Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Engineer was friendly however prices mentioned on phone much lower than the quote when he came out. Had to get it done but do feel ripped off
Great service very prompt & clean
Very quick and efficient service from when I first contacted your firm. Very professional and easy to use website.
Endless amounts of phone calls. 6 missed calls in one day, however, engineer was early for the appointment, very nice and knowledgable. Haven’t used the new aerial point yet but should be working!
The guy what came was very professional but the price he quoted me was ridiculous
Absolutely dreadful , came to fix my reception put new aerials up last saying thats all sorted now but it was worse than before and when I asked them to come fix it no one came !!! Still waiting and will be taking it further
I needed my cctv installed and got an engineer the same day for a quote and decided to go ahead but I hadn’t calculated the damn VAT and my bill was over £150! Please be aware of this. They would be better quoting the price including the VAT as you have to pay it anyway and it does hike up the price! Engineer was very pleasant and the job was ok but I don’t think that I would use the company again. Bit on the pricey side for a pensioner!
Very efficient company as in response time, however very expensive quote to mount a 65" TV with my own wall bracket, £189 plus vat plus another £60 for a HDMI 7 metre cable which I have just bought on Amazon for £10! When I told engineer Currys were charging £135 he said he would match that just for wall mount, cable was extra! Happy enough as Currys unable to mount it for 10 days - so all in all good enough experience and very efficient time wise but job literally took 5 mins - £135!!!!
Aerial force came to remove the old tv aerial on the roof. Engineer Scott was excellent and did the job in approximately 20 minutes. He was very polite and friendly.

The down side is that they are expensive. I was told £59+vat on the phone but because there were 4 smaller aerials on one pole the price doubled.
Prompt service and very helpful/polite engineer however the total price of my resolution was too expensive.
Used twice, both times excellent !! My only gripe is on the day the were due to come and fix a minor fault with my cctv they had fitted they rang to say they couldnt make it, and I taken the day off work for this !!!! Now I have to wait another week, other than that, all ok
The service was good but I thought a bit pricey
I think it was daylight robbery that I was charge £136 for a 10 minute job and the "engineer" did not even go on to my roof. I am still being told I have 49% signal so there is something wrong with my aerial - though he did not check it. He just replaced the point inside.
They left a white hdmi cable amongst all black cables and cables left just random and not collected as where before
Immediate response to my online form ✅
Got someone out that day ✅
Very expensive ✖️
Didn’t wear masks or gloves as I was assured prior to arrival! ✖️
Engineer was very friendly and helpful however the call centre was a nightmare. Phone calls at 7.30 am then numerous calls during the day changing appointment times.
Satellite is working fine and Sean was very polite and friendly the price and costs was a bit expensive but I suppose that is what I get for being a private tenant I have only given you 3 stars due to the fact that the satellite engineer put my name incorrect on the invoice when I called the aerial force office they didn't care less and was of no help to me whatsoever very bad customer services considering I hired them a service. Won't be using this satellite company again due to bad customer services JeffreyLuke Boswell
Came same day, diagnosed and easily fixed the problem but charges were much more than I had been led to believe and certainly not justifiable for the time taken especially as I was not told the total price in advance or asked if I wanted the work done. Friendly and efficient but I would have chosen to re-tune the televisions myself had I know the extra charge!
Engineer arrived within 1hr of booking. Fitted new aerial.
Mat very friendly. Helped us out as we had no tv signal.
Downside expensive.and not very tidy worker.
dont buy one in wales no connection with manhaton. just lost £80 . RUBBISH. i an an oap cant aford to lose £80. dont buy manhaton freecboxes. technical team very rude
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,168 reviews