Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"The work and engineer were good, but I arranged for the work to be done in the afternoon and he came in the morning. This meant receiving calls and text at a very inconvenient time."
"Although a prompt service and satisfactory outcome the charges added to the call out charge were very exaggerated and when I asked for further details to substantiate I was not given any. A part tgat may only cost 30 pounds was charged out at 90 pounds Beware"
"I cannot fault the work carried out by the engineer. But, having booked a visit several days in advance, I was not impressed when it took another two days to get an engineer here! They put it down to an incorrect telephone number on their system which I cannot dispute but the admin side of things needs improvement."
"Very expensive. Charged a £130 for a 5 minute job to fit a new LMB costing £13.50."
"Did not show for pre-arranged slot to quote for fitting a TV twice, called after the second time under the presumption that I would still want to use their services. When the engineer arrived and provided with a quote, felt that the quote was far too hire in comparison to competitors. Will not be using."
"Turned out the job cost more than quoted, despite the job taking less than 5 minutes and requiring no materials etc"
"Excellent service once arrived. Very helpful and friendly engineer. Big negative that waited in 8-1 only to have to wait another 2ish hours. Didn't receive a courtesy call to tell me of lateness. Did online chat which was unhelpful"
"TIme slot of booking 1pm - 5pm the guy did not turn up. However, he did phone 20 minuets before 5pm to say he wouldn't make it. Great news, considering I'd waited in all afternoon!!! However, the following day he turned up in the new arranged "time slot" and did a good job. So, I have mixed feelings about the service. Perhaps, next time I'll get a more local company even if it may cost a little more."
"Service was satisfactory, effective communication. However about my cost enquiry I was assured I will be paying no more than £60 for everything included.In realty I was charged £150 by repair person,it took him to fix things about 20-30 min in house.I didn't get satisfactory explanation what was actually wrong, internet hub was unplugged while he did the work, when it was asked to put plug back in, the comment was made "he should not really be doing that". On the web site Aerial Force states the services start from £19.99 I definitely will not recommend Aerial Force to anyone."
"Engineer arrived promptly, worked quickly and was pleased with the quality of the work carried out. However, the guide quote of £99+VAT given on the phone was very misleading. The cheapest service the could be offered to me was £230 including VAT. You don't appear to provide a product anywhere near as cheap as I was lead to believe."
"Would probably have given a better score had i known what was delivered"
"When engineer arrived they were polite, and we were happy with the work they completed. However, it was tough getting the engineer to arrive at an agreed time. One phone call we would be told the engineer would arrive by 3pm and then after calling at 3:30pm were told it was an all day appt and they would be there before 6pm. We understand you can never know how long each job will take but communication about availability of appts can be greatly improved."
"Darren Smith, Milton Keynes, who is a very pleasant and polite installer, willingly returned when I had a further problem. This was due to the replacement part that turned out to be faulty. Happy with his work and would recommend him."
"Reasonably effective, but be prepared to pay! I had my aerial replaced due to recent high band channels change. The engineer was effective in identifying the issue and provided a fix, but I had to pay £248 for like for like aerial replacement using my existing pole, no cable used and no new socket added. The whole job took less than an hour."
"Very fast and good job done, however the cost was double the original quote given"
"Appointment was between 8am and 2pm, got here just before 3pm, phoned up office for a E.t.a and got told what i already knew so that was pointless ? Engineer was good tho but not cheap ..... shop around."
"Engineer didn't turn up, had to reschedule the appointment. On the second attempt the engineer gave me quote and fitted an aerial amplifier. The engineer was very efficient."
"They did not turn up on the day as booked. But a week later they turned up and fixed the the problem.. and I am existing customer if there’s.."
"Completed the job however did not confirm what aerial before starting the job. Wanted to mention about aerial for the bedroom. After it was then fitted I mentioned and he said signal wouldn’t be good running two televisions off of he basic aerial. So therefore would have had a different aerial before it was fitted."
"The guy that came out was friendly and fixed the problem. The day before they were meant to come but cancelled it due to a van break down . I have heard this excuse so many times!! I wish they would just tell the truth as its disrespectful . Just say too busy. I did find out it was a lie. Other than that good service"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews