly, we were notified 30 minutes prior of engineers arrival. Excellent thorough job, nothing was too much trouble. Paul Lappin, the engineer was was very aware of current restrictions and took trouble to self isolate and even though he sanitised his hands he still told us exactly what he had touched. He wore a mask at all times. Thank you for such excellent service.
Ahmed visited to help install our new TV on the wall. He was punctual, professional and friendly. He provided advice at every step without any pressure for an up sell we sometimes experience. Thanks very much Ahmed!
I stay in Northamptonshire and contacted Aerialforce as like others drawn in by cheap price advertised on website and offer of same day appointments. Thought would give them a try as we needed someone urgently as had just moved home and we had no tv. True to their word an engineer Richard arrived that afternoon and installed a Freeview aerial outside and got things up and running. Charged £270 which I queried as price on website much lower and told that related to the cheapest model which would not be suitable for what was needed here. He was here a few hours doing the installation and fine tuning it all. Things were fine for a few days until the signal quality went haywire making it impossible to get a decent picture due to pixelating. Had no option but to phone back and Richard came back and spent several hours trying to diagnose the issue and replaced the aerial in case it was faulty. He eventually confirmed the cause was wind turbines nearby that interrupted the signal when they were turned on. Richard removed everything from the previous system and replaced it with a Freesat system using our existing dish and since then it has been brilliant and very happy we have a decent HD picture. Richard was very honest and explained what he was doing and was obviously determined not to leave until everything working properly. There was no extra charge for the second visit or swapping everything over which I thought was very decent of them.
On Saturday 2nd May, our satellite signal was faulty - pixelating channels. Aerialforce engineer David Victory diagnosed an overgrown tree was blocking the signal - he was 100% correct - tree now trimmed back, now a perfect signal. Many thanks David.
Quick response, very efficient service, left the site clean and tidy, very helpful. would recommend.
We are extremely pleased with the work you did for us today. The work needed was more than we had anticipated but Mark did a great job and was very pleasant and understanding. The price was good and we would recommend your service.
!3/05/20.,
Hi, I emailed aerialforce yesterday and had a reply straight away.
I was phoned today to sort a day and time, a free quote.
I had frank who was great, no waffle and told me my options and the best one wasnt the dearest one.
Aeriel fitted in my loft with no fuss and minium time and i have a great 100% signal and fairly priced too.
Great service from start to finish and professional.
Definatly recommend them .
Thankyou aerielforce
Kim James
Phoned for a quote yesterday afternoon and MacCaulley arrived this morning as promised. Very friendly, polite and adhered to all social distancing guidelines. Job completed promptly at a fairly reasonable price. Great service - thank you.
Contacted Aerialforce at !0.00 and Paul Piggin arrived at about 12.00 to deal with the problem. My aerial had come adrift and it appears that this was due to it being inappropriately installed when I had improvements done some time ago (technical term is bodged). As it was a 30+ years old analogue aerial I took the option of replacing it with a new digital one at a small additional cost to having the old one re-sited.
matthew willis great guy went through options of a complicated install job done good price
Carl arrived early as arranged and explained what work would be involved, the materials needed and the cost for each job depending on which of the cameras we chose to go with. We chose the one he recommended, having been shown an example of the quality of the camera images first. Carl was a friendly guy, he wasn't at all pushy. As he had the materials in his van he was able to start the job immediately and was efficient and tidy. We are very satisfied with both the quality of the products and the standard of the work that Carl carried out. We definitely recommend Aerialforce to anyone looking for cctv cameras installing.
Very nice man very helpful done the job good
Spoke to you guys this morning and got a booking for today which was amazing, Ricky came out within 4 hours of my initial call and fixed the issue which was great

Thanks Ricky and thank you for the advice for the future as well.
This is form William he cum out to me this morning to do a tv aerial he was very helpful thank you
Brilliant service,same day service. engineer explained everythink he was going to do and showed the aerial that he had removed, would recomment this company
Great service great job and did not rip me off was quited a lot more from anthough compeny said it would be a day job Richard was here about 2 hours and fixed it for a 3rd of the price
Engineer arrived at time stated wore PPE and overshoes when entering the property. Fault diagnosed and repaired with minimum fuss would thoroughly recommend
An Excellent Engineer & Service
Following our enquiry in the morning regarding upgrading our TV and FM aerial we were contacted straight away and then within an hour visited by Aerialforce Engineer Aaron who provided us with knowledgeable advice on the installation, a quotation and then undertook the work on the same visit to give us an excellent TV and radio service.
Shaun was great, polite, quick.
Would recommend to anyone